Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo (17497 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members / Breaking News: Bandits Kidnap 25 Christian Worshipers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Truthday:
christian kidnappers are doing their work as usual. pastors are now kiling church members

Nawoah , you mean what Alfas and Imans do in Ogun State is now done in Ondo State but this time ,they have tuned to Pastors?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Reference(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
It appears every single problem of the past just carries on unabated into this regime. When are we going to get democracy working for the good of this country and her people instead of just changing governments for the sake of it.

What are we proud of as a people that voted and later say, this and that made me vote this and that person and this is the positive result. We put people there and immediately start making excuses for their shortcomings....why?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Anoze4real2022(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Klington:
You will not see our Yoruba ronu online miscreants and rag tags having quick ejeculation on this because it has no igbo or Peter Obi on it

We saw how Samuel Ekpa deal with Igbo elders for going about their lawful business
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by rspy: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Terrorists will deal with Christians last last, them go get sense,

In the camp they should continue praying and fasting mumu
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Crap!

Shut up,shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofo,true true if to se na Anambra or Imo by now you for don dey masturbate away your future on tribal gbasgbos grin

You and the person wey quote you na shameless tribal bigot Una be,them suppose throway una for sambisa forest, una existence be maximum nonentity to humanity.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up,shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofo,true true if to se na Anambra or Imo by now you for don dey masturbate away your future on tribal gbasgbos grin

You and the person wey quote you na shameless tribal bigot Una be,them suppose throway una for sambisa forest, una existence be maximum nonentity to humanity.

I will advise you to mind your business. Your ipod has turned your land to a slaughter slab and that should give you more concern. Next monday many fathers, mothers and children will be taught a lesson for going out in your village.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
I will advise you to mind your business. Your ipod has turned your land to a slaughter slab and that should give you more concern. Next monday many fathers, mothers and children will be taught a lesson for going out in your village.

Looll shameless daft tribally bigoted hate filled nuisance cheesy I am anti ipob grin

I will continue to call out tribally bigoted hate filled daft fellows like you,if e pain you,change from your evil ways or knack your good for nothing tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head for wall grin

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by onyibest2k(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
are you sure no be ipob kidnapped them
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Looll shameless daft tribally bigoted hate filled nuisance cheesy I am anti ipob grin

I will continue to call out tribally bigoted hate filled daft fellows like you,if e pain you,change from your evil ways or knack your good for nothing tribally bigoted hatefilled coconut head for wall grin

Will you shut up! You don dey deny abi? You are the bigot and shameless fool. Incapable of using his brain for reasonable thing. You education is a waste.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Iceberg3: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Klington:
You will not see our Yoruba ronu online miscreants and rag tags having quick ejeculation on this because it has no igbo or Peter Obi on it
Ye be very correct....a certain flokii on here knows nothing about that state apart the fact that arakurin Akeredolu has an Igbo wife who according to him,is responsible for Ondo state problems! Now can you dig that?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Will you shut up! You don dey deny abi? You are the bigot and shameless fool. Incapable of using his brain for reasonable thing. You education is a waste.

Hahaha the pain don dey reach your evil tribally bigoted chest abi grin grin you go die grin

Nothing reasonable can come from a daft zombiec illiterate like you carrying a dead head grin grin

E no go better for anybody wey dey spread tribal hate here oya fi Amin si grin grin

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Iceberg3: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Anoze4real2022:

We saw how Samuel Ekpa deal with Igbo elders for going about their lawful business
Yes,as a deeply concerned self appointed aphonja minister of Igbo affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by CJStarz: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nnukwu Ada, I sight you.

BaddestQueen:
gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha the pain don dey reach your evil tribally bigoted chest abi grin grin you go die grin

Nothing reasonable can come from a daft zombiec illiterate like you carrying a dead head grin grin

E no go better for anybody wey dey spread tribal hate here oya fi Amin si grin grin

That is what I should tell you.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Chai!! See how them summerize the entire life of Duro4chang oooo!!! See how them disgrace Baba shaaa!!!! Chai chai!! CHAI!!!!!!!
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2023

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by sharpwriter(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
dlawsamesq:
Ifon is my home town and I am presently there... The road that connected Owo to Ifon is no longer motorable, bike charges within 2,500 to 4000 for a journey of less than an hour.

The gunmen are banking on the bad road to perpetrate their evil deed. The community is without king because the king was assassinated on that same road almost 3 years ago.

Government need to come to our rescue
Seems Ondo state is going through hard times... Doesn't even seem you have a governor presently at the hem of things because the governor dey sick, deputy dey face impeachment trial.
Ondo seems to be on autopilot.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Chai!! See how them summerize the entire life of Duro4chang oooo!!! See how them disgrace Baba shaaa!!!! Chai chai!! CHAI!!!!!!!
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!! grin grin grin
Sugomu. Continue to wail. It is your portion.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Oga you are very badt,walai..how can yu calling that Mallam say him get am por cacaNut head? grin grin grin

Now you yaff spoil him weekend gaskia grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=126110513][/quote]Trash
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That is what I should tell you.

It will never be well with anyone spreading tribal hate here,oya se Amen or that mental problems wey dey worry dat your useless big for nothing tribally bigoted coconut head go increase by 70* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

It will never be well with anyone spreading tribal hate here,oya se Amen or that mental problems wey dey worry dat your useless big for nothing tribally bigoted coconut head go increase by 70* grin
Guilty conscience.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Guilty conscience.

grin grin cheesy You for say amen na whether you no go see another dimension of the mental problem wey dey worry you from childhood grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Are you in the right state of mind?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin cheesy You for say amen na whether you no go see another dimension of the mental problem wey dey worry you from childhood grin
I am not your mate nor a your prayer mate. Watch your mouth.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Klington:

Cc: duro4chang
Curse777 aka iammo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by Faposky95: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
If na Igbo now, You go see Enuuuuu almost every where.....
People without honour.
Why do you think the Japanese are respected......
Obas here dey tackle their own because h He make them.do the honourable thing...!!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by gudugudumeje: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
Insider factor is real here for sure. Nb.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo by BossGerald: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Duro4chang hope you're safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Don't We Investigate Deaths In Nigeria? / Abducted Plateau Bride-To-Be Regains Freedom (Photo) / Police Arrests Suspected Armed Robbers In Akwa Ibom (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.