Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund (3166 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Bank Arm Twisted Ibikunle Amosun Over N300m Debt. / Stanbic IBTC Gets Licence For Islamic Banking Operations In Nigeria / Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund by atilla(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hi Guys the IBTC Guaranteed Investment Fund has opened. It opened from the 27th August and Closes 3rd of October.

The objective of the fund is to achieve long-term capital appreciation of its assets by investing in portfolio of fixed income securities including Federal Government and State bonds, corporate bonds and money market securities, and in other securites . The ratio of the investment will be 75% in fixed income securities and 25% in high quality securities on the Stock exchange.

The IBTC G.I.F is guaranteed against dimunition in value provided the UNITS ARE HELD FOR A MINIMUM OF THREE MONTHS. The price of a unit is N100 and the minimum units you can apply for is 500 = N50,000 minimum. Subsequent multiples of 100 units can be applied for at N10,000

My opinion is that this suitable for people that want to invest in something that has minimum risk and preserve their capital for the long term. So for example you have a lot of money but don't want to put it in a savings deposit in a bank. This is another good option to take.

My company Citi Investment Capital is one of the receiving agents to the offer, so I would appreciate if you buy through me. I can visit your office or you can visit mine at 47a&b Glover road. www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund by marjson(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
Nice one Atilla,and what is the maximum and minimum percentage Returns on Investing on the investment fund in may be a period of 12 months or 24 months, with just 500 units (#50k)
Re: Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund by walcolm(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
the guaranteed return is about 20% p.a.
Re: Ibtc Guaranteed Investment Fund by atilla(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Closing date is on the 3rd of October

(1) (Reply)

I Need Kola Nut Buyer In Europe / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Wire Transfers From Us/cdn Banks To Gtb Us Dom Account. Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.