Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship (12645 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Racoon(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2023
ILE-IFE – As the Olojo Festival is underway, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has gone into seclusion to commune with his ancestors.

The monarch annually embarked on seven days of seclusion in preparation for the Olojo Festival, a cultural event during which he remained incommunicado with the outside world.

Speaking with newsmen at his palace before embarking on the journey, he emphasized that Nigeria needs spiritual intervention at this time of economic downturn, adding that he would utilise the period to pray for a solution at the seclusion.

“I will pray for the unity of Africa. Things are very hard. We all know the economic challenges that people are facing.

“This is the time we need spiritual and divine intervention, will do it during my annual Olojo seclusion. This is how my ancestors have been doing it. We should pray very well because things are very hard. We all know the state of the economy. It is a sensitive thing that needs prayer which should not go out of hand.

“My prayer also would be to pray for divine intervention for the government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in order to turn things right because the expectation of people is so high”, the Ooni added.

The royal father explained that everywhere is so tense now and people are not finding life easy, but he would use the seclusion period to pray for the leaders.

Ooni said Olojo is an annual festival, stressing that there’s nothing he asked for, since the 8 years of his reign which has not been answered. “I talked to my creator and ancestors and they answered me speedily.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/ooni-goes-into-seclusion-seeks-spiritual-intervention-over-economic-hardship/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Jbleenk: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Seclusion over economic hardship? How does it work?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Racoon(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2023
“This is the time we need spiritual and divine intervention. We should pray very well because things are very hard. We all know the state of the economy. It is a sensitive thing that needs prayer which should not go out of hand.

“My prayer also would be for divine intervention for the government of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in order to turn things right because the expectation of people is so high, everywhere is so tense now and people are not finding life easy....
E choke!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by EyeCumInPiece: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Waste of time.

Tinubu the snake-man is bad omen for this corn3.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2023
grin Just say beggars have chased you out of your palace. Meanwhile what is the update on Lagos beggars at burdillon which Remi Tinubu complained about previously? grin grin grin I know they are multiplying in quantum.
We know as e dey go.

Energetic Oni endorsed a shaky shaky man. It is called shaky shaky bum bum endorsement grin grin grin

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by chigator2: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Igbos go see shege grin grin

Yoruba last defense is that anybody that took over from Buhari could have met same fate. But do you admit now that your Accountant is clueless.

There is no direction in his economic policy to recovery, he and his old group of friends ( cabinet ) are just taking actions that keep failing with no recourse in sight. They are now borrowing money through NNPC

I'm glad we witnessed this monumental incompetence. Those sophisticated people would have sworn by their lives that things would have been different if a learned son from the sophisticated tribe was in charge. Clowns.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by slimfit1(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2023
I'm waiting for my pastors to do the same.
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by DMerciful(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2023
Why do black men deceive themselves?
Ooni, speak truth to power, Amoda Sangodele has failed woefully and he is also a fraud!

Opolo eyes nor be open eyes

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Okortor: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Ooni should stop playing, everything isn't about spiritual and more reason why I get amazed seeing person's shouting in church for a problem that's man made and not God made. Nigerians are the cause of our problem so there's nothing God or any deity can do about it except we by ourselves decide we need a change......

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Nnemisa: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Ooni na cultural man
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Beess(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Bhh
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by propsad4: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria has all it needs to survive but the corruption in the heart of black man brings destruction to the Land. Give Chinese this Country and see the level of transformation in just 10 Years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by femisplash: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
We were borrowing to pay subsidy, thereby adding more debts to our profile. Tinubu came in and removed it yet wailers are wailing. For over 30yrs, we were paying subsidy to a few cabal who are the saboteurs of our refineries. Another set of cabal were feeding fat on FX round tripping while FG used trillions of dollars to defend the naira, Tinubu also removed the arbitrage system. Wailers will wail, enemies of the state pray for downfall but Nigeria would be great.
God bless President Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Balistic4: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Looooool e be like them no dey give ooni enough money grin grin grin grin grin

E go seek attention cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next news: Ooni visits tinubu in abuja

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by CloudTrees(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Now every one can see that things hard.
Things are hard not just for the common man but everyone
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Karemarealty288(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Unfortunately, he will come out of his seclusion to marry a new wife...😂😂😂😂

54 Likes

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Meerahbel: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2023
grin
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by MorataFC: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Irunmole and economy?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Truths9ja: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Rising Coups In Africa Show Youths Looking For Liberators, Says Obasanjo

#CTVTweets

Video credit: Channels tv 📺

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1704236337027539359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCnQbtjfjU?si=8Lt7np3bkGG5Cxzn
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by ShenTeh(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
What we should appease with blood, we do not appease with red oil, as our elders say.

Our economy does not need spiritism, it needs accountable leadership.

17 Likes

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by illicit(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Ok now
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by jrusky(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Say something else and stop telling lies bro.

Oon is performing his ordained traditional seclusion rite attached to his throne and not about any economy pls be guided.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by AntiChristian: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
chigator2:

Yoruba last defense is that anybody that took over from Buhari could have met same fate. But do you admit now that your Accountant is clueless.

There is no direction in his economic policy to recovery, he and his old group of friends ( cabinet ) are just taking actions that keep failing with no recourse in sight. They are now borrowing money through NNPC

I'm glad we witnessed this monumental incompetence. Those sophisticated people would have sworn by their lives that things would have been different if a learned son from the sophisticated tribe was in charge. Clowns.

So you don mark them after how many years?
Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by UnfairLife7(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
chigator2:

fearyourcreator, Helinues and other RONUs said government doesn't owe Nigerians🤣

Fearyourcreator said there's no hardship in the country maybe Ooni of Ife don join obidients🤣

Fearyourcreator said Emilokan government is the best after bread and butter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by tishbite42: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
I sure sey hin wives go follow am dey the seclusion
Who is deceiving who?!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by Zupay: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Make e enter Igbó irúnmolè so that the gods would answer his prayers and Nigeria's economy would bounce back.....dem don scam una. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Where is Uncle Helinues, e be like say e dey on paternity leave, buying baby formula and pampers no let am see road to create his usual 2a.m threads on igbos.....Tinubu led economy no be your mate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship by IMASTEX: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Simply ask China, Japan, UAE, etc the type of religious activities they did and to which god. And worship their god exactly the same way they did it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Inter-tribal Marriages Be Encouraged? / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview / Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.