Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Earn Extra Income With These Applications - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earn Extra Income With These Applications (245 Views)

Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions / Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper / How To Earn Extra 300K As A Corper - Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income With These Applications by Fabian2020: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Have you been wondering how people make money with their Smartphones??

Do you know you can turn your phone into an asset that will continue to generate streams of income for you online?

With adequate knowledge the these applications I am going to share with you now.
You are on your way to success

1. Canva
Canva is a Graphics Design app that can fetch you atleast 10k every week. You necessarily don't need to be a professional to use Fiverr. All you need is to have a basic knowledge about design then storm

2. Fiverr
Fiverr is an online market place, where you can sell your skill. If you know what you're doing, your minimum earning every month should not be less than $500. If you need more clarity on this, you can message me (+2348154386196). I can teach you for FREE

3. Upwork
I am not a Don at Upwork, but I've heard people say it's more easier to get Jobs and make money on Upwork than Fiverr. It all depends on you and where you choose to earn from

4. WhatsApp
WhatsApp has 1.5billion active users in over 180 countries. The app has a presence in 180 out of 193 countries in the world,which is the largest share among all messaging and social networks. The world is practically on WhatsApp and as you all know, Wherever people are gathered, money is there in their midst. This, however is a broad topic, Incase you need more clarity on the different ways to earn from WhatsApp. Message me (+2348154386196)

5. Animation app
Animation is the most demanding service on Fiverr. With knowledge of Legend, inshot, renderforest and other animation apps, you could even decide to be a tutor. While teaching you're making your money alongside. This is Information marketing.

6. AI applications
Are you aware now does most things human can do? Not just writing, AI generates pictures too. Do you know some people pay for it. How about you download the app and start working for people too. You can also teach it

7. Redmni
This is a photo editing app and some people even rate it above Photoshop. What if you can edit a picture for people at a token price. Do you think it will go a long way??

There are lots of opportunities flying around. Don't sleep on it!!

I have some of the premium apps I just shared with you and many others I will be unveiling I'my upcoming class "Your phone is an asset".

You can message me to get them
(+2348154386196)

(1) (Reply)

Making Dollar With Rest Of Mind / Training! Training! Training / Sure Redeployment To Any State Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.