Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Eidul-maloud: Imbibe The Virtues Of The Prophet — Taiwo Oludotun Felicitates Wit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eidul-maloud: Imbibe The Virtues Of The Prophet — Taiwo Oludotun Felicitates Wit (85 Views)

FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr / Eidul-Mawlid: FG Declares Thursday, October 29 Public Holiday / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eidul-maloud: Imbibe The Virtues Of The Prophet — Taiwo Oludotun Felicitates Wit by AmeboFeeds(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Eidul-Maloud: Imbibe the Virtues of the Prophet — Taiwo Oludotun Felicitates with Muslims

Solanke Ayomideji Taiwo, Abeokua

Ogun State Commissioner Designate, Hon. Taiwo Oludotun has felicitated with Muslims in the country, as they join faithful worldwide to mark Mawlud today.
In a statement signed by him, he urged MusliNabiyyms to use the occasion, which is the celebration of the birth of Prophet Mohammed, to on the ideals of the prophet.

“The teachings of Prophet Mohammed centred on sobriety, peace, sacrifice and selflessness. These were the ideals he stood for and which, we, as Muslims, should emulate,” he added.

He also urged Muslims to pray for God for divine intervention and to heal our country and imbibe the spirit of love, patience, and perseverance.

He said: “The story life of Prophet Muhammed is inspiring and motivating, he lived a life worthy of emulation. In commemoration of his birthday which is today, I want to urge all Muslims to imbibe the spirit of love, patience, and perseverance. History has shown that these are the virtues of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

“As you celebrate, I urge to to pray for this country, pray for God’s guidance for the executive Governor of Ogun state, Prince Dapo Abiodun mfr. to further pilot the affairs of Ogun state, noting that Nigeria needs wisdom and God’s guidance. With prayer and unity, I know we will get to where we want to be.

"I wish all Muslims in Ogun State and across the world a happy Eidul-Mawlid Nabiy celebration.”

(1) (Reply)

Eid El-maulud: Steel Development Minister Makes Call For Perseverance/Tolerance / How Gov Kefas Perceives The Media - By Emmanuel Bello / Tribunal Delivers A Verdict: APGA And Odoh's Case Against Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.