Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery (1971 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Newdawn30: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2023
User
Can Nigerian sitting president be arrested for a crime of identify theft and narcotics committed in the united states if he visit the united states while in office

ChatGPT
The ability to arrest a sitting president of Nigeria, or any other country, for crimes committed in another country, such as identity theft and narcotics offenses in the United States, is a complex matter that involves international law, diplomatic relations, and the specific legal framework of both countries involved.

Generally, sitting heads of state, including presidents, have diplomatic immunity, which protects them from prosecution in foreign countries. However, this immunity is not absolute and can be waived under certain circumstances. If a Nigerian president were to visit the United States and be accused of serious crimes like identity theft and narcotics offenses, the legal and diplomatic processes would come into play.

In practice, if there were credible evidence and legal grounds to arrest the sitting president of Nigeria while in the United States, it could lead to a complex legal and diplomatic situation. The specific actions taken would depend on the laws of both countries, any applicable international treaties, and the willingness of the countries involved to cooperate in legal matters.

It's important to note that this is a hypothetical scenario and the actual outcome would depend on various legal, diplomatic, and political factors, which can change over time. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, consulting legal experts or official government sources is advisable.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by illicit(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
President Tinubu can't be arrested

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Alchemy528: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2023
Waste product

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Newdawn30: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2023
But his immunity isn't absolute in a foreign land like the united states

illicit:
President Tinubu can't be arrested
Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by illicit(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Newdawn30:

But his immunity isn't absolute in a foreign land like the united states

Bro

Read the chatgpt response that you posted again

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Jackson619007: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2023
I read from the beginning to end, all I could understand is grammatical bla bla bla, at the end the question was not answered.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by EXOUSIAng: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
A sitting president can not be arrested.
And you chatgpt is funny.
It's actually amazing how you people feel that the American law overides the Nigerian constitution.
It's the low self esteem that beats my imagination.
Most of the people pushing for this whole certificate issue actually don't even have a degree.
A degree holder asking this question should actually have the degree withdrawn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by EXOUSIAng: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:

Bro

Read the chatgpt response that you posted again
They don't read, he asked the question in the first place because he felt a sitting president could get arrested...
When he found something that look similar to what he had in his head he just pushed it forward. He didn't read, understood and analyzed the response.
I don't know what people use brains for anymore, it was use for thinking but I guess the times have changed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Please ask ChatGPT who killed mohbad
Newdawn30:
User
Can Nigerian sitting president be arrested for a crime of identify theft and narcotics committed in the united states if he visit the united states while in office

ChatGPT
The ability to arrest a sitting president of Nigeria, or any other country, for crimes committed in another country, such as identity theft and narcotics offenses in the United States, is a complex matter that involves international law, diplomatic relations, and the specific legal framework of both countries involved.

Generally, sitting heads of state, including presidents, have diplomatic immunity, which protects them from prosecution in foreign countries. However, this immunity is not absolute and can be waived under certain circumstances. If a Nigerian president were to visit the United States and be accused of serious crimes like identity theft and narcotics offenses, the legal and diplomatic processes would come into play.

In practice, if there were credible evidence and legal grounds to arrest the sitting president of Nigeria while in the United States, it could lead to a complex legal and diplomatic situation. The specific actions taken would depend on the laws of both countries, any applicable international treaties, and the willingness of the countries involved to cooperate in legal matters.

It's important to note that this is a hypothetical scenario and the actual outcome would depend on various legal, diplomatic, and political factors, which can change over time. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, consulting legal experts or official government sources is advisable.
Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by JagabanB: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
User

ChatGPT

So chatgpt does common thinking for u because u are too emotional to think?
LOL.
U all asked chatgpt how Tinubu will be arrested on inauguration day.
Can u remind us what chatgpt told u again?

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by astonished: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
This Obidient' people are too funny

Most of them are living in a fool paradise, they are still dreaming of their messaih be president, president of Biafra.

They need to wake up their slumber, that they've cause more division in the land with their bullying and hatred campaign against the Yoruba trybes.

Obi can't become president of this country, it's not a ordinary mouth talk.

No one happy about the situation of Nigeria, but the way Igbo Obidient' unleashed vengeance on Yoruba people, for Igbo man to rule this country will be harder, not to talk of that Agulu fraud with empty brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Kevineleven(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu cannot be arrested, that's the summary of the chagpt response.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by walex2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
A sitting president can not be arrested.
And you chatgpt is funny.
It's actually amazing how you people feel that the American law overides the Nigerian constitution.
It's the low self esteem that beats my imagination.
Most of the people pushing for this whole certificate issue actually don't even have a degree.
A degree holder asking this question should actually have the degree withdrawn.
I think some of them know the truth they are just being blindfolded by hatred and stupidity . Same CSU that said in their response that Bola Tinubu A. the sitting president of Nigeria graduated from their school. I don't know another Bola Tinubu A. That the CSU will be referring to that would make them think any commited a crime of identity theft. These people are just too daft for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
You neva arrest retired president,na sitting president you want to d wetinn? DE PLAY grin Chtgpt don put you for high jump, it warned you dat it complicated,meaning is no go area.QED

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by XAUBulls: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Newdawn30:
User

ChatGPT

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Pristine664: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Pristine664: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2023
astonished:
This Obidient' people are too funny

Most of them are living in a fool paradise, they are still dreaming of their messaih be president, president of Biafra.

They need to wake up their slumber, that they've cause more division in the land with their bullying and hatred campaign against the Yoruba trybes.

Obi can't become president of this country, it's not a ordinary mouth talk.

No one happy about the situation of Nigeria, but the way Igbo Obidient' unleashed vengeance on Yoruba people, for Igbo man to rule this country will be harder, not to talk of that Agulu fraud with empty brain

Very well said. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery by Chinjo2: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2023
Anybody hoping that Tinubu could be arrested is only wasting his time because he enjoys diplomatic immunity.
However, he could be prosecuted after his tenor.
That is the position of the law.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua's Son / Kidnapping In The East Is The Revolt Of The Oppressed / Mass Transfer Imminent In Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.