Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? (25116 Views)

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Motun4082(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Good day everyone. Which good country can I migrate to legally with #10m. Europe or South America. Pls state your reasons too. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by viyon02: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Malta, st Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia are easy to locate to and very peaceful.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by ScalesDemy: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Portugal - Easy to get residence, cost of living is relatively low, conducive for digital nomads.

Czech Republic - Affordable school fees if you're going via study route.

Brazil - Free education, high standard of living, good for digital nomads.

USA - With a fully funded scholarship, the sky will be your stepping stone.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
ScalesDemy:
Portugal - Easy to get residence, cost of living is relatively low, conducive for digital nomads.

It's easier to marry a virgin in Nigeria than to get a study visa for Czech republic right now.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
move to ogbe ijaw or ika landgrin where you be celebrated with freedom. If you go oyinbo land they go tax your money to finish before you match ground. grin AMERICA DEY OWN HEAVILY,EVERY COUNTRY NEED MONEY,IF YOU LIKE TRY IT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by koyeni(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
ScalesDemy:

I dont think 10m can take op to USA

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by MrBroke(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by superintendents(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
koyeni:

why

even 1.5mil go take him to any other country...

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by koyeni(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
superintendents:
why

even 1.5mil go take him to any other country...
Nawa for you ooo
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by austine4real(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2023
I wish to travel out but I don't have any money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Cogs(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Baba...go to Ghana!

They have light and good road.
You can rent a house and then start a business.

You go blow!

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Move to anywhere that's not here. Tribalism has killed this country. You can't achieve anything in a country like this because our leaders already know our kryptonite: TRIBALISM

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Ceasarceasar: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
koyeni:

Shut up

22 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by iCauseTrouble: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just want to let the OP know that Ten Million Naira is just $10,000.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
🤐
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by christejames(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
You can move to Ababurg, Ibadaminsphire, JOSington and even Nsukkaburg cheesy... Those places will take you for a far lesser amount and you don't need any immigration brouhaha to migrate grin

On a serious note, Nigeria is now a pariah state that an average citizen is always itching to leave in order to survive, what a sad event... The unfortunate, thing is that even the fools that foisted this rudderless regime on us are also jostling to leave.

Well, my wish for you is that you find the best place and country that will make your talent blossom 🌸. This wish will only come to pass if you didn't partake in foisting this govt on us.

Good luck!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Infobase101: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
😎
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Togo
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Sulammon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
That's 10k dolls

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by 43Ronin: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
ScalesDemy:

USA is the last place you want to go via study route. H1B allocation is minimal compared to those waiting for it and competing for it. Best is canada however exchange rate is her undoing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by WayStage(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Motun4082:
Good day everyone. Which good country can I migrate to legally with #10m. Europe or South America. Pls state your reasons too. Thanks
NIGERIA... Since I don't know the country u are in presently.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by tiswell(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Gambia

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by oluwaseyi0: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cogs:
Baba...go to Ghana!

They have light and good road.
You can rent a house and then start a business.

You go blow!

dey play

life is way more expensive in Ghana than Nigeria

Their government attitude to Nigeria business is terrible to say the least

don't you read in the news about the daily harrashment of Nigeria businesses in Ghana

they request for a phantom $1m before you can set up business

22 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by BXNX: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
ghjk
Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Basicend: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hmm. .

Tinubu has brutalized the naira. . that's the issue. .

That money may only be able to take to Morocco max. .

Pele. . it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by ihatebuhari(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
UK, Canada and US

Use college two years degree for Canada that would do

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by kenny714433(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
This nonsense should just stop! Like, who are you guys leaving Nigeria for?

Tinubu should just shutdown the borders and every entrance that leads out of this country. No one is escaping.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by jojothaiv(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Most of the comments no really follow, I for advise you but na tourist I be for all the countries wey I don enter...

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by MrPOTUS: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin

Hope she didn't vote for balablu and wants to japa o.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by 43Ronin: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Shut up

Legally it can't so you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? by Lokomoney: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
This nairaland e get as e be , una go just dey make everything looks so hard and difficult…..my sister and her husband just traveled to UK yesterday and the total package was 12mil plus tuition fees and their tickets…..Nawa for una for here oooo

48 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Road Accident At Otukpa, Benue State (photos) / Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.