Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed (280 Views)

10 Investors Needed / How I Make Atleast N5,000 Daily With Just #10,000 Capital / How To Start A Profitable Business With Just #10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hello guys, there is a High yield arbitrage system running on binance and ppl with capital are raking out millions low key.
It's a very practical stuff and with a capital of 1m, you can make a profit of above 30k in just one round and takes less than 20mins. The process can be repeated upto as many times as ur bank account can permit for a daily threshold of inflow and outflow.
Asuming yhu run it like just 5times a day. That is 150k a day and 4.5million a month with a capital of 1m.
Just 10ppl are needed to pool funds togeda, 100k each and we kickstart.
Everything will be done under stringent terms of agreement and legal backing.
If u are interested
Message me on what'sapp
0703 nine hundred 999 eight
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by wittywriter: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Screenshots for profit claim evidence as per figures you posted.

ManuelNate1:

All proofs are available, If you are interested, mesg me on what's app, I will send all proofs to you, you open ur binance app and verify with the steps shown and then we can discuss on terms of engagement.

Wittyness
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
wittywriter:
Screenshots for profit claim evidence as per figures you posted.

Wittyness
All proofs are available, If you are interested, mesg me on what's app, I will send all proofs to you, you open ur binance app and verify with the steps shown and then we can discuss on terms of engagement.
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
3 slots taken.
7 left
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by Owolabi97(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Am interested but it looks like a scam
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Owolabi97:
Am interested but it looks like a scam
It's not a scam sir/ ma. You are not sending your money to anybody.
1. You will verify the process by urself.
2. All the 10 participants will be present for the the transactions to be done
Note: only rison why I'm involving others it's cos the capital needed. Hence a need for synergy, else, I go dey run am on code.
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by Owolabi97(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
ManuelNate1:

It's not a scam sir/ ma. You are not sending your money to anybody.
1. You will verify the process by urself.
2. All the 10 participants will be present for the the transactions to be done
Note: only rison why I'm involving others it's cos the capital needed. Hence a need for synergy, else, I go dey run am on code.
Ok can I see proof first
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Owolabi97:

Ok can I see proof first
There is a WhatsApp group. Msg me and I'll add you to it. I'll send all evidence and proof. If you have the capital, you can do it by yourself at ur comfort and privacy.
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by xtianfemi: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is it error free.Can a Lawyer sign agreement for us,
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
xtianfemi:
Is it error free.Can a Lawyer sign agreement for us,
It is error free.
There will be a legal backing and all involved will be present. You will not be asked to transfer money to any body. Thanks
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
00u1:
Earn daily trading synthetic indices on deriv check free info on image attached
Please do ur advert on anoda thread. This is serious biz
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2023
5/10 taken
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by sole26: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Send me details, I'm interested
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
sole26:
Send me details, I'm interested
Please msg me on whatsapp
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2023
5 slots taken
5 more to go
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by ManuelNate1: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Interested ppl still needed. Let's join hands together and make money
Re: Binance Arbitrage- Just 10 Investors Needed by Owolabi97(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2023
ManuelNate1:

There is a WhatsApp group. Msg me and I'll add you to it. I'll send all evidence and proof. If you have the capital, you can do it by yourself at ur comfort and privacy.
Ur whatapp number

(1) (Reply)

Naira Gains Ground Against US Dollar On Parallel Market / Nigerian Breweries To Suspend Production In 2 Plants / Lands Selling Promo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.