Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi (510 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Buhari’s Loyalists Plan To Drown Fayemi’s 2023 Ambition After Sinking Tinubu / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Peter Obi, the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), says Nigeria has continued to deal with various challenges which have hindered its growth and development.

In a statement issued via X on Friday, the former Governor of Anambra State said the country has continued to grapple with insecurity, bad economy and other issues at an alarming rate.

He however urged Nigerians not to allow the nation to go down under the present cocktail of challenges.

According to him, he would deliver a Keynote Speech at The Chinua Achebe International Symposium, and the 10th Anniversary Memorial and 40th Anniversary of His seminal booklet “The Trouble with Nigeria” at Princeton University, New Jersey, United States of America.

Owing to the scheduled engagement, he said, he will not participate in the bi-monthly Twitter Space that is due today, 29th September.

“My Dear Obidients and Fellow Nigerians, I wish to humbly and regrettably inform you that I will not participate in our bi-monthly Twitter Space that is due today, 29th September, due to a scheduled inevitable engagement.

“I have earlier been invited to deliver a Keynote Speech at The Chinua Achebe International Symposium, and the 10th Anniversary Memorial and 40th Anniversary of His seminal booklet “The Trouble with Nigeria” at Princeton University, New Jersey, USA.

“Thankfully, my speech will focus on “The Trouble With Nigeria” as written by our Internationally renowned author, Chinua Achebe, 40 years ago, and I would like everyone to be part of it.

“Sadly, Nigeria has continued to grapple with, and at an even more alarming rate, the very troubles written about by Achebe four decades ago.

“However, we must not allow our nation to go down under the present cocktail of challenges. May I request that you all join me today as the event will be streamed live online,” he posted.
https://www.informationng.com/2023/09/nigeria-has-continued-to-drown-in-a-cocktail-of-challenges-peter-obi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
With Peter Obi, new Nigeria where criminals like Mr Tinubu will be put in prisons where they belong instead of government's Houses is still POssible, when square peg will be put in square hole.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Taylor92: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Are you sure you are invited?

🥴
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Puremind1225: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Man of the People

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Foolish man after drowning Anambra state in-a-cocktail- challenge as failed governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Foolish idiot. Make a damn statement about the activities of terrorists in your region. A retired general has just been kidnapped, and is probably about to be cannibalised by those you referred to as you harmless neighbors.

Never seen such a dubiously dark hearted man my entire life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abeg Gerrout!
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:
Are you sure you are invited?

🥴

Yes, nairaland linguist..😂.. He was invited. Go and verify.

Obi is not like some people's god who's fighting tooth and nail to hide his "achievements".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Brain damaged agb@do babluistic fools who have been baptized with hard drugs will start insulting him for stating the obvious.
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
Foolish idiot. Make a damn statement about the activities of terrorists in your region. A retired general has just been kidnapped, and is probably about to be cannibalised by those you referred to as you harmless neighbors.

Never seen such a dubiously dark hearted man my entire life

Have you forgotten who your President is😂?

Or is the drug dealing bastard no longer the Grand Commander Of The Federal Republic?

Your President is missing, but it's Obi you want to come and assume his responsibilities. Is like your brain is paining you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by CilicMarin: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
With what Peter Obi, Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu are doing to Igboland..This fraudster-lying - machine is right.
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Yes, nairaland linguist..😂.. He was invited. Go and verify.

Obi is not like some people's god who's fighting tooth and nail to hide his "achievements".

Literary connoisseur my ass

Olodo
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Literary connoisseur my ass

Olodo

Nairaland linguist wey dey teach person new language from verbs instead of alphabets, nouns/pronouns..😂

Teacher Kunle! No wonder you folks are producing the likes of Bola Tinubu!
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Asked about IPOB criminals he said they were good people he meets everyday in his neighborhood.
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
Foolish man after drowning Anambra state in-a-cocktail- challenge as failed governor

Your lies only made Obi more Popular grin

Under His tenure Anambra saw a new dawn,Education, Infrastructure, Human development, Security, even the IGP gave him the first ratings of the most secured state 4times back to back.

His performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday crushes Tinubu's performance in big Lagos, former Capital whose foundation for development had been laid down by the whites.

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by accordadoga30(f): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hehehehe

This failure in Alambla state has come again

Proudlyomonna:

Under His tenure Anambra saw a new dawn,Education, Infrastructure, Human development, Security, even the IGP gave him the first ratings of the most secured state 4times back to back.

His performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday crushes Tinubu's performance in big Lagos, former Capital whose foundation for development had been laid down by the whites.

Okôrö, keep deceiving yourself.

I'm sure you know the truth

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
ElSudani:
Asked about IPOB criminals he said they were good people he meets everyday in his neighborhood.

Igbos were simply honest everyday Nigerians who were disgruntled about their marginalisation, raised voices about it, only for your moronic former President to respond like the Sudan cow that he is. Now they're angry enough to take up arms, and you suddenly want Obi to deny that they're not honest Nigerians?

Does he look like the deceitful bastard that Bola Tinubu is😂?!
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nairaland linguist wey dey teach person new language from verbs instead of alphabets, nouns/pronouns..😂

Teacher Kunle! No wonder you folks are producing the likes of Bola Tinubu!

Didirin

So if I want to learn Igbo now,I must start from Alphabet

Weyrey ni e o

U haven't met people who speaks French, Hausa and Igbo without ever being in school?

