Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Come In For Legit RMB Deals. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In For Legit RMB Deals. (225 Views)

Legit Rmb Supplier/ China Procurement Agent / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / FBN, Zenith, 2 Others Appointed Settlement Banks for Naira/RMB Currency swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Dm for your RMB deals. Any amount.

Call/chat - 0. 8117.. 398294

Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by Chichilas: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
zeestone99:
Dm for your RMB deals. Any amount.

Call/chat - 0. 8117.. 398294

Beware of this seller. He could scam you
Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2023
Chichilas:

Beware of this seller. He could scam you

This is defamation of character. It is wrong. You have never bought rmb from us. Infact you shipped your lithium batteries with us and it was delivered to you in 2 months.

You know this is wrong. take this down. Thank you.
Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Rmb available in small and large quantity.
Dm for rates.

Call/chat - 08...11. 7398294.

Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by Chichilas: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2023
zeestone99:

This is defamation of character. It is wrong. You have never bought rmb from us. Infact you shipped your lithium batteries with us and it was delivered to you in 2 months.

You know this is wrong. take this down. Thank you.

It is like you want us to continue to wash your dirty linen in public, as I have been mute because a few Nairalanders have reached out and pleaded with me to let go, you want me to remember your matter again.

Zeestone, use your sense o. Better use it!!
Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chichilas:

It is like you want us to continue to wash your dirty linen in public, as I have been mute because a few Nairalanders have reached out and pleaded with me to let go, you want me to remember your matter again.

Zeestone, use your sense o. Better use it!!

I don't blame you.
Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by Chichilas: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
zeestone99:

I don't blame you.

SMH.. I really don’t blame you too.. it is me who thought you were a reasonable individual. It is me who thought I was dealing with an educated installer. It is me who thought I was dealing with a truthful and trustworthy person. I told you. I have your time, if you want me to drag you till 2028, I have that energy: you have no idea..

I am sure we ll resume soon as that is what you want.
Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05
Selling fast.
We sell Rmb
Dm for rmb rates. Any amount

Call/chat - 0eight117398..294

Re: Come In For Legit RMB Deals. by zeestone99(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09
Dm for rates

Rmb available

(1) (Reply)

My Business Plan Is Going To Fail Because Of 35k / Why Is Royal Q Still Paying And Has Not Crashed? / Cutting-edge Packaging: The Impact Of Die Cut Boxes On Brand Perception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.