Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East (5926 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by TANID(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Good To Go

3 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by PrinceOfLagos: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abia state is in God's hands

Olorun oshe for giving Abia state a working governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Abia state is in God's hands

Olorun oshe for giving Abia state a working governor

Now the 11 razor blade face understands that the media propaganda of SE being landlock is a political play and a fallacy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Honsla: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lamba
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by PrinceOfLagos: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Now the 11 razor blade face understands that the media propaganda of SE being landlock is a political play and a fallacy
You're right

Every of their propaganda against the south east has been exposed and turn out to be lies . The south east is not landlocked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Varunpulyani: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're right

Every of their propaganda against the south east has been exposed and turn out to be lies . The south east is not landlocked.

SE old leaders did not just focus there that why. Mainly business and hoping on the onne port.

But this one everyone is now doing to your tent it's better to first open your own port make guy no go too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by anonymous1759(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
julaion:
the population of igbos in lagos is bigger than the total population of south west

If All the traders in Igbo relocate In SE who will buy the goods in S/E all of you can’t be traders.

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

Stop chest beating that’s how you guys said Asaba airport will fall when Anambra airport was commissioned. You can’t compare the population in Lagos to South East if all of you are into trade in the south East who will be the buyer? Lagos state cannot fall their governors are trying everything possible to make it stay Afloat if you like have 4 seaports in south East Lagos will remain the same.
I hope you know that people from neighbouring SS go to Aba to buy alot of things and alot of francophone countries e g Cameroonians come to SE to buy things and back? You need to open your eyes and stop feeding yourself with wrong information. Two regions that have the largest imports are the SE and the North. Is it Yoruba people that are buying the items in the container that heads to the SE? Sometimes I am amazed as to the level of low reasoning on this platform

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by BigCowHornn: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
MTNnews:
Bro forget about 15 years say 50 years or 500 years. It is same with the Onitsha rail Peter Obi commissioned in Anambra almost 40 years after nothing to show.

You mean Peter obi was governor at 20 years ni because he is just 63 now

Na ogun go kee you and your evil tribalist soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by pandax: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Varunpulyani:
BREAKING NEWS: Abia State Governor Alex Otti reveals plans for first ever Seaport in SouthEast.

The project which will be based in Owazza, Ukwa East LGA Abia state will be flagged-off on September 30, 2023. He made this known at the ongoing South-East Security Summit in Owerri.

Guys it's time to invest more , Anambra and Abia are leading.

Imo, Enugu ebonyi are you sleeping on a bicycle?

It Is a Ronu Tori o 💃💃💃💃💃💃 in paroranking voice

Point of correction. Otti mentioned that the Fertilizer, Petrochemical Plant, and Refinery will be sited at Owazza in accordance with the Enyimba economic city plan, but there is no way the seaport can be at Owazza because there will be a bridge on PH/Aba expressway at the boundary of Rivers and Abia. The Abia Seaport will be further down south of the state (Ohambele side) where the state has a boundary with Rivers & Akwa-Ibom States

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by bikefab(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
If recent trends continue, Alex Otti have simply unravelled leadership in Nigeria, it isn't rocket science. Light have come to abians. Shout out to the REC Mrs Nnenna Otti who stood her ground to ensure that the right thing was done instead of stooping to take bribes. May God bless her immensely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by securitywatch50: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Everyday I read news about Abia but Hadley hear anything from Ebonyi state.

What is happening with the government over there.
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by anonymous1759(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope you know that people from neighbouring SS go to Aba to buy alot of things and alot of francophone countries e g Cameroonians come to SE to buy things and back? You need to open your eyes and stop feeding yourself with wrong information. Two regions that have the largest imports are the SE and the North. Is it Yoruba people that are buying the items in the container that heads to the SE? Sometimes I am amazed as to the level of low reasoning on this platform

In your chest beating brain it’s only the IGBOS that developed Lagos or buy goods from igbos sellers in Lagos ?
You guys are just too full of yourselves. Lagos also supply the entire south west . Stop making mumu mouth , I’m still waiting for Asaba airport to fall just like you guys predicted because Delta indigenes can’t afford plane tickets it’s only those in Anambra that can .
Your state governors will under perform and brainwash you that Lagos it’s developed because of the seaport like it’s only seaport that can make a country or city develop. We’ve Europeans countries doing exceedingly well without seaports.
Inferiority could be the only reason you always brag .

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by fx45(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
pandax:
Point of correction. Otti mentioned that the Fertilizer, Petrochemical Plant, and Refinery will be sited at Owazza in accordance with the Enyimba economic city plan, but there is no way the seaport can be at Owazza because there will be a bridge on PH/Aba expressway at the boundary of Rivers and Abia. The Abia Seaport will be further down south of the state (Ohambele side) where the state has a boundary with Rivers & Akwa-Ibom States
Owazza is located at the Southernmost part of Abia with links to the Atlantic
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by pandax: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
fx45:

Wrong, Owazza is Northwest of Abia South senatorial district and in Ukwa West LGA. The seaport location is towards Ohambele/Ohaobu/Azumini axis at the Southwest of Abia and in Ukwa East LGA, the boundary of Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States exist there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by fx45(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2023
pandax:

Wrong, Owazza is Northwest of Abia and in Ukwa West LGA. The seaport location is towards Ohambele/Ohaobu axis at the Southwest of Abia and in Ukwa East LGA, the boundary of Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States exist there. Thanks
Hmmnnnnn... Oga stop the confusion already. Ukwa is in Abia South, how can Owazza now be in Abia Northwest? What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Raf4: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Seaport or streamport?
Even Anambra, the SE state that has access to the largest body of water - River Niger, can only get a riverport.

