Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso (35289 Views)

Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested / Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by EgunMogaji2: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Coup d'etat then counter coup, then another coup till they restore democracy

You want to lead your country, then do so through ballot and not intimidation with AK47

I’m okay with leading by bullets and intimidation.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by EgunMogaji2: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Kingisibor:

What are the dividends going through the ballot box has given you in your country nigeria?

An astute question. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Jsucre(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a coup happening in Nigeria.

This I have seen.
stop too much garri
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Exceed15: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

You want to lead your country, then do so through ballot and not intimidation with AK47

Through ballot in Africa
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by luckingto50: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2023
It has become a business of chop for one year and the following year another coup.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Mosba: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Next attempt shall be a success
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by SmartyPants(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
spiSeyi:
Thomas Sankara's script replaying itself soon, and some insiders will work for France in Niger, Mali, Guinea and Burkina Faso to overthrow the woke military guys. Africans have been selling out their own since the beginning of time and so shall it be till the end of time. The best thing for the juntas is to hand over to the civilian government in no time else they will all be deleted. Black man & greed cool

Woke indeed. That Traore fella seized power years ago. If you mean well for your country then simply support the transition to civilian rule. But none of them will do that because you and I both know that what they're after is power not genuine change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by youngrichnigga: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2023
I said before that France and the West will not give up, expect more intrigues in the coming months as they fight to regain control over the natural resources of these African countries that have refused to be cowed by France and her allies undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2023
spiSeyi:
Thomas Sankara's script replaying itself soon, and some insiders will work for France in Niger, Mali, Guinea and Burkina Faso to overthrow the woke military guys. Africans have been selling out their own since the beginning of time and so shall it be till the end of time. The best thing for the juntas is to hand over to the civilian government in no time else they will all be deleted. Black man & greed cool
The best thing for the Junta is to massively develop their country otherwise, time is running out
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
A thief about to murder another thief for attempting to steal what he stole.

France is behind the coup plot. He would not escape it. They would still get him out.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Kaa4(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Your name announces you.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Olatundex22(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Emmanuelezee350:
B-B AVAILABLE FOR REHOMING 🏠🏠

*LOCATION- NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA 🇳🇬

*CONTACT EMMY ANAMBRA 09121836958

WAYBILL GUARANTEED NATIONWIDE 🚚

Does Dog 🐕 no look like person way planned to leave your yard, dey look sad for your plans. So keep them and feed them well
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Malawian(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2023
The difference between Nigeria and Bukina-faso is that their "Counter Coup" failed over there. Our own Counter Coup suceeding is the reason we are in this sorry state.

Our "Counter Coupists" simply returned the country back to the vultures that has been devouring it to date.

All they were interested in was just to drink burukutu and fork yarinya.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by labake1(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

As your name, FALSE PROPHET
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by spiSeyi: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2023
SmartyPants:

Woke indeed. That Traore fella seized power years ago. If you mean well for your country then simply support the transition to civilian rule. But none of them will do that because you and I both know that what they're after is power not genuine change.
Let him ensure a proper transition of power by reforming the Constitution and conducting a free and fair election, he should not hold on to power for too long undecided . Greed for power ended Gadaffi despite the great things he did.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
a blind man sees nothing.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by jerk: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Sponsored by French
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Okiton: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Sniffing

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by newnigerdelta00: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2023
christejames:
Where is Tinubu shocked

Tinubu is fine are you waiting for bad news again, is NAIRALAND Tinubu office?
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by newnigerdelta00: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

I see a coup happening in your matrimonial home nor be only Nigeria
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by foolbuster: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2023
sacajawea:
Those men would most likely be shot.

This guy leading Burkina Faso right now is such a big unlearned, unprepared youngling.. It's written all over him that he has no business Being in that position, so inexperienced

Someone who at his age executed a successful coup and seized power, plus thwarted a counter coup, that's who you are calling unlearned and unprepared. Easy for you to run your mouth. You people have been conditioned to think that it's only old or middle aged men deserve power. Such a shame.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by mystery22: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

which mumu ballot, like the nonsense that happened in nigeria not worst than coup
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by planetx: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2023
The insurgency they claim as the reason for seizing power in Mali and Burkina Faso is now 3x worse than under the civilian government they toppled. So who is deceiving who, and how long before the dumb citizens jubilating on the streets welcoming the coup plotters realize they have been played.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by lanre316: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Look very well, it's not Nigeria. It's your family. It will start and end in your family. This you have seen and this you will experience. Amen.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Yankee101: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2023
That’s the problem with military rule
Back to back coup attempts
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Chibuezem(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You go soon blind ni.... Nigeria can't experience coup.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Babaken(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
christejames:
Where is Tinubu shocked
Still searching for original result since they said the one with him is fake.

1 Like

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by BigBashiru: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
spiSeyi:

The black African members of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal subverted the will of the Nigerian people probably for money and greed....that's the black man for you....perhaps there's a reason why God made them black

1 Like

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by firearcher: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yankiss:
When I say that coup d'état is not the best for Africa, people who don't know the meaning of military rule oppose me. Our ballot should count, not bullet. What is got by force is dispossessed by force. Capt. Traore took power but after one year, no clear transition plan. Smiling and posing with world leaders and most handsome and youngest head of state in the world. He should stand for free and fair election if he wants to continue. Unless we get democracy right, and not abracadabra elections, instability can't depart Africa.

He can't continue to lead or even be in the army once he restores democracy. No CIC will allow coup plotter who was former president to stay.
So his career and those of others is dependent on this decision and its going to make it even more difficult to handover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Thomasankara(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
[/color]in Nigeria or your region?[color=#770077]
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by firearcher: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
foolbuster:

Someone who at his age executed a successful coup and seized power, plus thwarted a counter coup, that's who you are calling unlearned and unprepared. Easy for you to run your mouth. You people have been conditioned to think that it's only old or middle aged men deserve power. Such a shame.

Using guns to seize power and take over things by force from harmless and unarmed civilians is something to be celebrated? You think if he doesn't have military power anyone will give him a second look?
Re: Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you are a myopic, you didn't see anything. Nigeria no be Nigern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.