Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion (18019 Views)

Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Rascality Has Become a Measure of Success in Nigeria. That must change — Peter Obi

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by abobote: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2023
Bellmom:
You know you're not strong enough, so why accept job If not greed. Speedy recovery to her anyway.
Anyone can be sick at anytime
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Jostoman: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Bellmom:
You know you're not strong enough, so why accept job If not greed. Speedy recovery to her anyway.
the question you should be asking now is, who poison her and why did they poison her.

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Jostoman: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2023
My question now is, who poison her and why did they poison her?
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2023
This isn't a good thing for our image.
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Wrecxman(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2023
MrGreenMavro:
Wishing her speedy recovery

Questions to those wey japa

If you returned to Nigeria after spending 5 to 10 years outside Nigeria in a western country. How long will it take ones body to adjust?

I don't want to believe the acclimatisation isis what is affecting the Minister.

2 to 3 days tongue

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by zolajpower: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2023
heykims:

U should understand malaria is treated as medical emergency in many parts of Europe.
Omo no b small my wife who is an African American any time I tell her I Ve malaria ,Omo her reaction is always dramatic, it's as if my enemy's condition is irredeemable grin
Come see shout , I will tell her madam . Malaria isn't a death sentence for us here , it can only be when u don't take care of it but calm down I will b better .
To them malaria can be transfered from person to person is contracted like HIV aids grin

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by eclatante: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2023
She has not been in the country for years, yet she was given a ministerial appointment.
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by eclatante: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2023
zolajpower:

Omo no b small my wife who is an African American any time I tell her I Ve malaria ,Omo her reaction is always dramatic, it's as if my enemy's condition is irredeemable grin
Come see shout , I will tell her madam . Malaria isn't a death sentence for us here , it can only be when u don't take care of it but calm down I will b better .
To them malaria can be transfered from person to person is contracted like HIV aids grin

Malaria is deadly. Just that Africans have kind of slightly adapted to malaria. It is still very deadly if left untreated even for Africans.
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Keme4Real(f): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2023
No smoke without fire

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by AskNgige2: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Bellmom:

APC will collect one by one..

Evil that men do live after em
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Originalsly: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
MrGreenMavro:

Wishing her speedy recovery

Questions to those wey japa

If you returned to Nigeria after spending 5 to 10 years outside Nigeria in a western country. How long will it take ones body to adjust?

I don't want to believe the acclimatisation isis what is affecting the Minister.

Hmmm .... I would say 2 to 4 weeks.... depending on the conditions abroad. If she was based in the US .... Florida... she would acclimatize quicker than if she was based in New York because Florida is hot all year round and has mosquitoes. New York is hot 2 months only and cool to freezing cold the during the rest. On returning.... any mosquito bite is a problem ... zero malaria anti bodies in her system ... low tolerance to impure water ... digestive system gets disrupted by certain bacteria or ingredients in foods that locals digest without problems .... the sun is a problem in that it appears brighter in New York ...like LED light ... but is not as hot and does not penetrate and burn the skin as in Nigeria. There are soo many little things that you take for granted that one has to get used to on returning. I wouldn't doubt that she has malaria .... and wouldn't be surprised if she is hospitalized again for the same malaria and again for typhoid and again for food poisoning ... not that someone added poison to her food. Hope I made some sense.

@ topic .... just wondering the source that she was poisoned.

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Rinoxy: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2023
geoworldedu:
Na wa o. Whatever you do or you don't do, you will still have enemy. Even water get enemy( the hydrophobes) who kon be you?
You're right, but on scientifically speaking, hydrophones are SCARED of water not enemies. Phobia is fear not enmity.

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by techtalk123: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts. best live iptv streaming service
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by zolajpower: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2023
eclatante:

Malaria is deadly. Just that Africans have kind of slightly adapted to malaria. It is still very deadly if left untreated even for Africans.
That's what I'm saying . For us here ( though deadly ) it's not like a snake bite from the world deadly snake ( black mammba ) . Like I said if it's well taking care of you will surely survive it but ( the westerners) they think you can't come out of it
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by correctguy101(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Assuming she has malaria, it is kind of expected that when a Nigerian relocates from here to the UK, the immunity to malaria falls drastically after a few months.

That's why Nigerians who return home after a period abroad have to take anti-malarial prophylaxis ,....as our medical brothers call it...for some time.

Assuming it was food poisoning, the same principle applies.

Madam will be fine.

To a large extent, my own body can't betray me to that extent. This is elementary na...
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by victorazyvictor(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Donedeal1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just malaria

K k oh

Speedy recovery.
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by MrGreenMavro: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... I would say 2 to 4 weeks.... depending on the conditions abroad. If she was based in the US .... Florida... she would acclimatize quicker than if she was based in New York because Florida is hot all year round and has mosquitoes. New York is hot 2 months only and cool to freezing cold the during the rest. On returning.... any mosquito bite is a problem ... zero malaria anti bodies in her system ... low tolerance to impure water ... digestive system gets disrupted by certain bacteria or ingredients in foods that locals digest without problems .... the sun is a problem in that it appears brighter in New York ...like LED light ... but is not as hot and does not penetrate and burn the skin as in Nigeria. There are soo many little things that you take for granted that one has to get used to on returning. I wouldn't doubt that she has malaria .... and wouldn't be surprised if she is hospitalized again for the same malaria and again for typhoid and again for food poisoning ... not that someone added poison to her food. Hope I made some sense.

@ topic .... just wondering the source that she was poisoned.
Your point is spot on...I believe there is more to her illness.

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
What exactly is the point of a ministry and minister of Tourism when the nation's tourism sector has never taken off?!!...

I wish her swift recovery.

Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by Chetas81(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dpen11:
Quick recovery to her.

Be careful of people around you
you mean the black people around her
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by geoworldedu: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rinoxy:

You're right, but on scientifically speaking, hydrophones are SCARED of water not enemies. Phobia is fear not enmity.

I have checked Google and phobia means fear or aversion for something. Aversion means strong dislike for something and that's hatred o.
Re: Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion by eepeepook: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
I believe it. Malaria is not a play-play issue. That thing will weaken any human being who hasn’t experienced it before.

Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian) / Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You