Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka (907 Views)

Ghen! Finally, Dr Cairo Ojugbo Compiles List Of NASS Contractors With NDDC (SEE) / Governor Akeredolu Sings For Wole Soyinka, Others, Performs For Them (Video) / Ghen! Ghen!! My Second Term Will Be Tough – President Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
The gray hair cultist who was whispered to by Satan himself to donate blood have been finally remembered and without hiding it the Nigerian government accused the goat of introduction cultism.

A Yoruba man

A yoruba man I say

The UN and the Nigeria government are trying to take this cultism matter seriously including asking for external help .

It's more than 140 page documents I don't know how to put it here .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Nwodosis(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
We thank God for Tinubu , if not for Tinubu, some dishonorable men would have gone to their graves with honour!
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nwodosis:
We thank God for Tinubu

I also thank God for Tinubu for r without Tinubu I would never have known Wole Soyinka was just an oluwole celebrated propaganda.

I that he wrote novels only to find out he was just a poet .

And a stunch cultist without brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
So 70 percent of the confraternities in Nigeria were founded in the South South..😂?! And my beloved Unical was the birth place of Klansmen Konfraternity.

Niger Delta, una too dey overdo things! Haba! See the kind thing we take dey carry first position?!
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
So 70 percent of the confraternities in Nigeria were founded in the South South..😂?! And my beloved Unical was the birth place of Klansmen Konfraternity.

Niger Delta, una too dey overdo things! Haba! See the kind thing we take dey carry first position?!

SOYINKA lay the seed of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Blizzy9ja: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
So we can all say a Yoruba man Wole Soyinka started a confraternity that has now snow balled into street violence, gangsterism and terrorism like what we are seeing in some major cities across Nigeria and some have even metamorphosed to different parts of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
So we can all say a Yoruba man Wole Soyinka started a confraternity that has now snow balled into street violence, gangsterism and terrorism like what we are seeing in some major cities across Nigeria and some have even metamorphosed to different parts of the world

Shikena and for once the Nigerian government is now pointing fingers at the right direction

1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

SOYINKA lay the seed of evil.

No arguments here whatsoever!

Same old man who is believing all Nigerian youths must be compelled to trade respect for fear, simply because he's an elderly man.

He thinks we're all cultists like him, so we should worship his every step. After gaslighting Nigerian youths, nobody talk. Na when him collect for social media, everybody begin remember say na nobel laureate. Silly old man with brain dead followers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Soyinka started Fraternity not cultism

Read between the lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No arguments here whatsoever!

Same old man who is believing all Nigerian youths must be compelled to trade respect for fear, simply because he's an elderly man.

He thinks we're all cultists like him, so we should worship his every step. After gaslighting Nigerian youths, nobody talk. Na when him collect for social media, everybody begin remember say na nobel laureate. Silly old man with brain dead followers!

Organised crime in Nigeria all lead to SOYINKA.

Dodorima don dey collect from united nations

1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Read between the lines

Sharap.

I telling you what in a 140+ document I have in my possession that the government is now blaming SOYINKA for organised crimes origin you dey cap rubbish.

Because he is a Yoruba so therefore na hero just like you celebrated MKO abiola who is a notorious trafficker
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

Organised crime in Nigeria all lead to SOYINKA.

Dodorima don dey collect from united nations

They should proscribe cultism and declare it an act of terrorism. That nonsense don do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

Sharap.

I telling you what in a 140+ document I have in my possession that the government is now blaming SOYINKA for organised crimes origin you dey cap rubbish.

Because he is a Yoruba so therefore na hero just like you celebrated MKO abiola who is a notorious trafficker

Go and arrest him nah or strip him of his Nobel prize

Didn't u worship Evans? Na Soyinka train am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Go and arrest him nah or strip him of his Nobel prize

Didn't u worship Evans? Na Soyinka train am?

After you fight me finish come an fight the book .

I only told you what the book said 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Read between the lines

Even with the explicit contents of the document, this one wants to come and use his "linguistic skills" to twist semantics..😂.

This boy sha! Are you sure you're above 19?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Even with the explicit contents of the document, this one wants to come and use his "linguistic skills" to twist semantics..😂.

This boy sha! Are you sure you're above 19?

Weyrey wey no fit define simple Creole

Are u sure u even heard that word before?

Weyrey talk say all the Igbos in Alaba International market don learn Yoruba alphabet before dem dey speak Yoruba

Book no be ur mate, little brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

After you fight me finish come an fight the book .

I only told you what the book said 😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah sure

I know what my book told me about Nwafor Orizu

He duped his own father and Ummuna

😳

😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

I know what my book told me about Nwafor Orizu

He duped his own father and Ummuna

😳

😂😂😂😂

See the sponsors below

It's a conference you been think say na story book abi news paper?

You go cry tire 😂😂😂

Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

They should proscribe cultism and declare it an act of terrorism. That nonsense don do!

Exactly
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Creativity22: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
No be small thing. Such a crooked useless old fool
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Daniel058(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
The whole thing tire me,say no to cultism everywhere but the chief cultist is one of the Most respected Man in Nigeria
Re: Ghen Ghen Nigeria Government Is Finally Ready For Wole Soyinka by Uyomiya: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Daniel058:
The whole thing tire me,say no to cultism everywhere but the chief cultist is one of the Most respected Man in Nigeria

Same thing the envoy from Canada said.

He said in every university in Nigeria there is a sign that says say no to cultism.

But what has the Nigerian government done to the person celebrated as a hero for bringing cultism to Africa ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now Tinubu Agreed He Caused The Hardship Can Sycophants, Fraudsters, Liars Rest? / Plateau Takes Up The Gauntlet, Expels Fulani In Their Midst / Governor Alao-akala Of Oyo State In Danger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.