Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Man Arrested Over 1996 Murder Of Rapper Tupac Shakur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested Over 1996 Murder Of Rapper Tupac Shakur (215 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes / Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested Over 1996 Murder Of Rapper Tupac Shakur by alade00: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Las Vegas police have reportedly arrested a man in connection with the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur almost three decades ago.

Duane “Keffe D” Davis was arrested early Friday morning, with the exact charge or charges not immediately clear ahead of an expected indictment later Friday.

Davis has long been known to investigators and has himself admitted in interviews and in his 2019 tell-all memoir, “Compton Street Legend,” that he was in the Cadillac where the gunfire erupted during the September 1996 drive-by shooting.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Over 1996 Murder Of Rapper Tupac Shakur by Boondocxs(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dammmm
The Nigerian police needs to up its game
Mediocrity doesn’t work anymore

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ministerial Nominee Collapse At Nigeria Senate During Screening / Bayelsa Guber: We Ready To Take Am By Force Says APC Deputy Candidate / I Will Come Out Of My Grave After Burial Pastor Humble Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.