Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,915 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father (887 Views)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Sam Larry Says Mohbad Ghost Can Not Do Him Anything (trending Video) / Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2023
I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father
The father of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad has spoken about the death of his son.
In a video interview that went viral on Saturday, Joseph Aloba narrated, "I think the injection led to his death. I don't know the people that took him the hospital, but according to what I heard, he was vomiting after recieving the injection and that was when they decided to take him to the hospital.
"I did not hear anything from the doctor because I was not there. They had returned him home when I met his body. So, I decided that they should bring him to Ikorodu for his burial. My believe is that it's God that gives and it's God that takes.
"When he and Naira had issue, I can defend that my son was properly okay because that very day, I entered his house, prayed for him and he told me that he wants to go somewhere.
"On his way coming, one of his friends just came home and said that. He gave me the evidence that he was beaten up in the marlian house.
"When this issue was going on, I wanted to trek to Naira Marley's house but I was scared of what I will meet there. There was a time Naira Marley called me and when I tried calling him back, it was not possible.
"I heard a lot of things happened to him (Mohbad) but we cannot say it was Naira Marley. He was attacked when he was doing this new album with Zlatan, but the Naira Marley was not with those that came."
Credit: X| itzbasito

Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Does it mean Mohbad was buried alive ?

Blood after nine days of burial ?

What is really going on. Mohbad really need justice

https://twitter.com/emmanex4u/status/1704852831461929261?t=gDMdMGXnHzPMVMnC2eeMbQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaivYDmDaAU?si=wYHJcFP1kaZhfDHj
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by Sirmwill: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2023
What's all these again....

Everyone is just seemingly confused

Where is the Autopsy result btw?

All these bulaba should just end
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by siofragspot: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2023
This is all conspiracy
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Kwam1 left many dissatisfied with his recent emotional tribute dedicated to the late Nigerian singer Mohbad.
Netizens began to point out ways he was close to Naira Marley, the alleged villain in the departed artist's life.
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by Kestolove(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2023
Who ask you... Calm down while we wait for the result of the autopsy...una go explain tire evn confess joun
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Trending 😮‼️
Did Mohbad ∅ffénd Wizkid before depàrtúre, n@tions are møurning Late Mohbad we have not heard from wizkid Even candle night he did not come despite several popular artistes where all there , I know wizkid fans will think otherwise, but is the truth - Twitter Users Says
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2023
“I'm ready to return if my safety is guaranteed” - Naira Marley
#explore #entertainment #news #nigeria #meme
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Mohbad: I Will Return To Nigeria If Police Can Guarantee My Safety – Embattled Singer, Naira Marley | Sahara Reporters https:///48xSt2T
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Renowned Nigerian Skitmaker OGB Recent Honors Mohbad with Tattoo
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by grandstar(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
I too suspect it was the injection.

If he died due to a beating or other forms of violence, one may point accusing fingers at Naira Marley. This wasn't the case. Why hand over your life to a quack nurse?
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by N3TRAL: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Op does not care more about Mohbad than I do even though he is the most obsessed with the singer's death on Nairaland forum.

I genuinely wish that Mohbad rests in perfect peace.

On the other hand, people like OP are looking forward to build their blogs and vlogs with conspiracies of his demise. They want to spoil the goodwill left of the deceased artiste's name.
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by xband: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Seems they've greased his palms. cry cry cry
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
xband:
Seems they've greased his palms. cry cry cry
hmm 🤔
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by yarimo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kestolove:
Who ask you... Calm down while we wait for the result of the autopsy...una go explain tire evn confess joun
he may be correct, their was day I was in a hospital an old man was brought in unconscious and immediately one of the doctors came, he now seek to speak with the family one on one. And advice them to take the old man to local traditional doctor for help. because as it's any injection to him he will die . His sickness is not about hospital . Some doctors too are not also ordinary
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father
The father of the late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad has spoken about the death of his son.
In a video interview that went viral on Saturday, Joseph Aloba narrated, "I think the injection led to his death. I don't know the people that took him the hospital, but according to what I heard, he was vomiting after recieving the injection and that was when they decided to take him to the hospital.
"I did not hear anything from the doctor because I was not there. They had returned him home when I met his body. So, I decided that they should bring him to Ikorodu for his burial. My believe is that it's God that gives and it's God that takes.
"When he and Naira had issue, I can defend that my son was properly okay because that very day, I entered his house, prayed for him and he told me that he wants to go somewhere.
"On his way coming, one of his friends just came home and said that. He gave me the evidence that he was beaten up in the marlian house.
"When this issue was going on, I wanted to trek to Naira Marley's house but I was scared of what I will meet there. There was a time Naira Marley called me and when I tried calling him back, it was not possible.
"I heard a lot of things happened to him (Mohbad) but we cannot say it was Naira Marley. He was attacked when he was doing this new album with Zlatan, but the Naira Marley was not with those that came."
Credit: X| itzbasito

Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs

Him still dey talk?
No be wife again?
At least na jus 10% of suspects dey outside the country now cheesy
Re: I Think An Injection Led To My Son's Death, Says Mohbad's Father by TruthsFM: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Him still dey talk?
No be wife again?
Abi oooo

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Customized Diamond Pendant & Drop Tribute Song For Mohbad / Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice / British Rapper: Arrdee Biography, Age, Songs, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.