Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor (15457 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor / We Don't Want Another Lockdown - Sanwo-Olu Warns Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by KennethEnyi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Useless Yoruba market women
Make government put electric fence and barbwire on that track possible even lasers and landmines
Anybody Wey near am

straight to the almighty๐Ÿ˜
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by Jagabanarmy: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1707012702843924625
Well communicated..let they relocate to avoid someone being killed by train.. period.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by Bluntemperor: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
treesun:

naptu2 cooking something!

Thank you OP,you are a delightful one!
But wait- why should we be told that things are changing - no more trading on those Blue Line( On Mile 2 and + now the Red Lines on Agege- Oshodi?
Let's obey these ones,is for Safety of our lives,biko!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mega city must be actualized. Next is to scrap those danfo and give Lagos a befitting public transportation framework.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

But I thought you people hated SS when Jonathan was the president, what happened now?

What happened to South east?

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was right when he talked about those who are the problem with NIGERIA.
Unity beggar grin

Choose one, ipob or Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lastmankc:
You are foolish,who dey collect owomida for their?I don't know why you guys have refused to use your brain.
Mumu talk.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by Sirianese: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUrWNRx5XcY?si=ICGXRumRJbq7Ka3E

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Jubril A. Gawat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMOsjhVFSg?si=ITt2l6JD2fGo0agc

Sanwo-Ole

Gawat useless son wey use I'm papa do sacrifice for job

Cursed and useless
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by boladez(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
wasuka14:
Thank you Milwaukee Governor. Any omo igbo who violate our lagos laws and order will smell ๐ŸŒถ

DUMBO Saka or Mufu or whatever you call yourself , you are a driver and dumb and poverty striken! I don't expect you to be able to comprehend that crime is not limited to a tribe.

Crime, whether committed by any tribe is a crime and should be condemned.

You are an ApC tout paid 3k a week to come and promote tribalism, religious bigotry and display retar**action online. Wake up and smell the coffee, the persons who engaged you to come and embarrass yourself and disgrace the ability to read and write are doing deals accross the nation and accross all tribes.

Stay in your 1 room in Oshogbo and postulate about Lagosians..you wish .......the three property you have is probably 3 car footmats grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by johnjose68: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUrWNRx5XcY?si=ICGXRumRJbq7Ka3E

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Jubril A. Gawat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMOsjhVFSg?si=ITt2l6JD2fGo0agc

I.pob rodents, this is news about Lagos, come and express your dirty opinions cheesy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by Sleekfingers: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
The Governor is now personally warning them but what about does that does not understand Yoruba he should have also use pidgin English but the truth is if you like use all languages in the world some will still not obey
By the expiration of the two days some will still be there with the mind of na so them they talk

Someone will translate it to them.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by MEGAWATCH: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Unity beggar grin

Choose one, ipob or Nigeria.

Hahahaha!

Let me believe you don't know the meaning of Unity beggars as you have been seeing people say it here.

If you are not Unity beggars why are you always having sleepless nights over Biafra issues.

I know you are so afraid to live with the north if Igbos and SS leaves Nigeria.

But una go live together weather you like it or not.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

Let me believe you don't know the meaning of Unity beggars as you have been seeing people say it here.

If you are not Unity beggars why are you always having sleepless nights over Biafra issues.

I know you are so afraid to live with the north if Igbos and SS leaves Nigeria.

But una go live together weather you like it or not.
It's because we want you parasites to stay in your region. Nnamdi Azikiwe is the chief unity beggar, you idiots always like to force yourself with deltans and co, even when you are rejected like leprosy patient. Mumu internal refugees grin

Unity begging is travelling everywhere, even to the north where you are hated, Unity begging is claiming others lands. Flat head parasite...how many people are going to your region?

How many of you are scavenging the whole nation like parasites grin

South South people can not forget attacks by ojukwu and his Biafra soldiers, stop joining yourself with Niger Delta, we reject you flat head cannibals, nothing join us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by MEGAWATCH: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

It's because we want you parasites to stay in your region. Nnamdi Azikiwe is the chief unity beggar, you idiots always like to force yourself with deltans and co, even when you are rejected like leprosy patient. Mumu internal refugees grin

Unity begging is travelling everywhere, even to the north where you are hated, Unity begging is claiming others lands. Flat head parasite...how many people are going to your region?

How many of you are scavenging the whole nation like parasites grin

South South people can not forget attacks by ojukwu and his Biafra soldiers, stop joining yourself with Niger Delta, we reject you flat head cannibals, nothing join us.

See this mumu girl o!

I told you you don't know the meaning of words you are using here.

Nnamdi Azikiwe that floored Awolowo in the first parliamentary election in your region is who you are calling unity beggar?

Unity beggar and we decided to leave your useless NIGERIA and that stupid Awolowo introduce 20 pounds policy to government that we also used to buy up all your grandfather's house and use it as warehouse in Mushin and Idimota.

