Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kpmg Invitation For It Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Invitation For It Positions (8891 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Total Recruitment 2014 (IT Positions) / IT Positions At The Concept Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by winneijay(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2011
Hello Naira-landers,

Please I have just been invited by KPMG for an IT-based test on Oct. 29th. Please useful information are needed particularly from those that have taken thier IT-based test before.
Counting on you guys.
Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by buzu84: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
Same here to, no one seems to have an idea, i would suppose its going to be an IT knowledge test.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by pemiboy: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2011
Kindly inform us if you have been called for an interview after the IT base test done on 29 October 2011
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Simplesoul(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Please, is there anyone that have been invited for interview? the wait is getting longer. very unlike KPMG.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by rocean: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
i agree with u
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
have any person been contacted by KPMG after the IT based test on 29th Oct. i understand that they usually send success text messages, but i have not receive any. Have anyone of you received?
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by sharonyea: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2011
also wrote d test, i don't think dey contacted anybody yet,, once anyone hear anytin, pls let us know.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Favben(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
And by Kpmg you mean? And IT could be information technology or industrial attachment,
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2011
got a text message from KPMG-HR yesterday evening congratulating and informing me of my success in the IT based test and then referred me to my email for further details. I checked my email and saw their message telling me to complete the attached form, but there was non.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by buzu84: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2011
Same for me to, i got the message, then checked the mail they sent, there was no attachment.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by winneijay(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
They've sent another mail with the attachment,
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2011
please have anyone been called for the next stage of interview after submitting the form they sent via email?
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Simplesoul(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
i haven't been invited o even after submitting my forms. Is there any one who have been invited? Please share with us
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Simplesoul(f): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2011
Any info?
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2011
Have anyone been called yet? They asked me after submitting the form how soon am willing to attend the interview, the following day or the upper week?
Its really taking quite long
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by winneijay(f): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
As long as you passed the test, you will definitely be called for interview.

We need to be patient,
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by winneijay(f): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2011
I was invited for interview on the 6th of December, Please has anybody been invited??
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2011
yes i went for my interview on the same 6th. had a chat with two guys and was made to know that it will be a three phase interview that one being the first. how did yours go? and which position did you apply for
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by emmanjo: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ osss. Have they fed you back after the first interview?
I did one with them, they said I was succesful and that they wil get back 2me 4d 2nd stage but havnt heard from dem. Aldou, i'm stil serving and they are aware.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
@ emmanjo i have not really hear from them after the interview, though it was last week. what did you actually applied for, mine is ITHD senior officer and when were you interviewed.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Muhamdaj: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Kpmg is so ridiculous,i wrot their aptitud test wc ws a hard nut 4 45mins 2day making it 2 d last three only 4 dem 2 ax us 2 writ a ludicrous 20 min essay to choose only 1 person out of an initial 15 applicants.na person 2 person na hm dem use tak d only person.oh! Gush.d essay ws ntin to compar wit d real aptidute test
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
guys pls i applied for graduate trainee but up till now no info frm them. any1 wit same xperience? i hav 2.1 in accountin and am 24 and tru wit nysc too.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by osss: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
@muhamdaj which position did you applied for? is it IT position? and when did you write the test?
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by taiwo3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
new here
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
tai wo:

Pls I was just invited for an apttitude test jan14, Pls hints on the test, they said its gmat based and 1hr
hello taiwo, wat position did u appyu for? i applied as graduate trainee but yet no responce frm them yet.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
I applied for the graduate trainee at the beginning of this month. I got a text on my phone and an emailĀ  to come for the Gmat based appitude test next month. Good luck to me. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by taiwo3(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
goodluck
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by lordsey: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2011
Hello nairalanders pls help with link where i can do my IT in warri. U can reach me on www.facebook.com/lordsey or 08065709062
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by emmanjo: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2011
@osss. I hav not bin online in a while now. I applied 4 graduate trainee position, did a test at unilag, wrote anoda test (20/25 mins) at their office, did d 1st stage intaview and was told dt i made it 2 their nxt stage. Dat was in September but havnt heard anytin afta d success mail.
Re: Kpmg Invitation For It Positions by emmanjo: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
To those dat hav d test in Jan, its d usual gmat wit quantitativ (maths), verbal(logical reasonin), synonyms/antonyms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Do You Think Money Should Be A Major Factor When Accepting A Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.