Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

From Delsu With Love - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Delsu With Love (888 Views)

Nairalander And Friends Signing Out..from Delsu(pics) / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Need Someone From Delsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Delsu With Love by mercenaryx(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
Welcome to the land of knowledge, welcome to the land of character, welcome to the land of service, My great school of indispensable knowledge!!! We have the ppl at the top of their classes in abundance and no school can boost of the student we have, DELSU, Wat an awesome institution, In the hearth of the DELTA, With all her charming staffs and effective officials, Welcome to the citadel of Knowledge, character, service and over all, CREATIVITY, Happy matriculation DELSUITES, GREAT DELSU, GREAT BRAINS, Welcome freshers
Re: From Delsu With Love by james1(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2012
Nice one.
Re: From Delsu With Love by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
which freshners dey havnt even released d admision list,or is it out?

(1) (Reply)

Rush In For Your Utme Expo(100% Sure) / Please Advice me no behalf of my friend. / Waec; Result Not Available `for Specifed Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.