Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda (23819 Views)

El Shawarma Don Eqwalise For Us: AS Roma Celebrate Equaliser Against Napoli / Osimhen Double Denies Leicester Victory Against Napoli / Calenda Claims Barcelona Wanted Osimhen To Replace Suarez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by AustineE1: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2023
He wont go to any court,they will apologize to him and worst still,they will change the guy in charge of there Social media handle.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2023
landmark86:
Osinme should have leave during the transfer window. But I discovered is afraid of taking a new challenge elsewhere.

How did you discover and what are his reasons?

Victor Osimhen didn’t start his career in Italy, I don’t think he’s scared to leave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Goalnaldo(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Make him manage am. Musa or osaze was been thrown a banana 🍌 while in Russia.
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by IPDGP: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Let's go bombard their Twitter channel

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by wittywriter: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2023
sukkot:
they love the wins and trophies but hate that it iis a black man behind it. its a confusing situation for them

kingsolomonjnr01:
I know this will happen... Been an African though.
Niqqa should just leave the club

RACISM.

Wittyness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Skillsnigeria: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Kingcalls: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Very good, those yellow racists must be taught a bitter lesson tongue

Tot a lesson by who?? The same white people... stop being delusional... the agent is talking trash and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by lizko(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Black man mentality.. That's y white will continue doing us this shit.
minakom:
Which Legal action is he taken sef. Club that has turned you into a big player and a millionaire. He should just mature and move from the club when due.

He should just kuku return back to Nigeria to play for Bendel insurance

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Brownemeka: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Allmiron:

Source: @FabrizioRomano X(formerly Twitter)
If not for Osimhen, waiting wan make Me watch Napoli match... the guy should leave the club...I suspect the club might try to work with the unfortunate coach to undermine his performance so big clubs don't come looking for Him next summer
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Benresmy(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2023
Italian and racism be like 5&6.

The same happened to Lukaku, koulibaly and so many of them..
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by CraigslistAD: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2023
minakom:
Which Legal action is he taken sef. Club that has turned you into a big player and a millionaire. He should just mature and move from the club when due.

You’re so naive

You also need to rise above slave mentality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by minakom: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2023
lizko:
Black man mentality.. That's y white will continue doing us this shit.
Why can't we fix our own country make we sef dey do them this shit

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by shiwex: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Italians are racist, I lived in Italy for five months as an expatriate from UK. Nasty set of people.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Nemesis08(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2023
The same useless club whose president asked African players not to play AFCON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Blazebond(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2023
He is heading into a showdown with Napoli and de Laurentiis and I tell you all this,he will lose badly,if Neapolitans can turn on Diego maradona then they can turn on anybody, osimhen should not overplay his hands at all,na him use him hand sign new contract this season so make he turn all his anger into his game and codedly hustle a move away when season end. When Napoli placed a 200 million pounds price tag on his head and osimhen and he agent kept quiet ehn,na then I know say osimhen nor get sense at all, nobody fo buy osimhen more than 150 million euros in Europe and he knows it but he together with his agent kept quiet when those rumours where going around and he still foolishly went ahead to ink another new contract.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by VEHINTOLAR: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Victor Osimhen should have left that club during the transfer windows ! The handwriting was on the wall,he failed to read it properly. In spite of his contributions to the success of Napoli last season,they did not celebrate him well enough as expected. He was almost relegated to the background by those racial pigs who are in charge of the club.

Victor should start packing his luggage; it's obvious Napoli don't want him around again !
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Cute9gerian: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2023
He should have left last season when the ovation was high. It was clearly written on the wall when they crowned kvava king instead despite his tremendous contribution to handing them a trophy. He is a black man and that’s what they’ll always see him as. Go where you’re respected and valued.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Belteshazzar1: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2023
minakom:

