Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness (26935 Views)

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by YUSTECH3(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Plenty scammers dey this Nairaland

Becareful who you deal with
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:
In saner climes this guy would be locked up asap but he’s friends with apc so nothing will happen
in saner climes like where? Where exactly is this your saner climes that people would be locked up for something they didn't do? And no evidence found against them. I thought that it is only in Naigeria they lock people up without trials, no evidence, no nothing! grin you are really stupeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Nigerian make nonsense popular
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Goodcitizen99(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

He's not in Nigeria ATM. The moment he returns, the authorities will pick him up. He knows this, but he can't run away forever.

BTW, it's quite disturbing that Naira Marley promotes evil. The youths happily buy into it. Now, some people are wailing that a member of his group died from the same thing they promote. That's the irony of life.
Apt
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2023
CrazyGranddad:
I've been the victim of a wrong accusation and I know how it feels.

This guy is innocent. It doesn't mean he's a good guy, but someone is trying to make a scapegoat out of him.
Very correct, i don't know why a lot of ignorant people are hell bent on believing that he is guilty of all these accussations without any proofs. Some people want his life ruined for some reasons.

He is not the only bad person on earth, this guy cannot be badder than some of my old school friends or corrupt naigerian politicians. People should just chill! and think rationally all these social media judge and jury mobs should be very careful with their sheer accussations.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2023
I seems a lot of Naigerians are jealous of this Marley guy, he is young and successful and some people do not like that. So they wanna see him ruined.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2023
infact he is not responsible for anything. what do u expect anybody accused to say? nobody wants to indict themselves.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
What's with NM and throwing diss around...

He should just visit Nigeria and clear himself...

He left Nigeria by August and Sam Larry left Nigeria same August.....

These two have alot in their throat that Nigerians are eager to let them vomit
Acording to you, judge, jury and prosecutor. grin

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by znuga: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

He's not in Nigeria ATM. The moment he returns, the authorities will pick him up. He knows this, but he can't run away forever.

BTW, it's quite disturbing that Naira Marley promotes evil. The youths happily buy into it. Now, some people are wailing that a member of his group died from the same thing they promote. That's the irony of life.

Your 2nd paragraph describes the whole scenerio. You must be a very wise person.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by nedekid: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
We like to scapegoat people for this Naija.

Lets blame Naira Marley for the drug addiction of the youth.
Exactly.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Shyboyk(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2023
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Im-not-responsible-for-DJ-Splashs-mental-illness-Naira-Marley
Tomorrow he would say he does not know what is happening to zino

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by jahsharon: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:
In saner climes this guy would be locked up asap but he’s friends with apc so nothing will happen

His friends in PDP, APGA and Labourers Party nko?

So when useless youths take drugs and run mad (DJ Splash) or die (Mohbad), it becomes the fault of the other useless youth who has been promoting drugs abuse (Naira Marley). Did they inform you when they started taking drugs?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Allisgud: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Someone that immediately allegations has been place on him,police should have swing into action,go to his house the marlian house search everywhere,pack every water nd food for drug test,they allowed him tidy everywhere to normal undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Allisgud: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Someone that immediately allegations has been place on him,police should have swing into action,go to his house the marlian house search everywhere,pack every water nd food for drug test,but they allowed him tidy everywhere to normal undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by superCleanworks(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

And the saner climes would lock him up for what exactly? please give us a saner explanation

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

The authorities will pick him up for what exactly? What did he do wrong? Are there any proofs he did anything wrong? Naigerian authorities only works with sentiments and hates towards the guy, no forensics, no intelligence,no nothing!

He promotes evil? grin grin grin there you go, you just hate the guy because in your opinion he promotes evil, what evil exactly did he promote. What does evil mean in the first place? Who devides what is evil? You? All i see are social media mobs who are jealous of his success and wants to see him ruined.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2023
superCleanworks:

And the saner climes would lock him up for what exactly? please give us a saner explanation
Don't mind the ignoramus. Saner climes will just lock people up for no reasons. I thought that is what is done only in Unsaner climes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by nairamaniac: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

In saner climes, the internet and entire country would not have exhibited the level of commotion we exhibited until he had had been proven guilty for the death of mohbad.

However those saner climes would have been angry over mohbad being maltreated under his watch/label.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by FireUpNow(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2023
This is getting very serious
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
jahsharon:

His friends in PDP, APGA and Labourers Party nko?

So when useless youths take drugs and run mad (DJ Splash) or die (Mohbad), it becomes the fault of the other useless youth who has been promoting drugs abuse (Naira Marley). Did they inform you when they started taking drugs?
Don't mind the sentimental ignoramus.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by drehdinho(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2023
What was Mohbad scared of at his deathbed? If Naira Marley was after his life at that very stage he naturally would have stated the major cause of his victimization if it was truly a victimization.

However, all parties connected to his death should be interviewed to ensure no fowl play in his death.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Juanmike(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:
Locked up for what pls?
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by luvyaself95(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2023
This oloriburuku can anything against himself but he surely can't God wrath on himself.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by drtee247(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Just like puff Daddy… a documentary should be done about “surviving Naira Marley”… all the artist that at one point were signed or co-signed by Naira Marley should be discussed

Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by victory36(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2023
They are all drug addicts so it's likely both mohbad and the DJ splash conditions were all brought up themselves through overdose/misuse. They should let this guy be.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Elvis2kay: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2023
sad
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Banhammy717: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2023
His look and lifestyle make them link him with everything evil.

I guess, Naira Marley is a product of failed parenting
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Agboogashi: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2023
It's like this Marley guy is diabolic and envious of other rising stars.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by Donedeal1(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Just manufacturing were everywhere

Giving them access to excessive drugs

Which lead them

Graduated into good madness.
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by drnoel: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Ragnall:

Bad belly
Re: Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2023
CrazyGranddad:
I've been the victim of a wrong accusation and I know how it feels.

This guy is innocent. It doesn't mean he's a good guy, but someone is trying to make a scapegoat out of him.

My dear that feeling is one of the worst feelings on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.