Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' (59790 Views)

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara / Ambode Had ‘secret Meeting’ With APC Electoral Panel Before Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mrpojj:

Go check your dictionary

You seem to be in kindergarten

When you talk about secession, you are as well discussing war

How many nations did you know that disintegrated peacefully without war

Do I have to explain what literal and figurative mean to you?
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by funshint(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
You want to negotiate with people who see kidnapping as their means of livelihood...it's like you trying to take away bread from their mouths. Good luck with your negotiation!
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

If it's not a war, what's it then?

Miserable son of a frog father

I agree it's a war between your 2 miserable parents
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by Flappy222: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Exactly!
illicit:
It happens all over the world

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by Goddyrichie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

all over d world but they can’t have a peace talk with the IPOB that’s fighting for they’re right they name them terrorist
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by Tyktoker: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Where all over the world is like Nigeria when it comes to religious bigotry?
illicit:

Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by AjaoEstater(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
On the bright side if the Federal Government becomes a sponsor of terrorist organization, Nigeria will never witness a second civil war and we could easily annex Benin and Niger Republics forming the Great Naija Empire 😂

Note: Boko Haram have like 500,000 strong force if we include all the split factions and ISWAP.
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by BoldBrainz(m): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2023
illicit:

I've always known you're a foolish boy!
Re: Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' by illicit(m): 5:13am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I've always known you're a foolish boy!

Well
I have always known that u don't really know what foolish means

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.