Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) (2240 Views)

If You Mined Remitano RENEC Then Mine SAVI / Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) by GlobaltecheduEx: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is 100% legit...Don't miss the info. Read and Follow the steps...

Coinsavi Review: How To Mine Savi Token by
Globaltechedu Solution...

I have done my research on this new mining opportunity. This is 100% legit. For those of you that missed mining Renec launched by Remitano. This is an opportunity to mine another legit coin called Savi token.

Remitano has also partnered with Coinsavi exchange whereby you can connect your Remitano account with Coinsavi and buy from more than 350 coins of your choice.

Also, Coin savi has launched its mining program whereby we can also mine Savi Token for free just like RENEC launched by Remitano.

How to Mine Savi Token

Follow the Steps below to Create a CoinSavi Account and Mine Savi Token.

Step 1: Visit the CoinSavi website from the link below:

https://coinsavi.com/join/56043682

Referrer code: 5 6 0 4 36 8 2

Step 2/3: Download and Create a new account from the downloaded app.

Step 4: From the homepage of the app, you will see 'Mining Savi token'. Click on 'Mine Now'.

Step 5: Click on Mining Now as seen from the screenshot below:

It will start mining. When the session mining is over, it will show out of session. Then come back, it will show keep mining again...

Step 6: Verify your account KYC.

Note: Remitano users who have already completed KYC have the opportunity to have their KYC information synchronized with CoinSavi. This is achieved by linking their Remitano account to their CoinSavi account.

It may ask you to put the referrer code during or after the app setup, use the code above:

That is all for successful mining on CoinSavi

You can read more on successful Savi token mining with step-by-step pictures, more info on the project and its future prospects from below:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2023/09/coinsavi-review-how-to-mine-savi-token.html

Don't miss this amazing info. Take action now if you miss Renec

Re: Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) by GlobaltecheduEx: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2023
GlobaltecheduEx:
This is 100% legit...Don't miss the info. Read and Follow the steps...

Coinsavi Review: How To Mine Savi Token by
Globaltechedu Solution...

I have done my research on this new mining opportunity. This is 100% legit. For those of you that missed mining Renec launched by Remitano. This is an opportunity to mine another legit coin called Savi token.

Remitano has also partnered with Coinsavi exchange whereby you can connect your Remitano account with Coinsavi and buy from more than 350 coins of your choice.

Also, Coin savi has launched its mining program whereby we can also mine Savi Token for free just like RENEC launched by Remitano.

How to Mine Savi Token

Follow the Steps below to Create a CoinSavi Account and Mine Savi Token.

Step 1: Visit the CoinSavi website from the link below:

https://coinsavi.com/join/56043682

Referrer code: 5 6 0 4 36 8 2

Step 2/3: Download and Create a new account from the downloaded app.

Step 4: From the homepage of the app, you will see 'Mining Savi token'. Click on 'Mine Now'.

Step 5: Click on Mining Now as seen from the screenshot below:

It will start mining. When the session mining is over, it will show out of session. Then come back, it will show keep mining again...

Step 6: Verify your account KYC.

Note: Remitano users who have already completed KYC have the opportunity to have their KYC information synchronized with CoinSavi. This is achieved by linking their Remitano account to their CoinSavi account.

It may ask you to put the referrer code during or after the app setup, use the code above:

That is all for successful mining on CoinSavi

You can read more on successful Savi token mining with step-by-step pictures, more info on the project and its future prospects from below:

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2023/09/coinsavi-review-how-to-mine-savi-token.html

Don't miss this amazing info. Take action now if you miss Renec

Read this below to mine faster

Note: On the SAVI mining screen, it will show the number of $SAVI you mined, the number of sessions and the mining speed. Please note that, each user will have 1 default mining session equivalent to 4 hours for 1 mining day. Users are encouraged to perform KYC from level 2 or higher to have 3 full mining sessions. For each mining session you will be able to mine 0.08 SAVI.

So do your KYC level 2 instantly as you register

Re: Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) by GlobaltecheduEx: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Opportunity comes but once. Don't miss out on this Amazing one-in-a-life time mining opportunity.... Start mining now

Re: Mine SAVI TOKEN Now: 100% Legit (if You Miss Remitano's RENEC) by Iniobon(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2023
💥The best exchange platform for crypto with an interface similar to OKX exchange.

Download and mine their native token, AZC.

Referer code: iniobon

💥App download link👇
https://azcoiner.com/invite?user=iniobon

💥Enter Referral Code To Receive 4 AZC

👉Invitation code: iniobon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 29th January, 2024 / How Lucrative Is Cement Distribution Business? / The Best Place To Put Your Money And Come Out Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.