Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Do I Check How Much Gas Is Left In My Gas Bottle? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Check How Much Gas Is Left In My Gas Bottle? (434 Views)

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check How Much Gas Is Left In My Gas Bottle? by danielitel01(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Easy ways to check amount of LPG left in your gas cylinder.

Here’s a simple way to check the LPG level in your cylinder
1) Fill a bucket with hot tap water.
2) Slowly pour the hot water (not boiling water) down one side of the gas cylinder.
3) A line of condensation may appear indicating the gas level. If not:
4) Wait a few moments, then feel the side of the gas cylinder where you poured the warm water.
5) You should feel a noticeable cooler change of temperature at the level of the gas.

If you feel no difference, the gas cylinder may be empty. Checking gas levels regularly will let you stay on top of your usage for your cooktop and gas heaters and know when it’s time to check levels and re-order. This process works not just for regular LPG cylinders but for BBQ ones too.

Wants to know more tricks and ways to check cooking gas Level at home? Read more >>>

h
https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2023/01/how-to-read-cylinder-bottle-gas-gauge.html

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries On Getting NAFDAC REG NO. / Natural Herbs And Spices / Food Storage Easy Dehydrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.