Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Accelerate Your Migration Dreams With Careeredu! - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Accelerate Your Migration Dreams With Careeredu! (106 Views)

Careeredu UK Healthcare Pathway / Careeredu Ireland Pathway Which Is A Definite Pathway To Getting PR / Careeredu Australian 482 Work Visa Pathway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accelerate Your Migration Dreams With Careeredu! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
A lot of young Africans you see today abroad doing exploits have stories like Chi-Chi's. A part of my story many don't know about is that I made the final shortlist for NDDC Scholarship in 2018. We got to the point of submitting our passports to Abuja - 12 of us. Till date, I can't explain why I didn't get it. All my dreams and plans, my admission - shattered.

The next year, I doubled my hustle. Applied to as many scholarships as I could find. Eventually landed the GCU Postgraduate Ambassador Scholarship for September 2019.

Often, I see young people tell me "I need a fully-funded scholarship in the UK." I tell them, "Go to CareerEdu website." Why? Because we post 10 scholarship opportunities daily on our platform. Daily.

Most times, they go and never return. Majority of them are not even ready to do the work or put in a scholarship application. Yet, you want full scholarship. Leemao! 🤣🤣🤣

See, you can't afford to be broke and lazy. 🚫

If you want to relocate abroad for studies, it is either you have the funds or you are willing to spend time applying to as many scholarship opportunities as possible. You will have to apply, apply and keep applying.

Same goes with your dream job.
Life is a game of numbers. The more scholarship opportunities you apply to, the greater your chances of landing one. The more jobs you apply to, the greater your chances of landing the ideal one.
You must shoot your shot. 💯

Resolve today to do what is necessary to get that which you seek.
Just like Chi-Chi, many young persons have transformed their lives using the FREE resources we post on our website, our Telegram Group and our YouTube channel.

Be like them and put in the work.
Your own "Congratulations" is just around the corner. 🙏❤️
Check signature below to join our YouTube channel and telegram group today and start your own journey.
www.careeredu.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Website[delivery/courier & Travel Website And Blog] / Is It Cheaper To Upgrade Online Or At The Airport? / Careeredu Poland �� Service! �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.