Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Heaven's Mission Global Church Celebrates 20 Years Anniversary And Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven's Mission Global Church Celebrates 20 Years Anniversary And Thanksgiving (78 Views)

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Christmas Carol Song "Silent Night" Celebrates 200 Years Anniversary / Tacn Celebrating 100 Years Anniversary And 42nd Lawna Int'l Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven's Mission Global Church Celebrates 20 Years Anniversary And Thanksgiving by Winztv24hrs(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
members extolled virtues of Founder, promises sustained evangelism for more growth.
The neighborhood of Jakande Estate in Isolo, Lagos was agog with gospel fanfare and celebration as the HEAVEN:S MISSION GLOBAL CHURCH (aka) HEAVEN'S MILITANT GLOBAL CHURCH a Pentecostal and Bible believing Church recently celebrated its twenty years anniversary of founding where they also held thanksgivings to the glory of God for sustaining the Ministry since it was established in 2003.
According to the founder and the general Overseer of the Church, Rev. ( Dr) Roseana Okachi Adenuga, "the ministry is sole dedicated to the propagation of God's Words to the world and to all manner of persons in an undiluted way, helping to bring the
Captives to Christ Redemption as well as preaching the Message of Hope to the heart broken" she declared.
HISTORY OF ITS FORMATION:
In her speech during the event, she revealed that Heaven's Mission Global Church was founded on the 24th August, 2003 through the inspiration of God and is now twenty (20) years old this year 2023.
Rev.(Mrs) ROSEANA Okachi Adenuga who is the General Overseer of the Church has been elevated through training and sustained preaching of the words as she is now known and addressed as Bishop (Dr) ROSEANA OKACHI ADENUGA She is also known as the AMBASSADOR GENERAL of Heaven's Mission Global Church till date, due largely to her love for the Words of God and her evangelism to the hard-to-reach individuals in the country.
She continued; "We started the Church out of nothing but today, we have had spiritual and physical impacts in Lagos and the country, Nigeria and the world at large", she enthused, as she gave thanks and glory to God.
Hear her narration; We started without having a place to take off from. It was the family Parlour that was initially used as the take off place for worship. Again, we did not even have a member to start off with but miraculously, my immediate younger sister came from Iyana Ipaja, an area in Lagos to our place in Jakande Estate.
With the inspiration of God, and on the date above, I declared the Church opened in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
She recalled that the Church was only founded with four physical members, myself my sister and her two children that were in attendance as well as God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Altogether, we were seven in number that started the Church, that is, four humans and the Holy Trinity.
We had no money to buy equipment at the commencement of service as there was no money to buy vital Church instruments, including the Pulpit. I have to improvise one using ordinary woods and nails.
Surprisingly and shockingly, we began to experience persecution from the neighborhood as they started to complain that the Church activities is constituting a nuisance and causing sound pollution in the environment. As a result, we were forced to abandon my parlour as a place of worship to use one Mama Danjuma's Table Tennis place. Shortly after, the place was razed down by windy rain and we had to look for another place and luckily enough, we were able to secure one as our new worship centre.
She explained further that the owner gave us the place for free initially but told us that we will start paying rent on it when we begin to have more members and there is increment in the Church finance. But one day, we were locked out without any reason and that made us to start using a space in my farmlands for worship for a while. The place was only covered with clothes as a form of shelter as there was no tarpulin then.Gradually, Home and domestic challenges began to set in which formed part of the impediments for the smooth operation of the Church and which posed a great concern to us.
But luckily enough, and with God on our side, we were able to overcome these challenges as we began to witness Church growth in membership, Organization, finance, evangelism and structure

(1) (Reply)

Mawlud Nabiyy: The Zenith Pathfinders Holds Women's Day / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 172) -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.