Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Access Bank Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Recruitments (951 Views)

Diamond Bank And Zenith Bank Recruitments / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Bank Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Recruitments by lockster: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2007
guys i just need to explain somethings to you on access bank recruitment, first is that when you write a test @ access bank and u pass the test be rest assured that you will be invited for an interview it might not be immediately because of the volume of people on ground but you definately will be invted for interview all you need to do is to pray that you are called quickly.
i wish you all the best
Re: Access Bank Recruitments by Akirigra: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2007
are they employing National Diploma in marketing if yes plz my friends send the site to me @ nkibaby_ng@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Banking Jobs / g / Huawei Technologies Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.