Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. (1144 Views)

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Confidenz56(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUZso6EBjY

A woman by the name of Ruth Adekola from Kwara State has come forward to share a harrowing tale of being ensnared and enchanted through spiritual manipulation after marrying someone in 2019. Initially marrying her true love, the marriage abruptly ended within a month. Seemingly of her own accord, she packed her belongings and left her husband to reunite with her ex-boyfriend. However, she later discovered that her actions were not driven by her will, but rather commanded by a sinister spiritual force.

All she could recollect was having a wedding, until a fateful Sunday on November 24, 2023, when she realized she had been living with her ex-boyfriend, Afolabi Olalekan. In a video narration, she detailed the mysterious and troubling events of her life, including a period when she was mysteriously bound with bandages for years.

Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Adekot: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
November 24, 2023 una well done oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op dey maddddd...

1 Like

Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by wiseword316(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
OP, are you a time traveler? Hmmm November 24 2023
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Adekot: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op dey maddddd...

Old Nairaland member I hail ooo
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Shalommy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Adekot:

Old Nairaland member I hail ooo
That's my boy. cool

1 Like

Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Adekot: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shalommy:
That's my boy. cool

Lol,shalommy
How are you doing my bro
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Varunpulyani: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Helinues?
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by BLACKPOWERS123: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Confidenz56:

A woman by the name of Ruth Adekola from Kwara State has come forward to share a harrowing tale of being ensnared and enchanted through spiritual manipulation after marrying someone in 2019. Initially marrying her true love, the marriage abruptly ended within a month. Seemingly of her own accord, she packed her belongings and left her husband to reunite with her ex-boyfriend. However, she later discovered that her actions were not driven by her will, but rather commanded by a sinister spiritual force.

All she could recollect was having a wedding, until a fateful Sunday on November 24, 2023, when she realized she had been living with her ex-boyfriend, Afolabi Olalekan. In a video narration, she detailed the mysterious and troubling events of her life, including a period when she was mysteriously bound with bandages for years.

The juju never clear yet, as an November 24 2023 dem do her wedding. Anyway make she go find Ocamba leave, na big leave like pawpaw leave, she go stand ontop with coconut wey dem pluck from the tree wey never touch ground, a man can help her pluck it, break it in a way that the water will not pour out, then give it to her to wash her head while standing on the Ocamba leaves. She will regain her senses fully. Contact Bahamono herbal for your solution to erectile dysfunction and other infectious diseases.
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by oglalasioux(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2023
After the marathon sessions with her ex she wants to go back to her husband. Trying to eat your cake and have it at its best.
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Ojulari447: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2023
May God save her
Re: He Used Charms To Marry Me. A Lady Cried Out For Help. by Shellyaustin: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Her family need to stand and make justice for her

(1) (Reply)

Crocodiles Kills And Eats Their Owner / NYSC Tragedy: Boyfriend Burns His Corper Girlfriend To Death In Port Harcourt - / Girl Mistakenly Cast Spell On Dad To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.