Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. (719 Views)

How Can You Develop And Build Up Yur Site To Attract Members / Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 20, 2011
I want to learn how to design and build a website.Am not financially bouyant enough to afford the training. I already have basic knowledge of operating a computer, I can use software apps. Like Microsoft word and Corel Draw very well. If you can be kind enuf to help I would apprci8 , I 'm a student .I stay on Lagos island.
Evening/weekend lessons would be very perfect for me. Thanxx and God bless

Contact;
BBM: 31827138
Naijablaze@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2011
Then attend my webdeisgn cash conference where you will learn how to developed and design dynamic  and professional website without writing a single line of code website visit  the link to reserve your seat now   http://webdesigncash.trucalms.org/
Re: I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by Toluspet: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2011
We run a three weeks comprehensive course on web design (including PHP/MYSQL), photoshop and 3D cartoon/other animation using MAYA and other new animation tools etc @70% discount.

Start date: October 24th.(monday).

call 08063786241 , 08078133443

Training will last for three weeks.
Registration is still on,

call 08063786241

The venue is 7 Abiodun Jagun Street, Via Retail Market Road, Ogba-Ikeja.

www.greenmouseng.com
Re: I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by isaiah60: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial
« on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »

CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to enable you to work in a structured and rapid manner–without loss of flexibility.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.

CakePHP work within your organization, and want to ensure you to have the best tools, skills and understanding of the CakePHP Framework and MVC approaches
possible? Training for general development, application planning and design. Training is provided by the Create a Dynamic Team for free

Visit http://createdynamicwebsite.com now. this website is developed with cakephp

. if you want to be a guru in php and develop your web application fast, start with cakephp.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by WebSurfer(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
cool cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Learn How To Design And Build A Website. by nihinlade(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
Website design and development is better learnt one on one. I have been designing and hosting websites since 2005.
when I started, I was just a learner but now i belief I have gathered enough experience. I own a company by the name Nihtem International Limited. It is a website development and training company. But we are not only into that, we are generally ICT consultants. Let us make a schedule on how we can teach you web design.

I will personally train you one on one in the weekend. I can train u in the easiest way at an affordable price.

Just Call 07030595653

or email contact@nihtem.com and let's talk immediately.

Blackberry pin is 283D2DEE.

thanks,
Joseph

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Streaming Live Videos On My Website / Learn More, Earn More And Expand Your Business: At Sango- Otta. / My Fellow Webmasters, Help Please !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.