Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land (336 Views)

2 Bedroom Bungalow & A Room Self Contained On A Full Plot @Ayobo Lagos / Self Con Or Room& Parlor Needed- Ibadan / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land by isholapeter9(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2023
I have a two bedroom and a room & parlor self-contained on a full plot of land measuring 60 x120 with half fenced in Iyana Ilogbo for sale.
The property is mine and the documents available are deed of agreement, family receipt and survey plan.
The rooms are ensuit, water is available in all the rooms, everywhere has been tiled except outside and the parlor is pop with the dining area only, prepaid meter is available already, borehole is available inside the compound and all CDA dues has been cleared up to date,so no issues with the Omo onile or the CDA.
Asking price is 10million but still negotiable to some extent.
You can contact me on 08034425924 for more details and pictures because the files are too large to upload on NairaLand.

Re: Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Iyana ilogbo is located were sef..
And for a house not painted and looks abandoned, shave 4 million from it and I will get u a buyer
Re: Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land by isholapeter9(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Iyana Ilogbo is after sango before ifo but we can chat privately anyway.
Thanks

HRHQueenPhil:
Iyana ilogbo is located were sef..
And for a house not painted and looks abandoned, shave 4 million from it and I will get u a buyer
Re: Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land by isholapeter9(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Still Available.....

(1) (Reply)

A Newly Renovated 4 Bedroom Duplex On 1000 Sq/m At Ikoyi, Lagos: For Sale: / Filing Stations For Lease And For Sale In Ibadan In Ibadan / Ex-office Block With C Of O For Sale In Orile Iganmu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.