Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder (48456 Views)

2pac Shakur’s Murderer, Keefe D, Confessed That Hip-hop Mogul P Diddy Hired Him / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over $500K In Stolen Items In The U.S(photos) / Nigerian Brothers Arrested Over Drugs Sent By Post To Nonthaburi, Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by finallybusy: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
An accessory to murder. About twelve to fifteen years in the big house.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Chochovini: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fatbam005:
Rice is now 2k per rubber. Emilokan and his ministers will not die well
. And that‘s even local rice o. How much more foreign rice?

All those empty headed batified zombies will not see that one but will be swift to transfer their aggressions on Obi for anything he does even after robbing him of his mandate they still can‘t stop hating him.
Now watch as one fool will say we are wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by AkinPhysicist: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Black Americans generally are strange set of people, gangsterism, drugs, crime and every social vices, at times I wonder if the effect of slavery contribute to this, I mean their ancestors were never opportuned to train them as they would have done in Africa, secondly learning the western culture is alien to them coz naturally there's always the tendencies of imperialism! It's been many years after 2Pac death, but the gangsterism issue still remain unabated ! Keep resting in peace fella

Nigerians NO get the same wahala with CULTISM? Comot the log in your eye first before you see the splinter in African American eye.

3 Likes

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
US govt finished Tupac. He was a threat and seen as bad role model for the younger ones.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Disclaimer12: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sorry no vex! Happy now?
AkinPhysicist:

Nigerians NO get the same wahala with CULTISM? Comot the log in your eye first before you see the splinter in African American eye.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by OMBIIGA: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nothing truly is hidden under the sun!!! He who takes or conspire to take a life will certainly not go unpunished.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by ponishah: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Black Americans generally are strange set of people, gangsterism, drugs, crime and every social vices, at times I wonder if the effect of slavery contribute to this, I mean their ancestors were never opportuned to train them as they would have done in Africa, secondly learning the western culture is alien to them coz naturally there's always the tendencies of imperialism! It's been many years after 2Pac death, but the gangsterism issue still remain unabated ! Keep resting in peace fella
What is the difference between Black Americans and black Africans?
We that our ancestors had the opportunity to train us well in Africa are we better?
Cultism, terrorism, drug, rape, stealing, ritual killing are our regular trade

3 Likes

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Wizuman: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeyan sammy larry
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by 360command: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Black Americans Nigerians generally are strange set of people, gangsterism, drugs, crime and every social vices, at times I wonder if the effect of slavery colonization contributed to this, I mean their ancestors were never opportuned to train them as they would have done in Africa in all part of the world, secondly learning the western culture is alien to them coz naturally there's always the tendencies of imperialism! It's been many years after 2Pac death, but the gangsterism alata issue still remain unabated ! Keep resting in peace fella
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Justbeingreal(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by sonofsteven: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Tupac died for nothing

BIG died for no f*cking reason

Rest in peace Christopher Wallace AKA B.I.G

Rest in piss Shakur

😎

Rest in peace lesane parish crooks aka tupac amaru Shakur aka makaveli

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Bimpe29: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2023
Mindless killing has been an aged long crime on the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Amayabor1: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Tupac died for nothing

Rest in piss Shakur

😎

Well, Big's foolishness killed him. He was a coward who couldn't reply "hit em up" when 2pac was alive. But 2pac died, he found his voice and then went to LA to freestyle on a radio show in LA, mocking 2pac who had just recently died.

Well, he didn't leave LA alive. West coast don't play!

Long live Makaveli!

4 Likes

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by dreu2fine(m): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2023
MCentral:

https://moneycentral.com.ng/news-for-you/article/suspect-keefe-d-arrested-in-connection-with-tupac-murder/
Keefe d
Why the name
It look like a Nigerian name from Delta State
Abi nna naija guy

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by ginggerxy: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Dont blame the white for the stupidity of the black man please . I used to think they were the cause , but over time i realised its stupid blaming the them for our stupidity.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by bukarolz: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Joblessness is a sociopathic omen.
See a doctor please.

illicit:
Tupac died for nothing

Rest in piss Shakur

😎
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by PHAYOL81: 3:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:
Tupac got killed for beating up a guy previously. Wow, most thought Diddy and Biggy had something to do with it.
Biggy more than likely got killed because of Tupac's death.
Sad, this is why it's important to stop spreading lies, rumors, and innuendos.

The situation is almost akin to what's happening now in Nigeria over MOHBAD case where accusation fingers had already been pointed towards the MARLIANS record label as well as its owner even before investigation started at all.
2Pac death came while he was having a hot unhealthy rivalry with Notorious BIG who was the main face of the BAD BOYS family (a record label founded by P DIDDY). When 2Pac met his sorry death, fingers were pointed towards the rival crew situated in NEW YORK with the allegation gaining momentum while the cops opened up investigation. Before investigation could get to the root cause or unravel the plot/person(s) behind the murder, some nutcase had taken law into his hands by killing BIGGY in another gun violent murder (all in this name of FANDOM).
That threw the case off the cliff as BIGGY was a suspect helping on the interrogation even though his alibi, as well as that of DIDDY exonerated them of any wrongdoing. The case had turned cold afterward as not many were cooperating with police afterward until Keefe D started proclaiming being involved and that he was an accomplice in the infamous murder.
Just hoping someone doesn't take law into his hands against Naira Marley too because of the calculated conspiracy roping him into MOHBAD death even as events shows he's got no direct link to it. The main murderer is being ignored (and that's if MOHBAD was truly murdered) because of some people's hatred for someone (hence the wish to bring him down at all cost)and/or some people's wish for the creation of some political unrest in a certain state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by NwaliE01: 3:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Disclaimer12:

