Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa (830 Views)

Batified & Banned: What A Shame For A Loud Mouth Empty Head! / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by lexylaw40kuti: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Naija News
LATESTNIGERIA NEWSPOLITICSMETROENTERTAINMENTSPORTSBUSINESSCONTACT US
CONNECT WITH US
SEARCH

Naija News
Naija News
POLITICS‘Loud-Mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa As Supreme Court Affirms Achonu’s CandidacyPublished on 29 September 2023 at 10:46 AMBy Rachel Okporu Fadoju
Kindly share this story:

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo
Nollywood actor cum Labour Party (LP) chieftain, Kenneth Okonkwo, has reacted to the Supreme Court judgement affirming the candidacy of the LP gubernatorial candidate in Imo State, Senator Athan Achonu and the leadership of the party led by Barrister Julius Abure.

Naija News reports that the Supreme Court on Thursday affirmed Achonu as the authentic candidate of the LP for the upcoming November 11th governorship election in Imo state.

The court dismissed the appeal of Basil Madura against the Labour Party over the rightful candidate of the party in the election on the grounds of locus standi.

With the latest judgement by the highest court in Nigeria, the Lamidi Apapa’s plot to hijack the affairs of the Labour Party, including the powers to nominate candidates, has finally ended.

Reacting to this, Kenneth Okonkwo, in a post via X, described the Lamidi Apapa-led faction of LP as loud-mouth political clowns.

He added that with the Supreme Court judgement, LP has no factions.

He wrote: “The Supreme Court dismisses appeal by the Lamidi Apapa renegades against the candidacy of Labour Party Imo gubernatorial candidate, Senator Nathan Achonu.

Get New DJ Mixes
“These loud-mouth political clowns should now allow the Labour Party to be. Labour Party is one with no factions. This has been settled by the Supreme Court today. The victory of light over darkness is sure, no matter how long it takes. We mooove!!!”

Kindly share this story:
ADVERTISEMENT
ON THE SAME TOPIC

4 Likes

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Ikaeniyan0: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Everybody following Nigerian politics would have known abure faction candidate will be recognized by the court. But Apapa is presently the party chairman of LP
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Curse777: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
cool

Big mouth Nollywood fool.. Apapa was spending his money In LP before this useless pigs came to destroy the party

This clown became lawyer less than five years through Baze University of Ahmed Dhati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BoldBrainz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Everybody following Nigerian politics would have known abure faction candidate will be recognized by the court. But Apapa is presently the party chairman of LP

I am not understanding.
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Boondocxs(f): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is president tinubu??
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by ecolime(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
cry
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Yuri141: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Boondocxs:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just got word that he snuck back into the country not too long ago.
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Big mouth Nollywood fool.. Apapa was spending his money In LP before this useless pigs came to destroy the party

This clown became lawyer less than five years through Baze University of Ahmed Dhati

Hahahahaha e pain you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Curse777: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Hahahahaha e pain you ooo

So why are you qouting me, hope suen pays you for all the daily curse you recieve while he gets advert funds to develop ogun
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Curse777:

So why are you qouting me, hope suen pays you for all the daily curse you recieve while he gets advert funds to develop ogun
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Boondocxs:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Flexing in France! Body no be firewood!!
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Curse777: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
BaddestQueen:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Dear Ibo people hope your are proud of your son from Anambra

He is a good tool for Yoruba owned Nairaland

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Curse777:

Dear Ibo people hope your are proud of your son from Anambra

He is a good tool for Yoruba owned Nairaland
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
hihihihihi
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by Curse777: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
BaddestQueen:
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi
hihihihihi

Silence is best answer for a loser

Bye

1 Like

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Curse777:

Bye

e pain am
pim pim pim pim
pom pom pom pom
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Curse777:

Bye

I'm watching you
Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by yarimo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kenneth okonkwo look mirror before you talk na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loud-mouth Political Clown’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasts Apapa by FreeStuffsNG: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Likely fake news

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back : Arthur Nzeribe's Unbridled Bigotry And Hate / The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Peter Obi Is Currently Embarking On Donation Campaign In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.