Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Blood Bank And Patience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Bank And Patience (203 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / It's Been 5yrs And Am Running Out Of Patience / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Bank And Patience by Fish4wealth: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hello, please I need to be educated on the above subject.
Often than not, we see requests for blood donation from government health parastatals, agencies and ngos from generous citizen who donates freely for the singular purpose of saving lives.
But it's shocking and leave one in curiosity why the same government and private hospitals would make a stern demand for purchase of pants of blood from a patient under severe emergency and financially helpless
Please, someone should educate me....
Thanks NL
Re: Blood Bank And Patience by arzizhy: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Because, they will run some expensive tests on the blood and will also use electricity to preserve the blood until it is needed.
Re: Blood Bank And Patience by Fish4wealth: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
arzizhy:
Because, they will run some expensive tests on the blood and will also use electricity to preserve the blood until it is needed.

Whaooo..i really appreciate this insight...meaning government is not doing enough in the health sector.
But Why as other sectors not enjoyed subsidy like the oil sector??

(1) (Reply)

I Know The Cure Of Staphylloccocus But I Am Using It To Feed Myself. / Luxe Rx: Teeth Whitening New York / Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.