Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter (57298 Views)

Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by phemmyfour: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Ezemann:
Someone cannot play again
Americans are taking it personally
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by goody234: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2023
she is a lesbian its obvious ..good luck to her sha
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by eepeepook: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Not my concern. Sportswomen are not straight.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Kizzygentle: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
smiliyB:
She's very very beautiful! That's what I want to clear tho wink
Of course but never forget were the beauty beholds.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by NOwazobia: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2023
She dey use scope 🚶
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by todugo(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2023
RapistOnBail:
IPOB Footballer
Tribal bigot
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by redirect(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2023
let HER breathe
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by JeogahII(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Social media can make us do silly things. All these was avoidable
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by dinachi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
naptu2:
michelle alozie @alozieee

michelle alozie @alozieee

I never doubted she is a lesbian. She's just capping. This is the public denial stage. All of them go through it. They put out an outrageous picture out there to plant it in people's mind. So when she finally admits that she is a lesbian publicly it won't be new and people would likely just shrug it off. It's there strategy of coming public. Most Female footballers are lesbians especially Nigerians.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Elidrisy20: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good for her, na her Toto go suffer
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by AkinPhysicist: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Homophobic Nigerians want to destroy Alozie's career before it starts.

Nigerians
homophobic check
underdeveloped check
millions of churches check
millions of mosques check
poverty capital check
bad roads check
low IQ check
poor healthcare check
corruption capital check
Tell me, what has homophobia benefitted Nigerians?
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by sweetTai(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who is she?
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by jimcaddy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Omo that Michelle na fine babe sha
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Octopusssy(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2023
naptu2:

Look at what she wrote on the first picture, then you'll understand.
In this day and age, there are some things you shouldn't joke about.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

In this day and age, there are some things you shouldn't joke about.
Exactly, but sometimes our nature gets the best of us as we tend to forget people don't always reason like us.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Powerfly:
I blame her for paying attention *she for just lock up
It's simple psychology at play.
Guilty conscience was probably bothering her, and knowing the kind of country she comes from, she had to keep denying the obvious. She doesn't want her family getting any embarrassments.

That being said and from some of her past Instagram feeds, I believe Michelle is bisexual.

She never denied being bi, or lesbian. She only said " I like guys , relax " bla bla bla.
She doesn't want to hurt her gay friends by outrightly rejecting the notion that she might be into females too.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Powerfly(f): 4:06am On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

It's simple psychology at play.
Guilty conscience was probably bothering her, and knowing the kind of country she comes from, she had to keep denying the obvious. She doesn't want her family getting any embarrassments.

That being said and from some of her past Instagram feeds, I believe Michelle is bisexual.

She never denied being bi, or lesbian. She only said " I like guys , relax " bla bla bla.
She doesn't want to hurt her gay friends by outrightly rejecting the notion that she might be into females too.

Good for her... Even the people fantasising about her won't ever get the chance to see her panties so let them rest abeg
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Powerfly:

Good for her... Even the people fantasising about her won't ever get the chance to see her panties so let them rest abeg
Some of those people you speak of see better-looking panties, though. I'm sure some see fresher ladies and more endowed girls than Michelle. In all ramifications. And who knows if she has slide into one of the DMS of any of the men fantasizing about her...you never can tell. There might be a nice and rich guy who has sent her DMS, and she may have felt attracted...he may have hit it or is about to. It happens a lot with celebs.
But like you said...good for her. But I don't endorse homosexuality, though. Infact, I abhor it.
But to each, their own.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Powerfly(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2023
PaulOtl:

Some of those people you speak of see better-looking panties, though. I'm sure some see fresher ladies and more endowed girls than Michelle. In all ramifications. And who knows if she has slide into one of the DMS of any of the men fantasizing about her...you never can tell. There might be a nice and rich guy who has sent her DMS, and she may have felt attracted...he may have hit it or is about to. It happens a lot with celebs.
But like you said...good for her. But I don't endorse homosexuality, though. Infact, I abhor it.
But to each, their own.

So what do you endorse? I guess fornication and other similar sins.... People often condemn alien actions and endorse or make excuses for familiar sins... Good for the guys tho.
Re: "I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Powerfly:

So what do you endorse? I guess fornication and other similar sins.... People often condemn alien actions and endorse or make excuses for familiar sins... Good for the guys tho.
Don't be answering a question that I was meant to ask. Give me the chance to at least answer, before you jump to answer it out if sentiments. You asked me and you answered it. That's senseless to me , though.

Anyway, allow me to still answer. No, I do not endorse fornication (I don't even do it ).
I am not people. I am me. We are talking here between you and I, so stop the generalization to score a point.
I've answered you now.
And I still abhor and condemn homosexuals (gays o, lesbians, bisexuals o, trans).
I've seen an old post of yours, and I've seen that you support them (or are one yourself). So I expected you to sound the way you did.
Reprobates. grin

Take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.