Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

2bedroom Flat And Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Plot Of Land At Iyana Ilogbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2bedroom Flat And Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Plot Of Land At Iyana Ilogbo (211 Views)

RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / The Rose Ilogbo Orphanage And Motherless Babies Home (rose Ilogbo Orphanage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat And Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Plot Of Land At Iyana Ilogbo by isholapeter9(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2023
I have a two bedroom and a room & parlor self-contained on a full plot of land with half fenced in Iyana Ilogbo for sale.
The property is mine and the documents available are deed of agreement, family receipt and survey plan.
The rooms are ensuit, water is available in all the rooms, everywhere has been tiled except outside and the parlor is pop with the dining area only, prepaid meter is available already, borehole is available inside the compound and all CDA dues has been cleared up to date,so no issues with the Omo onile or the CDA.
Asking price is 10million but still negotiable to some extent.
You can contact me on 08034425924 for more details and pictures because the files are too large to upload on NairaLand.

Re: 2bedroom Flat And Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Plot Of Land At Iyana Ilogbo by isholapeter9(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Come and buy......
Be a landlord before the year ends......
DM for negotiation.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Sea Salt In Lagos-Nigeria / I Have Iron Shelf For Storage For Sell / How Do You Deal With These Little Noisemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.