Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo (36386 Views)

Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2023
A Mother of three, Mrs Tayelolu Solomon, has reportedly killed her 65-year-old husband, Felix Solomon, with a pestle in Ondo State.

According to the state-owned newspaper, the incident occurred at GRA in Ondo town at the weekend.

It was gathered that the couple had been having a lingering crisis and the woman had threatened to kill him.

According to the son of the deceased, Ibukun Solomon who witnessed the incident, his mother killed his father in his sleep after a minor argument.

“My mother killed my father with a pestle in my presence and took to her heels. She used the pestle to hit his head when he was asleep,” he narrated.

"Earlier on the fateful day, a minor argument had ensued between them that resulted in a fight. After the fight, my father went to lie on the chair and my mother hit his head with the pestle.

"He became unconscious in the process and fell down from where he was sleeping. My mother used the pestle to hit my father’s head three times and he later died

"When my mother saw that my father was already unconscious, she hid the pestle at the back of our house and ran away.

"I alerted some of the residents, who rushed my father to the hospital. But he later died. His corpse has been deposited at the morgue. My mother had three children for my father and I’m the last child.”

It was learnt that the deceased was on the floor of the house when the people of the community arrived at the scene. And they called the police for help. It was further gathered that the deceased had planned to report the woman to her family before she sent him to his grave.

A Member of the deceased’s family said they were making efforts to settle the incessant fight between the couple before tragedy struck.

The source revealed that was not the first time such face-off would occur between the couple and the family would settle it amicably.

"The woman had been threatening to kill her husband whenever they were fighting. And the deceased informed us about the threats. But we never knew she would carry out the act. But this time, she took laws into her own hands and killed our brother for nothing. She must be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/woman-kills-her-65-year-old-husband-with-pestle-in-ondo.html

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Fit of anger is an opening for the devil to cause mayhem
I pray his soul rest in peace and madam is granted liniency

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by VOsimhen144(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Fear women
Watch how jennyclay, Saphiere, siofra, nd iconicR will avoid nd sneak out of this thread like…

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Kestolove(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2023
God may never cover our news

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Neddstark: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Because a marriage is long doesn't mean they are happy.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by idanone(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
HellAnus:

Abeg shut it. Very stale

So, Are You Praying For Not To See Him Own Food, Take Chop?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by maureensylvia(f): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
The man must have pushed her into this
Rip Nnaa

Anger is bad!

Nobody should mention me on this thread again
This is a simple English…y difficult to comprehend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by SkengRay: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Ondo state is the Ohio of Nigeria for real. Crazy things are always happening

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Ofunaofu: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Way4orward: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Anger

I guess she will blame the devil for her actions.

Where's love?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by EyeCumInPiece: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Check well, the root cause is the current Renewed Shege in the corn3.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Sonnobax15(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Pandev(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
angry
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by BloomingDale(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria men wahala too much.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by tuoyoojo(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Any threat that involves threat to life should not be taken lightly irrespective of who is making the threat.
You nor know wetin people carry for mind

17 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Tonytonex(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Why na?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by jmoore(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2023
DNA/paternity test on all the kids first.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Fatbam005: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
He has been living with death all this while.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Decarbonisation: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
She pounded him like iyan or what?
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Papayaayasager(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Don't forget where it happened in Ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Lungdick: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
VOsimhen144:
Fear women
Watch how jennyclay, Saphiere, siofra, nd iconicR will avoid nd sneak out of this thread like…

it's a lie. They'll blame the deceased and defend the culprit-their gender.

21 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by Checkwell: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Ondo again on the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo by money121(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Held For Robbery Day After Leaving Prison (photo) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.