Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 (11686 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by id4sho(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2023
wink
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by damoobaba: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by damoobaba: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
GO is ageing, but he has done well for the country and Christianity.

However, the part that doesn't make sense is African people having the mentality of handing over their businesses to their children when they age. They always crash those organisations. And it makes no sense that this is happening to the Body of Christ.

If Popes had kids and were handing over their cathedrals to them, the Catholic Church wouldn't have lasted for more than 2000 years. It takes a lot to become the world's oldest and most successful international religious organization. Instead of constant criticisms, these Pentecostal folks have so much to learn from the Catholic Church.

Happy birthday to him!

You need to improve your reasoning skills. The British royal family has been transferring the leadership of that country from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by RALPHOW(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy Birthday Bishop David Oyedepo!!!
You are indeed a blessing to this generation.
Congratulations 🎊
Sons of devil may still insult him on his birthday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Ubdavison: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2023
He said that affliction shall never rise again. Want we are facing now, affliction pass this one?
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by gigabyte13: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Politics without bitterness
Batman no send anybody Papa
Friends and foes alike
You wonder how he progresses politically
You got the answers now.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2023
damoobaba:

You need to improve your reasoning skills. The British royal family has been transferring the leadership of that country from generation to generation.

Mr Reasoning, work of God is different from political leadership.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by TREX002: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
Peter obi will soon go to Twitter ( X ) and post "Congratulations daddy. You age well daddy. Yes daddy. No daddy. Court Daddy. Election Daddy. Rigging daddy. Nigeria Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Mummy. Daddy. Daddy daddy daddy. Oh! yes daddy."
Like someone who is being fvcked with that his stupid infant voice.

U are as bitter as Bleep ...
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by friday2011(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
KingKO22:
Yes daddy 😂😀🤣
IPOBidients really dent this man integrity

Anyway, he is Omoluabi so we wish him happy birthday 🤣😀😂

How was his integrity dented?

Is it by the purported phone call between him and Obi or you saw him support any candidate?

Let us be truthful in our criticism.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Asine: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
zeenaman:
Is that not the yes daddy guy? grin. The guy that constantly belittles his god by giving fake prophesies in his name. I keep wondering how thousands of Nigerians follow these guys. It beats me

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Agricmoney(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2023
wow happy birthday to him

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Funflipper: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

I've not heard from Yes Daddy Eluuupeee.

He is never on time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by philkoms: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday to my Bishop.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Cute9gerian: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Criminals hailing criminals
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Julius1995(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes, and your god, Tinubu release a statement to greet him. I hope even your ward councilor will do same for you on your birthday. Nonentity.
yarimo:
Hehehe YES DADDY is 69
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by simfrost90210: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
After you hail am finish, abeg, first come release your CSU certificate and documents, where you been talk say you be first class for Business And Administration! Try well well make you stop to dey deceive yourself, oga!

Your first daughter and the man you're hailing are both sexagenarians! This makes you more an octagenarian than you say you are 🤣🤣🤣

You lying sack of a yoruba elder!
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by simfrost90210: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
Peter obi will soon go to Twitter ( X ) and post "Congratulations daddy. You age well daddy. Yes daddy. No daddy. Court Daddy. Election Daddy. Rigging daddy. Nigeria Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Mummy. Daddy. Daddy daddy daddy. Oh! yes daddy."

Ọmọ, you're so bitter😏.... You need to heal!
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by TandT1968: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday to you sir.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by 77up(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes daddy @69 grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by ComeToJesus: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:

Get help soon before this hatred destroys you.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by 77up(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2023
tolumizzy:
YES daddy...happy birthday sir......someone need to call him on phone to wish him specially grin
With little girl rattle voice and crying daddy daddy like 70times grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Dittodat: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Oyedepo the religious fanatical Conman and Yes Daddy of the Agulu fraudster.
The yahoo yahoo Conman has been quite lately after he has been exposed as a religious fanatical fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Yestogood: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
GO is ageing, but he has done well for the country and Christianity.

However, the part that doesn't make sense is African people having the mentality of handing over their businesses to their children when they age. They always crash those organisations. And it makes no sense that this is happening to the Body of Christ.

If Popes had kids and were handing over their cathedrals to them, the Catholic Church wouldn't have lasted for more than 2000 years. It takes a lot to become the world's oldest and most successful international religious organization. Instead of constant criticisms, these Pentecostal folks have so much to learn from the Catholic Church.

Happy birthday to him!

I personally don't think it's feasible for succession in churches to be democratic. Whoever the chosen successor may be, some people will still be against the choice.
If you are to consider the high levels of betrayal within the system over the years, the pastor should feel free to choose a loyal follower to succeed him or her.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by SmartPolician: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Yestogood:

I personally don't think it's feasible for succession in churches to be democratic. Whoever the chosen successor may be, some people will still be against the choice.
If you are to consider the high levels of betrayal within the system over the years, the pastor should feel free to choose a loyal follower to succeed him or her.

You know that some pentecostal churches thrive on miracles. Just a few preachers have that gift. For them, preaching the word of God is not enough.

If people consider you someone who can pray for them and God will answer their prayers, you are likely to have more members than someone who doesn't have that gift.

If a pastor doesn't consider that fact, plus managerial competence, strong belief in the dream of the founder, commitment, discipline, etc. of his successor before handing over, the church is likely headed for a doom.

Last week, it was quite disturbing for a pastor to hand over his church to his son who kisses ladies up and down in Nollywood and wears dreadlocks like a Rastafarian.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by BabaRamota1980: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes Daddy

Happy Birthday o
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by kuroben4real: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
zeenaman:
Is that not the yes daddy guy? grin. The guy that constantly belittles his god by giving fake prophesies in his name. I keep wondering how thousands of Nigerians follow these guys. It beats me
Na you dem for follow? What is your impact to attract great followership. Fake prophecy indeed.
Keep on hating while millions around the world follow him.
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
HBD sir, I wish you long life, more anointing and good health, Amen. 🙏
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by BennyDGreat: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Happy Birthday Mr. Oyedepo.

Say whatever you want about him but I give credit to a man who came from a poor Muslim Household in Northern Nigeria to become the richest pastor in the world.

You do not have any reason not to attempt ending your generational poverty.

Bishop Oyedepo's father wasn't poor bro. He was a successful business man. He grew up with his grandma who also wasn't poor. They were average economically
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Okoroawusa: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
There was a time i was a hardcore follower of this man until I sat myself down and spoke sense into my brain. Since then I have been free from dogmatic teachings of entrepreneurs masquerading as pastors.

Go to any big pentecostal church the pastor is usually the richest person in the church....
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Nehyooh(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How come?
Daddy should be over 70.
Happy Birthday Daddy
Baba, shey you dey when dem born Papa ni grin
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by Sirchiboy: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
There was a time i was a hardcore follower of this man until I sat myself down and spoke sense into my brain. Since then I have been free from dogmatic teachings of entrepreneurs masquerading as pastors.

Go to any big pentecostal church the pastor is usually the richest person in the church....
Mazi Okoro is that you?
Re: Tinubu Hails Winners’ Chapel Founder, Oyedepo At 69 by ipobarecriminals: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wants NASS To Confirm Service-chiefs / Herdsmen Kill 14 In Gaambe-Tiev, Benue / APC Crisis: Plot Against Oyegun Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.