Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

WHAT Country Are These Names From? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WHAT Country Are These Names From? (693 Views)

First Names From List Of Previously Unknown Jeffrey Epstein Associates Revealed / What Country Own The Weapon That Can Destroy The World (pics) / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2023
WHAT Country Are These Names From?

Nantong
Nanking
Nanching
Nanfwang
Nanchang
Nankin
Ching
Nankeen
Nanjin.
Yen
Ninan
Talang
Tarjeng
Tarweng
Pan
Naijen
Nandom

If you answer China, or North Korea, or Taiwan, or Japan, or South Korea, or Vietnam, or Cambodia, I have a SLAP for you.

Just answer the question well. angry
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Throwback: 2:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria, Plateau State.

7 Likes

Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by flyingdutchman(m): 2:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Thailand
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Throwback:
Nigeria, Plateau State.

Good man.

Can anyone EXPLAIN this?

There's no shrugging this off as a mere coincidence.

This suggests that the ancestors of Nigerians from around the Plateau state axis, migrated to, and settled in Asia in remote antiquity, maybe 3,000 years ago, and began all the civilizations there.

Racial mixture eventually caused them to lose their original colour.

I can't see any other explanation.

I also understand that when they speak, ie those Plateau state people eg the Berom, Mwagavhul, Jaba and other ethnic groups there, their language sounds just like Chinese or Japanese.

I've actually heard it spoken online and I was shocked.

Click HERE to hear their language spoken!

https://globalrecordings.net/en/language/jab
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 2:28am On Sep 28, 2023
flyingdutchman:
Thailand

WRONG.

They are NIGERIAN.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by SpatialKing(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2023
Chuwang
Dung
Du
Dang
Dachum

Southern and central Plateau state

1 Like

Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 2:38am On Sep 28, 2023
SpatialKing:
Southern Plateau state

You sabi something. cool
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by AllenSpencer: 2:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Ijebu Ode
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 2:41am On Sep 28, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Ijebu Ode

No.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by adefitim(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Our gateman is from Plateau and his name is Zingtin Daniel

1 Like

Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by eventainment(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Rossikk:
WHAT Country Are These Names From?

Nantong
Nanking
Nanching
Nanfwang
Nanchang
Nankin
Ching
Nankeen
Nanjin.
Yen
Ninan
Talang
Tarjeng
Tarweng
Pan
Naijen
Nandom

If you answer China, or North Korea, or Taiwan, or Japan, or South Korea, or Vietnam, or Cambodia, I have a SLAP for you.

Just answer the question well. angry
plateau state
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by siofra(f): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Plateau and Benue States.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2023
China.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
mysticwarrior:
China.

WRONG
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:32am On Sep 29, 2023
siofra:
Plateau and Benue States.

Those Benue people are another breed entirely. Especially the ones from Vandeikya. Very weird names like Aoondaser, Oondarveh, etc.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by victory36(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Nanking is a place in china though tongue
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Rossikk(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
victory36:
Nanking is a place in china though tongue

And it has the same meaning as the Nigerian usage.
Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Rossikk:

Good man.

Can anyone EXPLAIN this?

There's no shrugging this off as a mere coincidence.

This suggests that the ancestors of Nigerians from around the Plateau state axis, migrated to, and settled in Asia in remote antiquity, maybe 3,000 years ago, and began all the civilizations there.

Racial mixture eventually caused them to lose their original colour.

I can't see any other explanation.

I also understand that when they speak, ie those Plateau state people eg the Berom, Mwagavhul, Jaba and other ethnic groups there, their language sounds just like Chinese or Japanese.

I've actually heard it spoken online and I was shocked.

Click HERE to hear their language spoken!

https://globalrecordings.net/en/language/jab

Lol...you're a deeply unserious person. grin
This kind of ignorance was excusable before the internet age, but considering how easy it is for even the mildly curious to just Google information, it's amazing that an armchair anthropologist can just conjure utterly nonsensical theories and claims and proudly post it for public consumption.

Someone who considers himself an intelligent person conjured a theory that some tribes in Plateau with no known history of seafaring "migrated to, and settled in Asia in remote antiquity, maybe 3,000 years ago, and began all the civilizations there" and you consider yourself a serious person.

1 Like

Re: WHAT Country Are These Names From? by cl0r0x: 5:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Indonesia

(1) (Reply)

Israel Suffers Its Biggest Defeat Since The Beginning Of The War / Israel Reveals A Disaster Among Its Forces After The Execution Of Hamas Leaders / Can Somebody Please Explain Why They Need A Nuclear Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.