Laugh wan kee me
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by mekuso89(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Europeans are ingrate when it comes to Africans
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by MrPOTUS: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Guy goofed...Napoli did a Leicester last season , so this season, the mental capacity will not be there for high performance... Napoli isn't an A-class club... Victor dint do more than 10 goals in each of his 2 previous seasons b4 performing last season due to Napoli pulling a Leicester in serie A ... those that understands football should know that one super season don't guarantee another super season ... I have seen players in the past past that were fantastic in one season and then flopped the following season and were then loaned out and career died after that.... he should have taken that Saudi offer ... Napoli will not perform this season and in turn , Victor's numbers will definitely decline ... thiscsame thing happened to players like Diego Tristan of deportivo Lacoruna in 2000...if he fails to perform this season, Napoli will limit his game time and get a replacement next season or even in the next transfer window in January and then loan him outif no one is interested... that's how football works

Same thing I was telling some people on this forum.

Most of the big teams were out of form and Juventus that was chasing them and would have probably caught them was being sanctioned left and right and points deducted.

I know Napoli will struggle this season.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Rayjnr: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Guy goofed...Napoli did a Leicester last season , so this season, the mental capacity will not be there for high performance... Napoli isn't an A-class club... Victor dint do more than 10 goals in each of his 2 previous seasons b4 performing last season due to Napoli pulling a Leicester in serie A ... those that understands football should know that one super season don't guarantee another super season ... I have seen players in the past past that were fantastic in one season and then flopped the following season and were then loaned out and career died after that.... he should have taken that Saudi offer ... Napoli will not perform this season and in turn , Victor's numbers will definitely decline ... this same thing happened to players like Diego Tristan of deportivo Lacoruna in 2000...if he fails to perform this season, Napoli will limit his game time and get a replacement next season or even in the next transfer window in January and then loan him out if no one is interested... that's how football works

Absolutely spot on
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by CHINNOI: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Reason why instincts and good advise plays a crucial role in once life and career!

Had Oshimen left Naples since last summer we might have been having something different to discuss about him right now and not this!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Nyanabo(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Freshfish4:
On a normal day, wetin wan make me watch Napoli matches if not to see Osimehn. Once he's substituted I done change channel, Bro Sue their ungrateful club and leave

Been a long time I hit first comment

Guy we are same oh. Right from wolfburg I've been following him. Normally I don't watch these teams. But I followed him from wolfburg to Charleroi or so down to lille and no Napoli. I so much loved his energy right from that 2015 U17 WC.
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Hziyech: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2023
He should go to chelsea
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by CHINNOI: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2023
[img][/img]
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Abujaexpress: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Guy goofed...Napoli did a Leicester last season , so this season, the mental capacity will not be there for high performance... Napoli isn't an A-class club... Victor dint do more than 10 goals in each of his 2 previous seasons b4 performing last season due to Napoli pulling a Leicester in serie A ... those that understands football should know that one super season don't guarantee another super season ... I have seen players in the past past that were fantastic in one season and then flopped the following season and were then loaned out and career died after that.... he should have taken that Saudi offer ... Napoli will not perform this season and in turn , Victor's numbers will definitely decline ... this same thing happened to players like Diego Tristan of deportivo Lacoruna in 2000...if he fails to perform this season, Napoli will limit his game time and get a replacement next season or even in the next transfer window in January and then loan him out if no one is interested... that's how football works
You are exceptionally correct. To have agreed to stay at Napoli, Osimhen did not get a good advice and the decision was a very poor one. I expected him to move to another club and at worst go to Saudi for the money, because money is the ultimate purpose for a career in football

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Jostoman: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:
I know this will happen... Been an African though.
Niqqa should just leave the club
every country now hate nigerian because of the man ruling them
Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by boxypane(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
You are saying he was also a fluke at Rennes? You are not really following his game bros.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Samunique(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
I don't think you've watched any of their matches this season, they're so bad that I kept asking if this was the same Napoli of last season. They play absolutely with no intensity and passion, they play big men's football now.

Their former coach who won the league sensed this early and dodged his head. Victor should have done the same.....

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda by Jostoman: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2023
A lot of other country don hate nigerians because of the person ruling us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Matches Record For Most Missed Penalties In Champions League History / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.