Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) (54983 Views)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) / Winne Mandela Buried: See Photos From Winnie Mandela’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by toprealman: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
dawnomike:
Wahala never left the Mandela's family and I wonder why!

Such a prestigious family with so many unfortunate incidents.

In another news, I love her handwriting.
Not for examination though. The style makes it difficult to read.

3 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Fearlez: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
In many parts of Southern Nigeria, one a grave is dug, it cannot be closed without putting something inside!

Africans and superstitions.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by creativehubb: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Your grand father was a great man, his greatness still lives
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Dshocker(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha i don't understand, what type of handwriting is this?

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by AmazingELixir: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
lipsrsealed

Where is the wannabe African UFC champion Du plessis...he is not in attendance..

Mandela's family and scandals....anyways condolences to those she left behind our prayers is that the keepers of the afterlife treat her kindly.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Too many untimely deaths in this family, they need serious prayers

7 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Machinegun91(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
See south African

See HIV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by RepoMan007: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
The prospect of death makes secret less important.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
creativehubb:
Your father was a great man, his greatness still lives
Her grandfather is Mandela not father.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is what you get when you pursue fame instead of pursuing or seeking Jesus.The fashion of the world passeth away but that which is born of God abideth forever.

8 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by creativehubb: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
TheSuperX:
Her grandfather is Mandela not father.
O okay. Mandela's greatness lives on.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by RepoMan007: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
creativehubb:
Your father was a great man, his greatness still lives
In heaven, greatness is measured by how it was achieved and not just any means. The family secret alone negates the idea of greatness.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by creativehubb: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
In heaven, greatness is measured by how it was achieved and not just any means. The family secret alone negates the idea of greatness.
Billions of people round the world agrees that Mandela is one of the greatest human being that ever lived. Your opinion is inconsequential.

7 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by RepoMan007: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
creativehubb:

Billions of people round the world agrees that Mandela is one of the greatest human being that ever lived. Your opinion is inconsequential.
that's the opinion of ignorant men. Heaven or life is not anchored on democratic principles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Xggb9jh: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ok Yoo
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by creativehubb: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
that's the opinion of ignorant men. Heaven or life is not anchored on democratic principles.
I see you are a religious zombie...you people are brainwashed, do not follow either reason, empirical evidence or facts/evidence, but simply indoctrination. I don't engage with people that talk about heaven etc...shows your IQ is low, this is a public forum, not a religious forum.

5 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by DrAkpamudehe: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
How come my name is not on that list??
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Sheggy13(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
TMKsouth:
A source who did not want to be identified because of fear of victimisation said Zoleka’s ex-husband, Thierry Bashala, had purchased another grave for her at the memorial park.

“There was drama here and they had already dug a grave for her next to her family, but the husband refused them to bury her there,” said the source.

“They ended up burying her where the husband had planned, and the family ended up being divided.”

Sunday World witnessed as an empty grave was being covered up, and also saw the grave where she was laid to rest, away from her beloved family.

If the Thierry man is the deceased ex-husband, what right does he have to show up and start dragging with his ex-wife family on where to bury her. Am I missing something here? I thought being an ex-husband means marriage contract is over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
All this stress, fight and court case on top where to bury an already decaying corpse whose essence has long departed this world?!!

Na wa o...! Una get time o.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by GeneralPula: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
dawnomike:

That’s life..

There’s price for everything!

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
dawnomike:

What made them prestigious?

The sacrifice of one man for his country.

The same man divorced his wife almost immediately he left prison.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by McStoic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
TMKsouth:
A list that was published on social media on Friday allegedly mentioned the people that Zoleka did not want at her funeral, and Bashala was one of them.

The names in the diary entry included Leeroy Andie Cana, the father of her last born Zingce, some people from the Mandela and Madikizela family, Zenani Mandela Snr, Mandla Mandela, Zukiswa Madikizela, Nsundu Madikizela, and Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo.

Under the list of names, allegedly collated by Zoleka, she writes: “FYI these men sexually abused me.”

Zoleka died on Monday after a long battle with metastatic cancer that had spread to her hip, liver, lung, pelvis, brain, and spinal cord.

Fine handwriting. Very calligraphic
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Abatek: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rest in perfect peace.....
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by spiSeyi: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
South Africa is a crime city, it's an overrated sh!t hole. Nigeria is more peaceful than SA, South Africa is going down every day

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Agricmoney(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
My condolences to the family

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by georgeakins: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
The hand of death is strong in the Mandela family. You don't answer such "Big name" like Mandela and not be spiritually fortified.

Nothing spiritual about their deaths. Perhaps, it has something to do with genes inherited from Winnie Mandela.

Nelson Mandela lived long.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by GOFRONT(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Was she a Technical student??

1 Like

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Darivie05: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
TMKsouth:
What was meant to be a dignified and peaceful day turned out to be full of drama as Zoleka Mandela was laid to rest.

Zoleka was not buried alongside her grandmother Winnie Madikizela-Mandela at the Fourways Memorial Park on Friday, as initially reported, after Zenani Mandela obtained a court interdict to stop her from being buried at the Mandela plot.

As a result, police were called to make sure that she was not buried next to her family.

Zoleka’s mother Zindziswa Mandela and her two children are also buried on the plot. Her 13-year-old daughter was killed in a car accident in 2010, and she later lost a son who was born prematurely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9348J5vgq0?si=rShLqZ5SC-TcuX4O
h
Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by tonicyril: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
delugadou:
Messed up family. Some of the people you look up to are even more f++ked up than yourself. I learned that the hard way.

Say ur experience bro, please let learn together..., u can create a thread for it and tag me...

3 Likes

Re: Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) by Xggb9jh: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) / Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics) / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.