Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" (238 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . / Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" by Gospelpreacher1: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
THIS CHOSEN PEOPLE! I DE FEAR UNA! I DE FEAR UNA!
LISTEN! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS SHOP. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM GIVING IT TO YOU.

Sis ifeoma residing at Berger came to appreciate the GOD of CHOSEN for HIS MIGHTY intervention in her life and family.

According to her , her husband is a clearing agent.
Things were going well until suddenly things went awol. Her husband's business suddenly went off. Nobody was calling him to do business. When he calls importers , nobody gives him business.
It got to a point that they had to manage with her little business to sustain themselves and their 4 kids.

According to Her, she was opportuned to meet God's Servant and he prayed for her.

Suddenly things began to change in their lives. Her Husband recovered his business. The closed doors opened up. Calls began to pour in for business. The GOD of CHOSEN restored their finances.

Secondly, where she was doing her business was sold. The landlord promised her that he was building some other shops nearby and when he was through he would give her one of the shops.

After finishing the project, she went to the landlord to remind him of his promise.
The landlord told her that he cannot give her the shop anymore. He told her the cost of things have gone up and there is no way she could afford the price of the new shop.

She asked for the price , the landlord told her to forget it and look for shop some where else because she cannot pay his price.
Our sister said she took people along with her to beg the landlord but he refused.

She came to church and petitioned the matter to the Great GOD of CHOSEN. She reminded the GOD of CHOSEN that HE had given her the shop in the dream and asked HIM to bring it to pass and make it happen.

According to Her, people were coming to take the shops.
They would have agreement with the landlord, suddenly everything will scatter.
Other persons will come, they will have agreement with the lanlord, suddenly everything will scatter.
Several people came for the shop but at the end everything will scatter.

Our sister kept telling the GOD of CHOSEN, THIS SHOP IS MY SHOP.

After sometime, the Lanlord sent his wife to come meet with our sister.
He asked Her, How much can you afford to pay for the shop?
Our sister told him she could afford 300,000. Meanwhile the shops were being given to people for 700,000 and 800,000 naira.
The landlord said to Her, Come and pay!

When she got to meet the Landlord, he said to our sister;
THIS CHOSEN PEOPLE! I DE FEAR UNA! I DE FEAR UNA!
He told Her, Listen! I don't want to give you this Shop. But I don't know why I am giving you.
Infact! I am not the one giving you! It is your GOD! Go and be thanking your GOD.

Today the shop belongs to our sister. She has paid, collected the keys and is now in possession of the shop.

WHAT THE GOD OF CHOSEN CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!
THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER.

No matter the problems of life , the GOD of CHOSEN is on Hand to Save, Heal, Deliver, Bless, give you Victory and turn your sorrows to JOY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUzm_DlI10?si=J_Ftp_zPA325pltp

1 Like

Re: Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" by Chochovini: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" by talk2hb1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Moral of the story:
Never Pray for greater things than was denied you and pray to Scatter flourishing ways of people so you can have your own ways
Re: Landlord Confesses: "This CHOSEN People, I De Fear Una" by fringz11(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
talk2hb1:
Moral of the story:
Never Pray for greater things than was denied you and pray to Scatter flourishing ways of people so you can have your own ways

Swears, please yourself while displeasing others

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? What Does The Bible Say? / Was Jesus An Israeli Or A Palestinian Jew / Snow Miracle: Daddy Freeze Shades Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.