Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) (15649 Views)

How Inhud Makes Money With The Credit System / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Driveinhud, Nigeria's car sharing platform, is thrilled to announce its rebranding as inHud. With a journey that began just five months ago, inHud has already facilitated an impressive 90,000 bookings, transforming daily commuting across Nigeria.

In the spirit of clarity, it's important to understand the concept behind our previous name, Driveinhud. It encapsulated the idea of "Drive in Huddle," where "huddle" symbolizes people coming together. It reflected our mission to bring people together to drive, sharing journeys and costs, making daily commuting a collaborative and eco-friendly experience.

The decision to rebrand was fueled by valuable feedback from our dedicated users. While the previous name, Driveinhud, held a special place in our hearts, we understand that ease of pronunciation and memorability are vital in today's fast-paced world. With our new identity as inHud, we aim to deliver a brand that's as swift and memorable as your daily commute.

But that's not all. inHud has been hard at work enhancing its platform to offer an even more seamless and secure experience for commuters. Our commitment to innovation has led to the introduction of cutting-edge features, including AI-powered navigation, video live checks for added security, and comprehensive insurance options. With these advancements, inHud is on the path to not only revolutionizing daily commuting but also establishing itself as a formidable contender in the Nigerian transportation landscape.

The rebranding of Driveinhud to inHud marks an exciting new chapter in our journey. We believe this transition will bring our community even closer and make inHud a household name synonymous with safe, affordable, and convenient commuting in Nigeria.

Join us as we accelerate toward a future of effortless travel. inHud, where the journey is as memorable as the destination.
Sponsored Post

7 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thank you for your support as we continue to drive change, one shared ride at a time.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud

Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

4 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
inHud solve some crucial problems faced by Nigerians by providing an opportunity for
- Reduced cost of transportation.
- Providing comfort for commuters.
- Less traffic congestions on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
The app solves security threat by
- User verification
- Inapp video calls
- Live check
- Vehicle Insurance
- Ratings and reviews

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Interstate travels at no cost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Reviews and ratings for all users

5 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Network with professionals

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Vehicle Insurance for car owners

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThSubfinal

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by PelumiDeta: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Love the new name👌

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Confusionist,you haven't even taking off, you're already changing names.

11 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Frantzugo: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Great news! More success stories from your stable. I like the fact that you want inHud to be a memorable household name.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by LibraEye: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2023
For the fact that people are always talking about you, it shows you're doing something great.
Congratulations on your rebranding from Driveinhud to inHud cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by GenZion: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
The name change came to early, you should atleast waited for the brand to establish before changing.

Yes the former name Driveinhud is long but what you don't know is that the more it is being called and pronounced, the more it is remembered in the minds of people.

Yes at first the word Driveinhud was hard to remember.

But now it doesn't look long to me anymore.

If majority feel its too long, then I believe they were like me at first. Until I got used to the name.

That is the same way other new people who are hearing about it for the first time will struggle to remember the app name or pronounce it, until it's used to them.

5 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
GenZion:
The name change came to early, you should atleast waited for the brand to establish before changing.

Yes the former name Driveinhud is long but what you don't know is that the more it is being called and pronounced, the more it is remembered in the minds of people.

If majority feel its too long, then I believe they were like me at first. Until I got used to the name.

That is the same way other new people who are hearing about it for the first time will struggle to remember the app name or pronounce it, until it's used to them.
We have actually wanted to change the name for so long but we kept stalling, couple of folks has raised the issue here, but I guess the final straw that broke the carmel’s back was Twitter.
Yes agree we just starting out, I believe this is the best time to change

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Charpell(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
These were couple of feedbacks we got

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by IyaTola: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy Yeah finally you are listening to us. You will go places

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by IyaTola: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dear Sir,
Customers are KING & we listen to their suggestions, advice and opinions.
GenZion:

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by StarLait: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2023
You have fine staff
In the last picture, what is the name of the lady at the back and the lady at the right center
Are they single?
And what is their name on Facebook

10 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by IyaTola: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Thank you, kindly reach out to us via our email.
StarLait:
You have fine staff
In the last picture, what is the name of the lady at the back and the lady at the right center
Are they single?
Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by TechPine: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2023
StarLait:
You have fine staff
Are they single?
Focus grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Parasolorg: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Charpell:

In the spirit of clarity, it's important to understand the concept behind our previous name, Driveinhud. It encapsulated the idea of "Drive in Huddle," where "huddle" symbolizes people coming together. It reflected our mission to bring people together to drive, sharing journeys and costs, making daily commuting a collaborative and eco-friendly experience.
I have always wondered the science behind the name, good job I wish your company the best

5 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by LikeAking: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2023
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by TheStrongest: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
RideWith sounds better tho..

3 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Think9ja(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2023
I swear I no know how much this guy pay Seun for this advert.

Everyday inDrive matter.

Haba!

We no go rest?

I never broke reach that level of sharing abi na lapping somebody na (whatever that means).

Make una let us breath with this app matter biko

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by MrPADDY(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
InHub sounds like e-commerce store. And is the domain name InHub.com available?
You could go for something like Sharp Ride, with transport related keyword, where you can have your website with the domain name. Anywhere, your mission, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
cool Fine,tall girl wink.I can match the short one to raskymonojendor, tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
How much una pay nairaland for una obtrusive and exasperating pr these days?
Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by IyaTola: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
You will need it one day, feel free to downloa don google paly store
Think9ja:
I swear I no know how much this guy pay Seun for this advert.

Everyday inDrive matter.

Haba!

We no go rest?

I never broke reach that level of sharing abi na lapping somebody na (whatever that means).

Make una let us breath with this app matter biko
Re: Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) by IyaTola: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Advert is the soul of business, even with the money Mtn has they still advertise same with financial institution
JoeEeL:
How much una pay nairaland for una obtrusive and exasperating pr these days?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure Winning Picks, / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.