Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

ff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ff (4029 Views)

Brazen Looting Of Lagos Treasury From 1999 – 2015 - Ff @myosore / General Muhammadu Buhari You Must Know #teamgmb2015 Ff @9jayouthdecides / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by Demdem(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sorry none. Don't roll with hypocrites& dumb assess.
Re: ff by gascoign1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
I like his weakness to wipe away corruption, at least my uncle for Abuja go still dey hammer with the loots and false contract wards,
Re: ff by Wallie(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
I like GEJ’s calm demeanor but to rule Nigeria, you also need to be strong willed. Theodore Roosevelt said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." I’m still waiting with bated breath for GEJ’s big stick.

I would also like to believe that he engages in "the exercise of intelligent forethought and of decisive action sufficiently far in advance of any likely crisis" with his decisions but I guess time will tell.
Re: ff by onome25(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2011
i like mr.president so much.i like him because he's very carefull in his utterances , simple dressing & smiles. i also like him because in his administration, workers salaries are being paid on time & regularly unlike other head of states. he increase workers salary sign so many bills into law infact he is the lamb our beloved JESUS CHRIST sent to nigeria .
Re: ff by dont8(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2011
And where is the breath of fresh air he promised us?

Has it turn to bad odour?
Re: ff by DExplorer1: 2:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: ff by lagcity(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2011
kai, why now? wetin our president do all of una. i swear if i be GEJ, I for don murder a lot of Nairalanders. angry angry yes i said it.
Re: ff by ijigbamigb(m): 5:31am On Oct 21, 2011
2011 budget for VP

Newspaper Allowance 44 million
Drugs and Medical Supplies 405 million
Transport over a hundred million
CABINET is just too large and the BADLUCK is thinking of removing fuel subsidy when HE can cut down waste on the part of his government.
See the office of budgeting online and download the 2011 budget, YOU GO DEY CRY FOR NAIJA

I like him sha, because he can sabi to dey promise us,
Re: ff by moderatorr: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2011
lagcity:

kai, why now? wetin our president do all of una. i swear if i be GEJ, I for don murder a lot of Nairalanders. angry angry yes i said it.
exactly.
Re: ff by okooyinbo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
I believe his quiet rascality is worthy of admiration. His unexposedness is a turn-off. It is really not easy to govern Nigeria, hence the reason to go back to the regional semi-autonomous federal system. Dont think GeJ or anyone soon would be courageous enough to implement this. Goodluck to us all in the meantime.
Re: ff by Haroldben(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
His wife! she knows how to mk my day wit ha grama!!
Re: ff by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2011
Sincere Cabinet! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Threatens To Dismiss Terrorism Case Against Sen. Ndume / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / I Need Help Getting Where To Learn IFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.