Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Seun, Address This Fraudster. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Address This Fraudster. (170 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudster / Beware Of This Fraudster Bet9ja018 -christopher Folorunsho / Dss And Efcc Should Investigate This Fraudster Acting Like Bank Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Address This Fraudster. by Dogalmighty17: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
It is disheartening that the moderators of this platform keep allowing blatant acts of fraud to go on unchecked. Liars who make up tales deceiving kind hearted members of this forum.
One of them, a stupid fool, has made so much money that he has become so lazy that he doesn't even bother changing his deceptive story anymore. I'm talking about ANGELA UYOM.

Here is his template he posts across every channel on NL.
Newmorning:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass I beg you in the name of GOD. Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

The above person is a fraud. He has been posting the same nonsense for over 2 years now. Any meaningful and kind hearted person will do well to should avoid any dealing with him. He always changes his moniker but the message remains the same.

Anyone who has the time to be creating a new nairaland identity everyday is not someone in need. That is a lazy and stupid person.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moruf Oseni's Wema Bank, Lagos Family Fight Dirty Over Property / How To Make The Most Of The Flower Of Veneration Chapter 1: Unraveling The Secre / Internalized Sexism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.