Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words (464 Views)

Freedom (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Thrown between reality and social duty, she catwalked her way through to the front watching her steps, her heartbeat aced as she utilized the opportunity to be close to him again after years of regrets.
She said it was over but wished it could start all over
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
The giants roar in anger, the pregnant cloud unleashes its content and his trusted sword threatens to fall away. Every step forward is four steps closer to uncertainty. He has never lost a battle but this will be worth losing if he'll not live to watch his kingdom being destroyed.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
passion for the game birth his constant appearance on the village little football field, the villagers call it joblessness but when he was enlisted into a big team that gave him the opportunity to play for the national team they call it luck.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
she watched with so much affection as he approached.
'hello'. he greeted, wearing his everlasting smile that she never wish to recover from.
'you are a simple guy, i love that part of you'. she complimented. there is more than was said but the standard must be kept
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Asandu a peasant farmer welcomed his first child and named him Paul. He organised another naming ceremony and renamed himself Richard when he becomes successful.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2023
'coward' he yelled as she fled at the sound of his gunshot, he felt a metal against his crown; the coward was right behind the triger.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
'Attention seeker! she has come again'. Sade murmured.
'Please permit me to die here so you have the attention you wanted.' Asma'u pleaded and fell
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Akasi took a last look on the note in her hand and ran into the forest. i can't do this she said and hung herself
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
'Will I ever succeed in this god forsaken life?' Felix worried, hands supporting his lower jaw.
'Unless your mother be dead.' His wife said from behind.
He jerked with his mouth open. 'What do you...' he was saying but sat with a heavy sigh when he saw her on phone
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
please what really happened? he asked the dying lady after killing her attacker.
it... it... t'wasn't his fault, i... was sent to kill him, but he overpowered m... me she said and breathed her last
nooo! he cried and ran to him but his eyes stared without vision.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
'Non of you can swim as i do, i remain the best swimmer'. Chike boasted. He jumped into the water to prove a point and was never seen thereafter
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2023
anyone who defiles the land must die the king declared. three died and the next was the rightful heir--his only son, then mercy spoke
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2023
hope held high, for three hours he held her hands praying.
'you shall not die' he kept assuring even as all fate were against such confession.
'please get me the doctor' she pleaded. he returned almost immediately but hope was gone; his hope lost.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Hello daddy! She said excitedly
Yes daughter i know the hell is always low, why are you calling have you exhausted your pocket money?
No daddy everything is alright. She replied
Then why are you disturbing me during working hours? He said angrily and pressed the red icon
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Walking became difficult but giving up was risky--a risk not worth taking. The pursuers were filling the long installed gap. Getting to the tree top may be the only saviour so it was taken but death didn't spare so the body fell when the soul was gone at last.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Flipping through the pages i see a handy statement intertwined within his rubbish.
'Never take me serious but please trust nobody for this one week.' He wrote.
My misty eyes rain flood, remembering that the one not to be trusted was my so-called friend, I wish I had believed him
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
He won several thousands and many opportunists came flocking his way, when his ticket cut and everything was lost back to bet, he lacked sympatizers
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Out of anger his crush crushed his treasured brush.
'Thank God for this flag's colour'. He said, picked the red hair-brush, and went his way
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
come down he said but he fell down with blood rushing out of his bowel
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lagur celebrated the hope of safety-at-last when Bentela said he was going to kill the lion that has troubled her a long while. Unknown to her that her greatest warrior has bade her goodbye.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
the gunmen chained him to a seat but his yet terrified the leader. blindfold him he'll say when ever he wants to interrogate him.
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jasmine stired the mixture of ingredients hoping to come up with something she can proudly said she invented. She had no idea what soup she was making but her mother--a food scientist tasted it and called it sanbuzer. Soon everyone was learning how to cook sanbuzer
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
The phone rang nonstop for an hour but her frighten fingers couldn't reach the answer button, not even the red icon.
It wasn't her fault that she killed the governor's daughter instead of the boyfriend, she was quick to take the bullet for the one she loved when she saw it coming
Re: My Flash Fiction Collections... 25-50words by Ogamysamo: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2023
jfor three nights umoke dreamt about people trying to kill her, she decided to run away at night when no one will notice. 'everybody comes out without much injuries sir, except one'. the driver said on phone. and it's so painful that the one didn't survive this.

(1) (Reply)

Okadabooks Is Closing Down. What's Next For Nigerian Writers? / Call For Poetic Sponsors / Evil Comedian Episode 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.