Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Proof Of Fund For Canada Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proof Of Fund For Canada Visa Application (773 Views)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Fund For Canada Visa Application by positiveambrose: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hello all,

Please I need to find out if Cooperative mortgage bank is accepted to use as bank to show proof of fund for Canada visa application.

Your feedback will greatly help me make the right decision.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Fund For Canada Visa Application by Ephhay(f): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
positiveambrose:
Hello all,

Please I need to find out if Cooperative mortgage bank is accepted to use as bank to show proof of fund for Canada visa application.

Your feedback will greatly help me make the right decision.

Thank you

Hi, did you figure it out? Were you able to use it?
Re: Proof Of Fund For Canada Visa Application by ttt12345: 12:27am On Jan 30
Hi,

Please did you use the bank?

(1) (Reply)

Criteria For Hsmp / Info On Uk Visa: / France Visa Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.