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Raf4: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2023
anonymous1759:

In your chest beating brain it’s only the IGBOS that developed Lagos or buy goods from igbos sellers in Lagos ?
You guys are just too full of yourselves. Lagos also supply the entire south west . Stop making mumu mouth , I’m still waiting for Asaba airport to fall just like you guys predicted because Delta indigenes can’t afford plane tickets it’s only those in Anambra that can .
Your state governors will under perform and brainwash you that Lagos it’s developed because of the seaport like it’s only seaport that can make a country or city develop. We’ve Europeans countries doing exceedingly well without seaports.

Don't mind those deluded chestbeaters. To them, they're the only ones importing and exporting containers in Nigeria as if all the factories in Lagos-Ogun-Ibadan axis are getting their stuff via okada.
They claim that 70% of imported containers ends up in SE, whereas Ogun state singlehandedly generates more VAT to FGN than all the 5 SE states combined.
May be those containers are bringing akpu and ugwu, non-VATable goods, to the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Ttipsy(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2023
fx45:
Owazza in ukwa west waterways link to imo river which has a stretch to the ocean. But owazza shouldn’t be the suitable location.

I would prefer ohambele axis of ukwa east for the project
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by pandax: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2023
X
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Goodvibes007:

He learnt alot from Jagaban in APC. He used LP to launch his governorship career when he could not slug out the APC ticket with his compatriots in Abia state.
Now after much where're those [all mighty] counterparts(I know you meant to say)
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by pandax: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2023
fx45:
Hmmnnnnn... Oga stop the confusion already. Ukwa is in Abia South, how can Owazza now be in Abia Northwest? What are you smoking?

Ukwa is in Abia South Senatorial District and in that Abia South, Owazza is in the Northwest of it. Owazza has boundary with Etche people of Rivers State(Omuma LGA). You go to Owazza from Imo Gate area, and besides you have a bridge on Imo River between Rivers & Abia on PH/Aba expressway that will prevent seaport at Owazza

The seaport location is at Azumini in Ukwa East LGA that has boundary with Oyigbo and Khana in Rivers state and Obot Akara in Akwa Ibom state. In fact, the seaport location to Owazza is up to 60km

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by JOemmy(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=stanbright post=126091855][/quote]

I never knew abia share any border with delta are u really sure of this?
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by fx45(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
pandax:

Ukwa is in Abia South Senatorial District and in that Abia South, Owazza is in the Northwest of it. Owazza has boundary with Etche people of Rivers State(Omuma LGA). You go to Owazza from Imo Gate area, and besides you have a bridge on Imo River between Rivers & Abia on PH/Aba expressway that will prevent seaport at Owazza

The seaport location is at Azumini in Ukwa East LGA that has boundary with Oyigbo and Khana in Rivers state and Obot Akara in Akwa Ibom state. In fact, the seaport location to Owazza is up to 60km
What's the connection between the Seaport and that bridge at Obigbo? I don't see any.

And how come you didn't remember the other bridge at the axis you're talking about. The bridge separating Rivers from Akwa-Ibom
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by pandax: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
fx45:
What's the connection between the Seaport and that bridge at Obigbo? I don't see any.

And how come you didn't remember the other bridge at the axis you're talking about. The bridge separating Rivers from Akwa-Ibom

Umahi said that he will redesign that bridge as it at sea level atm

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Abia have Ronu. You want to bamba, You wanna chill with the big boys grin
And who was he bowing 🙇🏿‍♂️ too?
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by callthefred: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
I'm not too sure this is what Abia needs now anyways. The cost and all is huge unless it's to be funded by private partners. I also hope it's not just a river port that he's planning because the noise over this is large already o. I hope I'm wrong but another white elephant project loading....
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by naijapips04: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Another elephant project. Another waste.
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Wahabfuture: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
callthefred:
I'm not too sure this is what Abia needs now anyways. The cost and all is huge unless it's to be funded by private partners. I also hope it's not just a river port that he's planning because the noise over this is large already o. I hope I'm wrong but another white elephant project loading....

You know better than the Governor? shmm

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by Wahabfuture: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
naijapips04:
Another elephant project. Another waste.

Enviousness is your problem, you need to check your BP grin grin
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by naijapips04: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Enviousness is your problem, you need to check your BP grin grin

It's a very useless project. What's the state of the Onitsha port?
Re: Abia State To Flag Off First Sea Port In South East by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
anonymous1759:

I was talking about the SE and you started a whole lecture about how igbos did not develop Lagos. Like are you dull?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Labaran Maku A Coward Or What? / New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence / Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.