Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment (2955 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Narcotic Forfeiture: PDP Seeks Court Order To Declare Tinubu Ineligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Validated: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubu has gone missing after the UNGA. I learnt he is in Paris to lobby the West to stop the release of his identity.

At this point the Senate need to declare him AWOL (away without official leave). From thence, an Impeachment notice be served on him. That way, he could take a soft landing because as far as US government are concerned, noone can go scotfree from a crime as grievous as identity theft.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Throwback: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Another Igbo on the loose.

Tinubu's victory really hurt them to their bone marrows.

Many have lost their minds and the public should be protected from them.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by proff010: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obidients on rampage...
Impeach ko sit at home ni.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Validated: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
In your warped agbado head, everyone opposed to the id thief is igbo, including Atiku

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Malroux: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Throwback:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Chochovini: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
He was never meant for that seat in the first place. He is a persona-non-grata as far as we the AFENIFERE group is concerm.

I know the agbadorians will not like this so I look farward to their attacks. They are alergic to the truth especially if it does not favour their sniffer from iragbiji.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by yarimo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
But you don't have business in where TINUBU is? I thought your only business is his certificate na grin grin
Validated:
Tinubu has gone missing after the UNGA. I learnt he is in Paris to lobby the West to stop the release of his identity.

At this point the Senate need to declare him AWOL (away without official leave). From thence, an Impeachment notice be served on him. That way, he could take a soft landing because as far as US government are concerned, noone can go scotfree from a crime as grievous as identity theft.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Validated: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
yarimo:
But you don't have business in where TINUBU is? I thought your only business is his certificate na grin grin

Who cares about Tinubu's certificate? We want his admission letter and record of his transfer from Southern College. We want to confirm something.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by yarimo(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hahahaha so as at today you don't care about certificate again? You guys must get sense by fire by force grin grin grin grin
Validated:

Who cares about Tinubu's certificate? We want his admission letter and record of his transfer from Southern College. We want to confirm something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by creativehubb: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
If dem track you now for treasonable statement, you go cry, you people need to study the law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Awol ko

Azikwe ni

🥴
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Validated: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:
If dem track you now for treasonable statement, you go cry, you people need to study the law.
Track you for wetin? Is Tinubu on vacation?
Do you think Joe Biden will depart from Tokyo and without prior notice divert to Cairo for unofficial visit?

Which law do you want to study? Mr. Agbado legal luminary.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Validated: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha so as at today you don't care about certificate again? You guys must get sense by fire by force grin grin grin grin

A man presented 2 conspicuously different oluwole certificates, he is now running from pillar to post begging judges not to release his gender. Please send your plea to Atiku, not me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by creativehubb: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Validated:

Track you for wetin? Is Tinubu on vacation?
Do you think Joe Biden will depart from Tokyo and without prior notice divert to Cairo for unofficial visit?

Which law do you want to study? Mr. Agbado legal luminary.
Dumb idiot zombie on steroids grin
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by maxkia(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Throwback:

Keep quiet 🤫. Suffering and smiling idiots trying to defend illegalities for Peanut 🥜.

Defending a criminal like Bola Tinubu is a heinous task for your information.

Emilokan comrades

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Throwback:

I advised them to pick up basket weaving to help wit the stress of losing the elections.

Dem no gree.

Now they want to FAFO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
maxkia:

Keep quiet 🤫. Suffering and smiling idiots trying to defend illegalities for Peanut 🥜.

Defending a criminal like Bola Tinubu is a heinous task for your information.

Emilokan comrades

Are you frustrated so bad that you need to vent on a Congolese basket weaving forum ?

1 Like

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Chizaam2008: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Exactly!
What is he doing out of Nigeria if he really is not concerned with legitimacy questions?
Pursuing cases in the USA and looking for who to bribe like he has done for the past 40 years!

Is he trying to claim 'immunity' in the USA too? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by JOemmy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Am now beginning to believe all those prophecies by so many pastors before the presidential election it's beginning to make sense now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lack of or total bad parenting is the bane of SE Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by blabulu2000: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Validated:

Nnnnyamiri wailing crew member suspected....
8 years is far......add 8 years to.your useless life....and.tell me.your age....
You better find meaningful to do with your life because you cannot continue without no be monitored...someone need to be supporting your mental imbalance signs....so as not to make.it get worst.....and irreversible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Science student on rampage 😂

AWOL ko, AWOL ni
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Stupid thread,from miscreants grin
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Nobaga500(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Validated:

OP, Be caming down Man. He is the president. He has'nt trespass to deserve impeachment.
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Validated:

A man presented 2 conspicuously different oluwole certificates, he is now running from pillar to post begging judges not to release his gender. Please send your plea to Atiku, not me.
kikiki even Jonathan is more formedable Politically than ATIKU grin grin TINUBU teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent and illiterate supporters busy

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by JagabanB: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chochovini:
He was never meant for that seat in the first place. He is a persona-non-grata as far as we the AFENIFERE group is concerm.

I know the agbadorians will not like this so I look farward to their attacks. They are alergic to the truth especially if it does not favour their sniffer from iragbiji.
Who are u the afenifere?
U think Nigèria is a Yorûba community?
Nîgeriàns from North to South decided, we don't care about your afenifere.
Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by JagabanB: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
OP u all said these same thing when he travelled after elections, u are not tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by Chochovini: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2023
JagabanB:

Who are u the afenifere?
U think Nigèria is a Yorûba community?
Nîgeriàns from North to South decided, we don't care about your afenifere.
. So said a die hard tribalist agbadorian.

Mr decider, how are you fairing generally at the moment?
Hope you are buying fuel #N100 a ltr while others buys #N700?
I can‘t come up with a befiting name for you and your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by AfonjaScud: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Validated:
In your warped agbado head, everyone opposed to the id thief is igbo, including Atiku

Because Ibos are the ONLY rabid, and uncouth uncouth tribe with weird and annormal tendencies in nigeria.
Afteral, your reputation precedes you.

1 Like

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by AfonjaScud: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2023
I am beggining to believe a prediction that many Obidients may run beserk and itredeemably mad because of Tinubu's victory and subsequent presidency. They are really running insane. Insanity has become their lot.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment by maxkia(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Are you frustrated so bad that you need to vent on a Congolese basket weaving forum ?

FYI I am a self made Millionaire.. Commenting from the Pent house of my duplex… You & your Ballot Snatching president will never know peace.. Olodo eleribu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govenor Alia Signs 2024 Budget Into Law / Notice How The Noise About Nationwide Hunger Protests Died Down / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.