You writers so well. Your literal prowess/dexterity is top notch.
It seems you're a lingual graduate.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by fkj950ax(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Disclaimer12:
There's no need for a debate, check where most crime occurs in the state of not the black dominated area! No doubt a crime has no race, between the ratio margin is too high bro

Debating you is a waste of time. You are the one that needs to check facts before making public comments.
CIA and FBI Crime Data for the past years shows that black on black crime (a phrase used by white fringe groups and the media) has been lower than crimes committed by other races.
Most crimes are committed by whites in the US.
The US in 2018 had 7.7m arrests (5.3m whites - 69% and 2.1m blacks - 27%)
The US in 2019 arrest stats is 69.4% whites - and 26.4% blacks)
Out of the 30 Crime categories tracked by US DOJ, it is only 2 categories blacks are higher than whites, the other 30 categories has whites doubling or tripling and even quadrupling blacks figures.
https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2&selYrs=2020&rdoGroups=1&rdoData=rp - Check link for percentages to compare your ratio
Because a lie is repeated always doesn't make it the truth.

And what has black on black crime got to do with Tupac's murder? How did you link or infer a correlation to this?

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Caveatemptor(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Kefee D talks about 2pac,Biggie,Suge Knight,P Diddy,and Orlando Anderson on Vlad TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwwqu6zaX8?si=_02HlFjMaktxlxgY
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by sulaak(m): 4:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Disclaimer12:

Black American ancestors are Nigerians Yoruba ritual killing, Igbo's drug trafficking, Fulanis militant killers, kanuri's Boko Haram Bini , international ashewo, the list is endless
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by SaLongs1(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2023
bluefilm:
The Police admitted that they had all this information they are releasing now within months of the shooting of Tupac

The question now is why now after 27 years?

Are they looking for a way to distract the masses or what?
The information is there for all to see, they had to have admissible evidence that can convict for the Crimea not just create sensationalism. As it was gang related nobody wanted to testify till the police gathered enough evidence themselves.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Alary: 5:06am On Sep 30, 2023
That Orlando Anderson Lane was a baby faced assassin. See the way he had been denying that he killed Tupac over the years when interviewed. You will always believe him with that innocent look. But if you now look deep into his eyes , you will see a coded serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Disclaimer12: 5:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Thanks
NwaliE01:

You writers so well. Your literal prowess/dexterity is top notch.
It seems you're a lingual graduate.

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2023
MCentral:

https://moneycentral.com.ng/news-for-you/article/suspect-keefe-d-arrested-in-connection-with-tupac-murder/

Pac would've been 52 this year.....only 1+ years older than Eminem.

Brotha really died young.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Munzy14(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Whites hates the black Americans for a reason..😏

Na still blacks the kill themselves.
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by djseanjohn77: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Mohbad spirit has awoken the justice for 2pac

Why is abacha's death not been investigated?
A whole general and a powerful president, till now we are still living with the woman that killed abacha with apple and others that planed it...... they should go and dig him out for autopsy

Bola Ige, and Attorney General of the Federation, was shot deadin 2021. Till date, nothing happened.

Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti, died in 1977 when some 1,000 soldiers stormed the family property in Lagos. During the assault, soldiers dragged Funmilayo by her hair and threw her out a second-story window. She died of complications from her injuries the following year. This was while Obasanjo was military head of State. Nothing happened.

So are the death of many Army Chiefs, high profile political assassinations etc.

Record shows, these happens as well in western world, and there are many deaths, missing persons unravelled till date.

1 Like

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Eddilove(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Erikiel:
I don't really believe this.

Three suspects I have in mind-
Surg knight
P Diddy
The government
The government did
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Melonsmasher: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Dittodat:
Tupac got killed for beating up a guy previously. Wow, most thought Diddy and Biggy had something to do with it.
Biggy more than likely got killed because of Tupac's death.
Sad, this is why it's important to stop spreading lies, rumors, and innuendos.
Diddy actually started it when he asked to pay hugely any Crips gangster who would be able to snatch a deathrow chain, Orlando Anderson aka Baby Lane did, he beat up a young deathrow member in a mall and took his chain. Then came the MGM event where the deathrow crew sighted Orlando Anderson and Tupac retaliated and beat up Orlando which provoked the south side Crips, and Pac got shot the same night by Orlando. Diddy set it all up knowing Tupac would retaliate and the whole saga blew up like it did, that's how Diddy collaterally killed Pac and Biggie

3 Likes

Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by Melonsmasher: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Diddy actually started it when he asked to pay hugely any Crips gangster who would be able to snatch a deathrow chain, Orlando Anderson aka Baby Lane did, he beat up a young deathrow member in a mall and took his chain. Then came the MGM event where the deathrow crew sighted Orlando Anderson and Tupac retaliated and beat up Orlando which provoked the south side Crips, and Pac got shot the same night by Orlando. Diddy set it all up knowing Tupac would retaliate and the whole saga blew up like it did, that's how Diddy collaterally killed Pac and Biggie
Re: Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder by oke48(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
Tupac died for nothing

Rest in piss Shakur

😎

And you will also die for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.