Dey use ur brain to think, it's not for fashion
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Igbos were simply honest everyday Nigerians who were disgruntled about their marginalisation, raised voices about it, only for your moronic former President to respond like the Sudan cow that he is. Now they're angry enough to take up arms, and you suddenly want Obi to deny that they're not honest Nigerians?

Does he look like the deceitful bastard that Bola Tinubu is😂?!

Igbos are terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Didirin

So if I want to learn Igbo now,I must start from Alphabet

Weyrey ni e o

U haven't met people who speaks French, Hausa and Igbo without ever being in school?

Dey use ur brain to think, it's not for fashion

I've always suspected you're a mad man who managed to escape the rehab home😂.

Even my dialect has alphabets and nobody has to go to any school to learn them. But once you begin to pick the words as a baby or new learner, you most certainly have to understand that foundation first.

Wherever you went to learn your linguistics must have been where Tinubu got his tissue paper degree that he's attributing to CSU. Try and go back to that school and at least collect your change.

If I open the Duolingo App from playstore this instant and decide to learn the Russian language, that's exactly how the AI will start me up: with alphabets, nouns, pronouns, then verbs. But you with your LAWMA designed brain, think you know better than the originators of writing and communication. Idiot..😂!

Even the first Hieroglyphics scribbled on papyrus scrolls in Egypt, began with alphabets. Camel!
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

This failure in Alambla state has come again

Okôrö, keep deceiving yourself.

I'm sure you know the truth

Lolll see dis animalistic tribally bigoted dead thing grin so for your mind Okoro na tribal jab too ba grin

I give You stats, You dey rant like animal wey You be cheesy grin grin
Obi met Anambra's Education in like 12position,He left it at 1st position.

Anambra is chopping oyel money today,na one of Obi handywork be dat oo grin

You didn't care to ask how Obi sweeped every polling unit in the heart of Nigeria's government the Aso rock and Abj,with structureless Lp oo,against ruling party Apc and biggest opposition party pdp. Well they know Him,all Your lies can't count for they already saw his doings as SEC chairman under Jona.
BTW hope You are aware that Jona left all his PDP niggas and chose Obi to lead SEC under His regime??

Oya write another senseless incoherent shenanigans again, I no surprise, I don already know se as a tribally bigoted hate filled dead thing wey You be,You no fit ever make sense na grin Tribalist no get sense. Facts!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I've always suspected you're a mad man who managed to escape the rehab home😂.

Even my dialect has alphabets and nobody has to go to any school to learn them. But once you begin to pick the words as a baby or new learner, you most certainly have to understand that foundation first.

Wherever you went to learn your linguistics must have been where Tinubu got his tissue paper degree that he's attributing to CSU. Try and go back to that school and at least collect your change.

Oloriburuku

Alphabets are taught at schools

How many Igbo speakers even knows how many letters are in the alphabet

Do u have a brain at all?

So all these Abokis know their Alphabet, vowels and consonants

U be weyrey o

Ur head no correct at all at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is the man with vision to transform the country.

The man that attended interview explaining all his plans and programs

The man who saved the future for Anambrarians

The man who refused to be vindictive even in the midst of tough provocations

God bless OBIDIENTS all over the world
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=126093452][/quote]

Lolll I dey give You stats you dey post rubbish propaganda grin grin

Radararada grin
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by BoldBrainz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Oloriburuku

Alphabets are taught at schools

How many Yoruba speakers even knows how many letters are in the alphabet

Do u have a brain at all?

So all these Abokis know their Alphabet, vowels and consonants

U be weyrey o

Ur head no correct at all at all

Very heavy idiot with head like olden days charcoal iron..😂!

E juss be me like mah konk you! You too foolish!
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll I dey give You stats you dey post rubbish propaganda grin grin

Radararada grin
I have successfully boasted you chaiii grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Very heavy idiot with head like olden days charcoal iron..😂!

E juss be me like mah konk you! You too foolish!

Abeg remove all this jargons wey u put for ur signature

Wetin u dey edit 🤣

orator for who? 😂

I no sure say u finish primary school

Oloshi
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
I have successfully boasted you chaiii grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin dis boy you be real kolocase grin

He still get mind say successfully grin

Guy madness go fit you no be small oo grin grin

Obi outperformed tifnubu as Governor,if you like post propaganda from now till tomorrow, stats don't lie grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin dis boy you be real kolocase grin

He still get mind say successfully grin

Guy madness go fit you no be small oo grin grin

Obi outperformed tifnubu as Governor,if you like post propaganda from now till tomorrow, stats don't lie grin grin
government house road awka during peter obi administration as governor grin

Re: Nigeria Has Continued To Drown In A Cocktail Of Challenges – Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
government house road awka during peter obi administration as governor grin

Fake news peddler grin grin

This picture came out here and the location is in Owerri grin grin

No need to post more fake news, Nigerians already know Obi is more than a politician, He is an excellent serviceman.

Na the people wey dey control the system dey fight Obi bcus them know se him go chop thier criminal eyes wotowoto. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things To Know About Bbnaija All Stars Winner, Ilebaye / New EFCC Chairman Uses Akpabio As Example Of Fraud Case Under Investigation / Kenyan Observer - I Find Nigerian Economy Chaotic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.