Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Powerful Your Cv Can Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Powerful Your Cv Can Be (147 Views)

A Well Written CV Can Boost Your Chances Of Employment By 50% Let Me Write It! / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Your Cv Can Be by victspor(m): 2:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Some months ago, I participated in an interview with a company.

They got all the information they wanted from me without a physical meeting, or even an online meeting.

This made me realize that the phase of physical interviews for selection of applicants would soon be over.

The pandemic brought about pains but it also brought about some adjustments and lessons.

Did I get the Job after they got my information and bio data? No I didn't

Why? They sent me a copy of the information and my results and I also judged that I wasn't fit for the role as well.

So I learnt how powerful a CV should be, because it is your first impression with your hiring manager

I can help you craft a powerful CV that can help you secure that dream job you have always wanted

The world is evolving. Physical interviews would soon be a thing of the past

Send a message to this number 08094457780 on Whats App to secure your spot as there would be a 40% discount for the first 15 persons who want a CV or a cover letter

(1) (Reply)

Free Masterclass Make 200k Weekly With Ebooks / Join Pak Navy: A Step-by-step Guide To Online Registration / Finding Interior Design Jobs Near Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.