Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right (20805 Views)

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 / National Sports Festival: Edo Gets 2020 Hosting Right / WAFU Cup: Nigeria Loses 2019 Hosting Right To Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by dayssolalee(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
I wonder how Nigerians think..... seriously

The country is in this shape, agreed.... The solution is what we need

Not defacing your country because you have a cheap phone and data to type online

You are needed for a better Nigeria

meanwhile, if you want to post your business on a business directory and get millions of customers from search engines like Google, go to https://Shoplife.com.ng/directory

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Eastlink(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
We can always bid for future editions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Eastlink(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Too bad we lost to the East Africans. Hopefully, the country should prepare early. I see no reason why Nigeria can’t host the AFCON alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
See the kind people wey for go watch the Nations cup tournament if say Dem allow Nigeria to be the host!.
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by MatrixCircle: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria started deteriorating immediately Goodluck handed power to APC Bubu.
Bubu destroyed his own and handed to the con man.

From Jubrin Al Sudani to Ahmadu Camara of Guinea. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by delvzy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
So Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania don get automatic qualification for AFCON 2027? I see no big deal in this, it is about time East Africa gets to host the next AFCON.
On our part, it is time for the Ministry of Sports and other stakeholders to go back to the drawing board. Right now, we aren't ready to host such an event.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by DrTee1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
I think the correct headline should be "Nigeria fails to win AFCON hosting right".

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by ufotunang: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Na Mumu foreigners dey come Nigeria

A country her citizens ain’t safe let alone foreigners

Any foreigner coming to Nigeria for any AFCON rubbish should better hold his ransom money

Two seconds they don kidnap una
..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....you have finished nigeria .🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
accordadoga30:

We are not bothered about your hatred for Nigeria.

But one thing you should be rest assured of is OBI WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT.

If he becomes one, na for Biafra.

Tinubu neva even see critics with beta profile like David Hundeyin reason, na u wey be nobody go come dey give am headache?

And please be proud of the SE you are from.

David Hundeyin WANNABE

Are there kidnappers in Nigeria or not ??

If you are to name a Terrorists group in Nigeria now, the first you will call will be IPOB ......... because you hate IGBOS

The same you , is before us saying that there are no kidnappers or terrorists in NIGERIA....
And anyone talking about it hates NIGERIA...

How do you feel living like a Chameleon?? grin lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by redirect(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
charity begins at home,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by planetx: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Any foreigner coming to Nigeria for any AFCON rubbish should better hold his ransom money

Go to the international airports and see the hundreds of Nigerians and foreigners trooping into this country daily, what do you know stay in your village and be capping nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Henix(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Boko Haram Will just ambush them in Kano or kaduna and march them to sambisa forest just like they normally kidnap students in hundreds over there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Very good. I'm happy that we did.

Happy post rumours birthday dad. I miss you triumphantly. Continue to rest in peace
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by ufotunang: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
How do you expect them to give it to nigeria when CAF know that nigeria economy is bad...no constant electricity light, bad road, no standard stadium.in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by obedience4(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chapels:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

This account was opened today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by ponishah: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chapels:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Why e be say no GTB account una dey always use do this rubbish
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Deogratiasfx: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Realist12:

Obedients should grow up . This isn't criticism but demarketing your country and yourselves .

No one is demarketing Nigeria. The country is a bad market itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Mccullum: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Those countries in the horn of Africa needs to be given hosting right, it has be long that region hosted nation cup last.

Nigeria and Benin Republic may co-host the upper coming one in 2029.
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by callmevirus(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
accordadoga30:

We are not bothered about your hatred for Nigeria.

But one thing you should be rest assured of is OBI WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT.

If he becomes one, na for Biafra.

Tinubu neva even see critics with beta profile like David Hundeyin reason, na u wey be nobody go come dey give am headache?

And please be proud of the SE you are from.

David Hundeyin WANNABE

How does this post concern Peter Obi? Or you just want to trend?
Stop seeking for unnecessary attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thank God we escape international disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by fayomim: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wise move........there will be no nigeria come 2027.

ISWAP are carving up their territory!

It is well with your soul
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Phylix76: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
NIGERIA IS NOT READY AT ALL. LET THE POOR BREATH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by ThatFairGuy1: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Enemy of the State.

Sore loser
Taylor92:

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Chizaam2008: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hitting the ground running with ILLEGITIMACY! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by toffyz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
ijustdey:

…Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania named joint hosts of 2027 AFCON

Details later…

https://punchng.com/just-in-nigeria-misses-out-on-afcon-2027-hosting/?amp

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Kukutente23: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
ijustdey:

…Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania named joint hosts of 2027 AFCON

Details later…

https://punchng.com/just-in-nigeria-misses-out-on-afcon-2027-hosting/?amp

Nigeria hosted along with Ghana in 2000
What is punch smoking
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Splitmind: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because of those bloody Ibos, especially Peter Obi, look how they have deksrketed Nigeria in the internation eye! angry
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Kukutente23: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Realist12:

Obedients should grow up . This isn't criticism but demarketing your country and yourselves .
What was BBOG in 2013?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Kukutente23: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Those 3 countries are not known for soccer. I hope it will not be a flop. Congrats to them. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Was UAE known for soccer before hosting the world last year
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by FreeStuffsNG: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Was UAE known for soccer before hosting the world last year
Not UAE but Qatar. Besides, World cup is different because it draws a global audience during summer break and Qatar is stupendously rich!
Re: Nigeria Loses AFCON 2027 Hosting Right by Menclothing: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nigeria don’t have money to host any tournaments

3 country have to join to host lolz 😆

In Europe one country will host successful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Coach, Peseiro Applies To Coach Egyptian Club, Zamalek / Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo) / Thomas Sweswe.The Only Player Who Played For 90mins Without Touching D Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.