Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet (25955 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Godfullsam(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corn247:
grin
Look at the people we are arguing with.

You must be completely stupid before you become obidient (zombie)

You have to be stupid to become Obidients.

You cant an Obidient without being stupid.
It is not possible.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by MorataFC: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
LMAO
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by AllenSpencer: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
That account is the most dumb account on Twitter. How she happens to have so many followers baffles me!

Always struggling to make sense!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by PHIPEX(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
9jatriot:
Na so they accuse Buhari of rapping Aisha for marrying her at 19 only for us to discover that PO married his wife at around 17 or 18 years old. As a self acclaimed saint, none of them has called him out for rape
Obi is 60years, are you saying he has a child that's upto 40years or you want to talk nonsense for likes?
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Davicl: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Ignorance is becoming like a badge of honor to Obidients.

That same ingorance that landed naira to one thousand per dollar.
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by dododawa1: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
OBIDENTs are problems people

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by zionstaar75: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Daddy freeze the wife beater and serial divorcee too is talking
slave of Lagos still in brain dead mode

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Godfullsam(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
paramakina202:
That girl mistaken Remi Tinubu's birthday for her wedding anniversary.Make una forgive her.

How can Remi Tinubu celebrate 62 wedding anniversary at her age?
That means she got married the same year she was born.
No sane person will make such mistake.
That kind of mistake is common among Obidients.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Philosophia91(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubu might be 30 years old when he married her,Remi by implication will be 22years old then...the 8 years age differences is still intact....simple as ABC...Mumu kids claiming adults don full everywhere πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsV_55NIOk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
A typical Obidient is not expected to be sensible.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by iReddington: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obidients are irredeemably daft, No logic, No commonsense, No intuition, they are all just dumb as a brick, and they are all the same. It's like they all think with their feet. grin People that believed Buhari was a clone.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Alliswell248: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
The average obidients are dulllllll.

For the sake of your sanity....pls avoid them.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by lixedav: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
She no smart simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by IdiotSpotter: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Okoroawusa: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don't know why you guys are surprised. Name one Obidient wey you know wey get sense

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxsV_55NIOk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This is a judicious display of abundant foolery. Yes, agbado is a criminal but people should make observations with common sense and logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Couldntfigurean: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nothing to see here
Just a Yoruba supporting another Yoruba,in this present situation all Yoruba are acting like all is ok because satan tinubu is their tribesman

Let it be another minority there,they will be singing another song
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Alliswell248: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
That account is the most dumb account on Twitter. How she happens to have so many followers baffles me!

Always struggling to make sense!

Most obidients are dulllllll

I call them one way traffic people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by FashionCookie(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol...funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by fredoooooo: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obituarists ,brain , iq and sense are enemies .. I'm not surprised
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Germi9: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Does her comment make her an OBIdient?
Y’all are no different from the girl
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by ThierryJay: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin It means that for husbands whose wives are much older, they married their wives even before they were conceived in the womb! According to Nefettiti's logicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by 9jatriot(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
This your logic really sound like the way a typical obidient reason... What is the correlation between what I said and you introducing PO's kids to the discussion? I don't understand.

PHIPEX:
Obi is 60years, are you saying he has a child that's upto 40years or you want to talk nonsense for likes?

Maybe this quote below will help you understand the subject of discussion better.

raumdeuter:

Actually Margaret turned 18 in September 1992

Obi married her in March 1992 when she was 17
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Makunahatata: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chai.. I dey shame fr her, someone's daughter ,wife , gf, sis , mother oo.

Kai

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by FashionCookie(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corn247:
grin

Come, I go wound you o. grin grin grin
Wait o...the guy actually typed that? πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by albert2512: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Issue base rather than attack a person.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by iReddington: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corn247:
grin

I swear, never seen a bandwagon of dangerously foolish and dull people like Obidients, they are just too dumb, it feels unreal sometimes grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by tonicyril: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
PHIPEX:
Why are u guys refusing to use brain grin grin grin

When was magret born compared the the age she married??

Na the question be that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by IdiotSpotter: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Coronavirus1:
Truth be told Tinubu is the biggest liar on planet earth 🌏 every of his things is full of controversy. I am sure he is not a Nigerian like Niger republic Buhari Tinubu is from Benin Republic

Idi0t!
Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Stone24: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Stupidity is a choice of ones doings, don't face ur live all of you contine to look for people and person that don't look for you. All mindset can't and never will be the same but I will never be in support of evil. Yes I mean evil and I hope u too know what is evil, like it it will come ur way

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by Guererro01: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corn247:
grin

This one off me o,dumbest take have seen all year, oh my GodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet by tolue42(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Corn247:
grin

And alot of people will actually " liked" that post. OMG!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anisulowo After She Regained Her Freedom From Kidnappers (Photo) / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed / Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.