All those useless Yoruba people wey dey London dey do pick pocket since only God knows when is that place Yoruba land?

E reach Una sotay one useless idoit go kill one Britain soldier for street of London because he was forming what I don't know.

Many of your people are so useless in the UK that I almost slapped one who รงame to beg me at the Train station.

We won Tinubu a Yoruba man in Lagos in presidential election, very soon we will take that Lagos state governor before your eyes and rule you people in your region.

We have started and if you like envy till tomorrow but it will come to pass before your eyes.

Useless dirty people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

See this mumu girl o!

I told you you don't know the meaning of words you are using here.

Nnamdi Azikiwe that floored Awolowo in the first parliamentary election in your region is who you are calling unity beggar?

Unity beggar and we decided to leave your useless NIGERIA and that stupid Awolowo introduce 20 pounds policy to government that we also used to buy up all your grandfather's house and use it as warehouse in Mushin and Idimota.

All those useless Yoruba people wey dey London dey do pick pocket since only God knows when is that place Yoruba land?

E reach Una sotay one useless idoit go kill one Britain soldier for street of London because he was forming what I don't know.

Many of your people are so useless in the UK that I almost slapped one who รงame to beg me at the Train station.

We won Tinubu a Yoruba man in Lagos in presidential election, very soon we will take that Lagos state governor before your eyes and rule you people in your region.

We have started and if you like envy till tomorrow but it will come to pass before your eyes.

Useless dirty people.

Be proud of your cannibal infested region, go there, thrive there, stop constituting nuisance everywhere. You people are a disgrace to Nigeria. Stupid flat head kid.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by MEGAWATCH: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Be proud of your cannibal infested region, go there, thrive there, stop constituting nuisance everywhere. You people are a disgrace to Nigeria. Stupid flat head kid.

My village is 100 percent better than every village in the south west.

Just Google ABRIBA THE SMALL LONDON and let's see the pictures of your village.

Useless people who forget their place of origin and start claiming Lagos up and down.

Just tell me your village let's check something, I've told you mine.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by panpan(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
The Lagos State government or its agents should stop collecting trading space fees from traders on the the railway line.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by PHAYOL81: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice jobs, Mr Governor. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by ImoleNaija: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
"Eyan kan ma ku, mi o dแบน fแบน wahala" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by Emekaonline: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Listen to Sanwo Olu speaking Yoruba to the market women? How would chinedu communicate like this to them? That is why he is better off contesting for Anambra or Abia state governorship in 2027 where he will be able to speak their language. Say no to Omo atohunrinwa

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ajepako you've been warned o

HOW TO DIRECT SOMEBODY TO YOUR HOUSE:

AMERICA:
Capitol street, Lincoln Avenue, #451; that's my house.

ENGLAND:
Downing street, Plot 122, Flat 8; see you soon.

NIGERIA:
As you're coming eh, immediately the Okada man drop you, turn to your left you will see one shop where they're doing DSTV subscription, follow the street after that shop; be coming, be coming, come dooooooooooown; when you reach the end of that street, do as if you want to turn left again; don't follow your right, bad boys use to snatch phone there at night; just be coming, when you reach that store where that woman is selling fufu, look straight to your right, you will see one upstairs painted yellow and under it you also see bet9ja office then flash me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by hkidola00(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2023
adeoba2008:
Why would someone be selling goods on a Rail line?
stay there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by ajepako(f): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako you've been warned o

HOW TO DIRECT SOMEBODY TO YOUR HOUSE:

AMERICA:
Capitol street, Lincoln Avenue, #451; that's my house.

ENGLAND:
Downing street, Plot 122, Flat 8; see you soon.

NIGERIA:
As you're coming eh, immediately the Okada man drop you, turn to your left you will see one shop where they're doing DSTV subscription, follow the street after that shop; be coming, be coming, come dooooooooooown; when you reach the end of that street, do as if you want to turn left again; don't follow your right, bad boys use to snatch phone there at night; just be coming, when you reach that store where that woman is selling fufu, look straight to your right, you will see one upstairs painted yellow and under it you also see bet9ja office then flash me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Werey! grin grin grin

It's actually true grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by creativehubb: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

My village is 100 percent better than every village in the south west.

Just Google ABRIBA THE SMALL LONDON and let's see the pictures of your village.

Useless people who forget their place of origin and start claiming Lagos up and down.

Just tell me your village let's check something, I've told you mine.
Refugees grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor by MEGAWATCH: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
creativehubb:

Refugees grin

Action speaks louder than words,

Just post your village pictures or kindly tell me your village let's check who are the people that ran away from their village.

I guess you have been looking for the meaning of that word........ REFUGEES?

Take us to your village let's see if we can get the meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quit Comparing Nigeria To Ghana, Rivers State Alone Is Richer Then Ghana Lol. / Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.