Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga (31546 Views)

Reports Of A N50billion plea Bargain deal with Emefiele Is False - AGF Fagbemi / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by TonyBby: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Godofwar247(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2023
After the pain and the trillions that was looted by Emefiele, mamhal daura, and Tunde buhari's nephew
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by bonnyhope: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:
Emefiele To Be Freed After Tinubu’s Attorney-General Signs Non-Prosecution Plea Bargain Upon His Willingness To Return N50billion

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/exclusive-former-central-bank-governor-emefiele-be-freed-after-tinubus-attorney-general

N50b to be returned

From where?

This must be a lie

1 Like

Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2023
You can imagine
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Goodoldays(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Useless country
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by occfx: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:
Emefiele To Be Freed After Tinubu’s Attorney-General Signs Non-Prosecution Plea Bargain Upon His Willingness To Return N50billion

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/exclusive-former-central-bank-governor-emefiele-be-freed-after-tinubus-attorney-general

What is 50B? This man is a trillionaire
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by oyeb15: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Corruption is sweet in Nigeria with EFCC plea bargaining policy. Just steal enough to wrestle the judiciary with the government. At d end , plea bargain will be put in front of you to save time and stress. Then you will give them 10% of wat u stole and walk free.

Banks should mistakingly transfer 10billion to my account. I will just use 500million to hire SANs and bribe judges and turn everything upside down. At d end of d day, I will just return 2billion and walk free.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by DTeekay(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Judges and Senators should stop going on recess, if crime and troubles the people fave don't go on recess, the public officers holders should not go on recess, instead they can do shifts.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by erai30(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2023
It's either this is another fake news from the stable of Sahara or another deceit from the cocaine runned government of APC. cool

1 Like

Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Elvis2kay: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2023
wink
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by creativehubb: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Too small a amount, seize all he has...this plea bargain is only good for misdemeanor cases, maybe libel, threats, without action carried out...but this man carried out a grievous action, his actions caused unrest and mass suffering of Nigerians. How can you withdraw currency from circulation...this is unheard of, serious economic sabotage.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by barinedan(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2023
He will return only 50 billion naira then go home and enjoy the rest, why not prosecute him and make him face the consequences of his corrupt act? Tomorrow they will claim to be fighting corruption
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Beverages: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2023
50 Billion ke?

Allahu Akbar!
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2023
jrusky:
Sorry that cannot work. If he drop the N50Bllion he will still serve his punishment.
Who will punish him?
emilokan?
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by jojothaiv(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
So if he returns the money, he will now be declared innocent.

Asking for balablu bulaba.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:

polaris is owned by buharis i thought everybody know that
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by transient123(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2023
50 wetin.....not possible.

So, if truly Emefiele parted with 50bn, it means he is a trilionaire....this country is long sold.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by cucumbar: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Hope this is not another lamba by sahara reporter.

If this is true, Emefiele is a very wicked person... Haba!

Only you #72b and $70m

I don't believe the news yet sha
If you believe this was only what emefiele stole, then you are on a long thing. It’s way more than that.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by splendor45: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2023
..well wat can 1 say 9igeria 9igeria !!. hope the 50billion will not evn subsequently be returned to him or he may just return 10b nd the attorneys who will scamper on the sum may avoid overflogin' d completion is it not the same Godwin dt seemingly helpd 'u knw who' @ d polls..
All this one no concern me my own b say make this government no come amend constitution so as nt to relinquish P,nw that legislative av bin semmingly bot ovar
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by descarado: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2023
yarimo:
FG should collect everything and jail him for life.
Eyaaaah
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Proudlyomonna: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Sermwell:

Thieves are pardoning themselves but you are here daily defending some thieves against the others!! You better go and get a life! Werey grin grin

No that mofo needs no other life aside doing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo with him co ipob tribalist, this is what He is destined to do all his life till him go die enter grave cheesy
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Proudlyomonna: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2023
A criminal evil system that encourages criminality can never deliver good governance.

APC is a disaster.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by descarado: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Unexpected turn. Not what they had wanted. Tinubu hands are tied too cos left to him Emefiele will languish in jail.
Don't throw stone if you live in glass house.
Emefiele, go and enjoy. Our judges and politicians are enjoying too.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by EdiskyHarry: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Emefiele deserves 1million years imprisonment.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by SocialJustice: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Kestolove:
He stole 156B,return 50B ND b free
He stole a lot more.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by johnjose68: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2023
dre11:

I.pob hero.

Wait and see how i.pobian will start praising the lamba thief grin grin
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by naijapips04: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2023
These idiots want to save face. They have no evidence against him.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by Levels1(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Have always maintain that people from that part of the country should not be entrusted with money.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by DaTruths: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
If na me eeh, if i return that money make i bend.

Buhari, Burutai and Gandollar should return theirs first.

Even if they return their own, if i return 50 Billion make i kpai.

They should jail me, as long as my family is eating that money, no problems grin
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by hotseat: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2023
This is why corruption has come to stay.

So sad!

A felon corners humongous sums of money to himself and enters into a so-called "plea bargain".

Mehn, I gbadu dis kain stealing o!

Chai!

What a country!

What a people!

The legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti said it all :

"Armed robber incharge of money, eno need gun, e need pen. Him go steal thousand Naira, him go steal million Naira (now Billions), you no go hear dem shout - thief, thief, you no go hear dem shout robber, robber".

"Na different style be their style"

Corruption can't fight corruption!
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2023
It shall not be well with plea bargain and soft landing for him.

72 Billion + 70 million dollars (About 73 Billion in Naira)
= 142 billion Naira.
And you are talking of 50 Billion Naira soft landing plea bargain.

It shall not be well with Nigeria's corrupt negotiators.

Are you not going to seize the assets and banks. You are talking 50billion.

No wonder why corruption is a thriving business in Nigeria. Naija never get sense.
Re: Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga by gudugudumeje: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Fake news....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Buhari's Top 10 (PHOTOS) / Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.